2 bikes for $25

Related:
Create New Tag

8/11/2020 11:59 PM

Pretty good setup for $12.50. They were at a garage sale, the other is a genesis in chrome. I really just wanna know if any yall know the frame? Here's some pics. Thanks all! PhotoPhoto
Photo
Photo

Photo
Photo
Photo

|

8/12/2020 12:02 AM

Photo
Photo
|

8/12/2020 12:03 AM

Didn't mean to put my cruiser pic in that post

|

8/28/2020 7:52 AM

Anyone have anything for me here? Photo
Photo
Photo

|

8/28/2020 7:55 AM

More pics Photo

|

8/28/2020 1:17 PM

Not entirely sure, but it appears to be a stock frame, likely off of a complete bike judging by the non-removable brake hardware.

Apart from the Mission Transit cranks, Odyssey pedals, and Shadow Conspiracy seatpost/seat, are there any other engravings/marking on the frame?

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

8/28/2020 1:53 PM

It’s a bj special!!!
Jk I’m not sure. Some kind of complete bike frame. Has a diamondback stem.

That shadow seat and post are cooool

|

8/28/2020 4:45 PM

readybmxer wrote:

Not entirely sure, but it appears to be a stock frame, likely off of a complete bike judging by the non-removable brake hardware.

Apart from the Mission Transit cranks, Odyssey pedals, and Shadow Conspiracy seatpost/seat, are there any other engravings/marking on the frame?

Dude I got nada... the BJ engrave looks pedestrian, but ya never know, manufacturers will do weird things. I got no other markings whatsoever. The brake line guides were ground off so I guess at the least I'll be able to put my glue demo I did for homeboy a couple weeks ago to the test outta this. Thanks @ready

|

8/28/2020 4:47 PM

cky199 wrote:

It’s a bj special!!!
Jk I’m not sure. Some kind of complete bike frame. Has a diamondback stem.

That shadow seat and post are cooool

Lol yeah @CKY, BJ I'll always take one of those right.. I'm digging the seat/post also. I share bdays with Edgar Allen Poe so I've always liked raven art. Thanks for reply man.

|

10/10/2020 3:32 AM

Looks like a mostly stock Eastern from like 06-07?

|