2013 DK Kvant (small update photo)

Related:
Create New Tag

2/20/2014 2:51 PM

Photo

Its pretty much stock at the moment, just wanted to show everyone what I'm working with, at some point I might paint the frame professionally, but for now I'm thinking about putting some chrome peices looks wise. Any advise or questions just fire away. Thanks for looking, if anybody wants more pics just ask.
|

2/20/2014 6:40 PM

Damn, nobody likes it? I guess its not trendy enough.

|

2/20/2014 6:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2014 6:46 PM

I do, i actually really like the look and everything of it.

Is it full chromo?

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

2/20/2014 7:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2014 7:37 PM

yup, frame, bars, forks, and cranks. 28t sprocket, KMC half link, Sun Estate rims which are pined but Ill upgrade when they break, Kenda ticket tires, I actually love these tires, they are almost the same as the Kenda kid block tires accept they are only 65psi, I got my Fit FAF tires on the way and im giving these to my wife, shes gonna be stoked when she sees them on her bike! Thanks Handlebar to face!

|

2/20/2014 7:57 PM

looks sweet!

|

2/20/2014 8:08 PM

Keep that color scheme. Just so sexy.

|

2/21/2014 7:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2014 7:07 AM

It looks pretty good, anodized red rims will fit it. And those cult deharts in all white that are being tested.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/21/2014 5:05 PM

Really nice!

I'd change the grips and pedals though

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

2/21/2014 5:24 PM

Sweet bike .. love the white walls sets the bike off

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

2/21/2014 6:16 PM

Just trying out color schemes to add to the black and white, as you all know nothing is permanent, but definately not getting the new all white Deharts, they would be super dirty within a few hours lol. My tires still havnt arrived, hopefully tomorrow.

|

2/23/2014 12:34 AM

Looks clean!

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

2/24/2014 3:50 AM

Great looking bike!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

2/24/2014 4:10 PM

Thanks guys, hopefully by the end of this year this bike should be bomb proof, so far nothing has bent or broken.

|

2/25/2014 3:43 AM

Love this bike man solid, not to often you see white anymore. I would have to display this bike only if i had it cuz it would get dirty haha

|

Fuck u

2/26/2014 2:20 AM

I know right? I clean the bike every 2 or 3 days, kind of a hassle but then it looks so purrrdy lol

|

2/26/2014 8:05 AM

Makes me miss my all white redline with black parts. that was over 7 years ago damn. haha rad bike man!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/27/2014 5:19 PM

Come to find out that my tires have not even been shipped yet, the dumbass at Larrys bicycle didn't have the size I wanted so now I'm stuck with getting 2.30 in night vision, he said he couldn't find my number, I've been waiting for 13 days, he said he will be sending them tomorrow, so pissed, I feel like selling them as soon as I get them.

|

2/27/2014 7:57 PM

Dude night visions will look rad!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/28/2014 10:40 AM

Ill mount them and put up a pic as soon as they arrive, then you guys can be the judge

|

2/28/2014 4:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/28/2014 4:31 PM

Nice bike, white & red always looks good.

If it were me I'd put on black pedals & grips tho, then put on some red animal hubs & a red animal jump off remix stem.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

3/1/2014 9:28 PM

I think I have decided to go with the black and white and chrome theme, unfortunately ima have to keep the red until the grips and pedals wear out cause my wife wont be too happy if I buy some new ones and hide the red ones lol, If i can find a buyer then ill buy black grips and pedals.

|

3/1/2014 10:12 PM

BMXSkater wrote:

I think I have decided to go with the black and white and chrome theme, unfortunately ima have to keep the red until the grips ...more

Haha, the other day I asked my wife if she likes how her bike feel, or if she wants taller bars. She said "Why, what other bars do you have?", and I broke out the box with the spare P-10's, and she said "You just have a box with brand new handlebars sitting around the garage?!" (Somehow, that bothered her more than the new 22" build I've been riding around, and I don't even think she knows its actually a bigger bike than the others, haha!) I completely get where you're coming from on the wife thing. Most of us overgrown kids end up hiding purchases here or there, or shielding them behind trades, haha. My first complete as well as my first custom were hidden purchases. There's no way I could EVER have convinced her that I needed to spend $1100 on a complete bike, much less turn around and get a $300 frame and $400 set of wheels a month later, haha. However, there would be NO QUESTIONS ASKED if it were a bunch of purses for her. Funny how that works!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

3/1/2014 11:23 PM

Man aint that the truth, next month im buying new bars and cranks, cant wait to see her face when they show up, haha, luckily my old parts which are still new are going on her bike so hopefully she wont be too mad lol

|

3/2/2014 1:21 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Haha, the other day I asked my wife if she likes how her bike feel, or if she wants taller bars. She said "Why, what other ...more

You think that's hard, my dad once hid an entire car from my mom for 6 months.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

3/2/2014 8:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/2/2014 10:26 AM

that thing is clean, dont change the colorway, i'd keep it like that Maybe add some cream colored parts or like dark brown seat or grips. if you change the rims, go for Chromed rims seriously. that thing has a nice clean stock look I wouldnt change much to anything on it.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

3/3/2014 1:58 PM

Photo

Fit FAF Night Vision 2.30
|

3/3/2014 3:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/3/2014 3:51 PM

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

3/3/2014 4:26 PM

Nice bike.. tires look great. Mite of got snow today but Spring is coming soon

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

3/3/2014 9:17 PM

BMXSkater wrote: Photo

Fit FAF Night Vision 2.30

I blame the snow on the sexy pinstripe tires he's got. damn sexy bike.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

3/4/2014 12:04 PM

The tires look better then I thought they would, but don't perform as well as I hoped, gonna test them out at the skate park tomorrow and see how they do on smooth surface. I think I got used to the thicker tires with less psi, when I do 180's the back tire seems to slip a bit on the landing, maybe its just me since I'm learning.

|