2013 Volume Bermuda Bke Check

Related:
Create New Tag

8/19/2013 6:54 AM

Hey guys, i filmed a new Bike Check Yesterday, on my fully custom 2013 Volume Bermuda. i would appreciate it if u guys took a look, and maybe even like, comment or subscribe,

Bike Check

Thanks, Nathan

|

sponsored by: Banz Grind Wax

BIKE CHECK

8/19/2013 7:35 AM

"fully custom" with a stock stem, sprocket, cranks, seat, seatpost, and wheels. and by the way those aren't the VX hubs..
and one last thing, verde is pronounced ver-day

|

What are your thoughts on abortion?
refs: ouykcuf, KingCityBikeco, I like too bike, MrHavoc1988, Jared42069, agcrx, ecuadevil

8/19/2013 7:46 AM

mgbmx666 wrote:

"fully custom" with a stock stem, sprocket, cranks, seat, seatpost, and wheels. and by the way those aren't the VX hubs..

i guess u know my bike better then i do i guess, and idc how its pronounced

|

BIKE CHECK

8/19/2013 7:55 AM

mgbmx666 wrote:

misfitcartel wrote:

Your sentence makes no sense with the "i guess" Before and after.. Mice feet Cortall?

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/19/2013 7:58 AM

mgbmx666 wrote:

misfitcartel wrote:

Chrisaustin wrote:

Your sentence makes no sense with the "i guess" Before and after.. Mice feet Cortall?

i was being sarcastic, and wow, u talk shit any where u can find it ehy!!!

|

BIKE CHECK

8/19/2013 8:08 AM

misfitcartel wrote:

Chrisaustin wrote:

misfitcartel wrote:

i was being sarcastic, and wow, u talk shit any where u can find it ehy!!!

right over your head huh? You dont put the same phrase at the front and back of a sentence... even if it is sarcastic

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/19/2013 8:14 AM

honestly, i didnt notice

|

BIKE CHECK

8/19/2013 10:13 AM

lol well clearly i do know your bike better than you. first, cinema hasnt even made a vx2 front hub, and that front hub looks nothing like the actual vx front hub. And the rear hub looks nothing like the vx2 rear hub, it just looks like some stock piece of shit. oh and the rear peg isn't a fit OG. haha would you like me to point anything else out?

|

What are your thoughts on abortion?
refs: ouykcuf, KingCityBikeco, I like too bike, MrHavoc1988, Jared42069, agcrx, ecuadevil

8/19/2013 11:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/19/2013 11:33 AM

Verde (ver-day) not (verd).
Cinema 333 wheels are wheels companies use on their complete's.
You have a shitty attitude.
What the fuck is "Misfit Cartel"?
Clearly mg does know more about your bike than you.
Having an aftermarket frame does NOT make your bike custom.
If you insult me, you better make it something really clever and creative or don't waste your time.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

8/19/2013 1:14 PM

Me? wrote:

Verde (ver-day) not (verd).
Cinema 333 wheels are wheels companies use on their complete's.
You have a shitty attitude.
What the fuck is "Misfit Cartel"?
Clearly mg does know more about your bike than you.
Having an aftermarket frame does NOT make your bike custom.
If you insult me, you better make it something really clever and creative or don't waste your time.

I have odyssey PC pedals on my wal-goose that makes it a custom.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/19/2013 3:11 PM

"Custom" aha, and you'll be sick of that color in a week. I was pretty stoked to see this until it was the gay ass ed gold one. I know I sound like a Dick, bit how hard it is to know what parts you have on your bike. I know every little piece on my bike, brand, model, size, length, anything. I'm gonna bet you got that frame just for the color and know nothing about it, as in specs and stuff.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/19/2013 3:37 PM

VX Front
Photo
VX2 Rear
Photo
VX Front & VX2 Rear
Photo
Fit OG (100, if it matters, which it should'nt.)
Photo

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

8/19/2013 3:38 PM

As soon as I saw it was Gold......I clicked off of the vid....................

|

Legit

Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

8/19/2013 3:47 PM

I like the frame. But i hate watching video bike checks. Unless it's like a pro or something like that. Like has clips of them riding in it ect.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/19/2013 4:50 PM

I like the Frame & surprisingly i like the ED Gold haha. I don't know why, i think it looks really good for some strange reason.blink

|