2000 s&m dirtbike Classic 3/8 dropouts

Related:
Create New Tag

5/21/2016 12:09 AM

eBay generic American bb
My awsome friends donated most parts because I sold my bikes to pay bills lucky for me it's almost finished
Mechanik headset integtated
Heat treated chromoly super cross racing forks
Grand slams
Casket stem primo
Primo seat clamp
Stolen brnd seat n post
Dk 180mm cranks
30tooth Tree sprocket
SpecialiZed pedal
Chain tba
Walmart coaster brake rear wheel 18t
Front wheel unsealed junk Photo

Photo

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

5/21/2016 12:15 AM

I left the black seat post on because I like the way it looks new wheels coming soon I hopePhoto

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

5/21/2016 12:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/21/2016 12:17 AM

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

5/21/2016 12:18 AM

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

5/24/2016 3:20 PM

damn thats rad, congrats on the bike man

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

5/24/2016 3:39 PM

bmxer_yoshi wrote:

Thanks man!

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

5/24/2016 3:47 PM

Photo

Photo

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

5/24/2016 3:47 PM

bmxer_yoshi wrote:

More pics

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

5/27/2016 4:16 PM

Since no one has pointed this out yet...

You're not going to be able to ride with that size sprocket and that size freewheel. You're going to go nowhere fast. It would be funny to watch though.

Seriously, you need to either run a 9t or 10t rear with that sprocket or find a much larger sprocket (bigger than 39t) for the front.

|

5/29/2016 10:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/29/2016 11:00 AM

Pegless_215 wrote:

Since no one has pointed this out yet...

You're not going to be able to ride with that size sprocket and that size freewheel. ...more

Oh yea this is only a mock up i pointed out in the the comments that I'm getting new wheels, this is only a mock up Hoping this 9t GSport does the trick with this sun big city matte camo rim
Thank you for helping out though because some dudes wouldn't even think Of it. I still might need a 11 or 12 too clear for brakes or just go brake less if not no biggie to me Photo

Photo

Photo

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

6/17/2016 1:57 PM

if you can, cut the brake mounts off and have someone weld brake mounts on the seat stay so you can run a smaller sprocket.

|

It’s all bmx

6/17/2016 9:08 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

if you can, cut the brake mounts off and have someone weld brake mounts on the seat stay so you can run a smaller sprocket.

I want brakes tho

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

6/20/2016 2:25 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

RxKing wrote:

I want brakes tho

have someone weld mounts to the seat stay so you can run a smaller sprocket.

|

It’s all bmx

6/20/2016 5:25 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

RxKing wrote:

I want brakes tho

adamnmexican wrote:

have someone weld mounts to the seat stay so you can run a smaller sprocket.

Genius ! But not gonna happen. Is throw this 44t setup before I go slicing n dicingPhoto

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

3/5/2018 4:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/6/2018 4:52 PM

G'day RxKing,

I know I'm digging up an old thread but sent you a PM about the white bike you posted just above. It's a 2002 Specialized Vegas TJ. Would love to buy it if you still own this one, or know it's whereabouts!

Many thanks,

Jason.
|

3/9/2018 1:47 AM

Ace bike, love the frame. I want that camo rim in my life!

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

3/9/2018 5:43 AM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

Yeah, I'm digging those rims too!

To the OP:
You could just drop in a new driver (say a 10t or 11t) to get a different gear ratio. a 30/11 would give you a lighter pedal that a 25/9 & a 30/10 would give you a heavier pedal than a 25/9 but not as heavy as a 29/9. An added benefit to the larger driver would be the added chain/brake clearance.

|

3/10/2018 1:41 AM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Yeah, I'm digging those rims too!

To the OP:
You could just drop in a new driver (say a 10t or 11t) to get a different gear ...more

After about 6 months off the bike (with the odd day or two thrown in) my 28t feels so much lighter for pedaling than I remember it.

|

Hmmm