animal bar ends
odi longneck grips
S&M challenger stem
primo strand forks
Animal akimbo cranks
Odyssey jc pc
fiend seat
eclat post

Has a 27t Odyssey mds sprocket for now replacing in future for proper chain stay slammage

Front wheel is an alienation emo rim lanced to a simple eject hub

Rear is some alienation rim laced to primo mix hub 9t lhd

Photo

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/21/2014 7:22 PM

Would you wanna sell the Odyssey MDS possibly since you will be replacing it?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/21/2014 7:40 PM

Those steps are not to code 2/10

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

12/24/2014 4:12 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Sorry no can do its too rare and i may need it when i upgrade from the solid frame now if bike companies weren't so retarded and made 27t sprockets all the time i probably would be more willing to sell it

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/24/2014 12:56 PM

Let me get that couch! Pp ready!

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

12/24/2014 1:35 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Sorry no can do its too rare and i may need it when i upgrade from the solid frame now if bike companies weren't so retarded ...more

Yeah. I totally get it. I have a 27t hawk sprocket and wish i could find a guarded version.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/24/2014 10:34 PM

Bike is nice...Couch is <3

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)