3rd Wave is washing in!

Related:
Create New Tag

12/19/2011 5:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/21/2011 11:24 AM

This is my Sunday 3rd wave. The color is blue wave.

Frame: 21" Sunday 3rd Wave
Bars: GUERRA TORO 8.75"
Grips: Duo
Stem: Lincoln Stem black
Forks: Sunday Morning fork 2.1
Headset: FSA Impact
Cranks: Ezra Geist
Bottom bracket: Amber 19mm
Pedals: Ezra flats plus
Chainwheel: Tree 4130 spline drive
Chain: Amber 700
Seat: Ezra
Seat post: Cult plastic
Pegs: Ezra grind pegs
Hub: Front: Madera, Rear: Profile mini SS hub
Tires: Rear: Animal GLH-R 2.1 Front: Animal GLH 2.25

http://angrypenguin.biz/

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

New pic that was taken at Angry Penguin in Johnson City, TN Thanks to Jake Hunter for the awesome job building this bike.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Refs: SolomonGrundy!

Angrypenguin.biz

Braswellrealty.com

12/19/2011 5:51 AM

Probably the only sunday i like. What rims? it looks solid as fuck!

|

Golf Wang

The Montaña Bike Check

Cult Sticker Hatred

Benny Fucking L

Refs: Showtime402, Mybike1986

12/19/2011 6:19 AM

N.W.A. wrote:

Probably the only sunday i like. What rims? it looks solid as fuck!

Right now it has Alienation runaway, and Alienation PBR. But I am waiting on a set of Odyssey 7ka rims.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Angrypenguin.biz

Braswellrealty.com

12/19/2011 6:45 AM

I wish they would just start putting integrated seat clamps on their frames. Oh well, yours looks dope!

|

Washed Up
Refs- bmxryder2001, NikeOGD, Nike_iD, \BMX-1995/, Daniel 21

12/19/2011 10:38 AM

_brendan wrote:

I wish they would just start putting integrated seat clamps on their frames. Oh well, yours looks dope!

Thanks man! I wish it had a integrated seat clamp too, that is why mine has the colors matched seat clamp to make it look integrated.lol I love this bike, it rides awesome, and I love the 21" top tube. The extra room is nice. Before this bike I had a Sunday Ian Schwartz frame in 20.75 and loved it, but I am 6'1'' so I decided to get a 21" for the extra room.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Angrypenguin.biz

Braswellrealty.com

12/19/2011 10:42 AM

_brendan wrote:

this exactly

|

12/19/2011 1:00 PM

_brendan wrote:

Cameron_Maule wrote:

this exactly

Thanks!

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Angrypenguin.biz

Braswellrealty.com

12/19/2011 1:18 PM

Looks sweet

|

I bike everyday. It's great

12/19/2011 1:29 PM

Nice dude.

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

12/19/2011 2:15 PM

sweet bike! how do you like those cranks? i've been running my geist's for around 5 months i think, i love mine!

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

12/19/2011 2:15 PM

this looks so sick!!

|

12/19/2011 2:24 PM

sick bike!
chain looks beefy! and how are those bars im thinking of getting some

|

12/19/2011 4:42 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

sweet bike! how do you like those cranks? i've been running my geist's for around 5 months i think, i love mine!

So far I like the cranks, they feel nice and stiff. I hope they stay this way.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Angrypenguin.biz

Braswellrealty.com

12/19/2011 4:44 PM

801midvalebmx wrote:

sick bike!
chain looks beefy! and how are those bars im thinking of getting some

The bars are holding up good. Only got to ride them about two times so far so but I need a little more time on them to give you a good review on the GUERRA TORO bars.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Angrypenguin.biz

Braswellrealty.com

12/19/2011 5:13 PM

Night Light wrote:

Nice dude.

Thanks man.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Angrypenguin.biz

Braswellrealty.com

12/20/2011 2:47 AM

Zach99 wrote:

Looks sweet

Thanks

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Angrypenguin.biz

Braswellrealty.com

12/20/2011 10:59 AM

noice

|

Refs: netty speghetti, aw1234512[x2], Dudeisdrumer109, daniel21, paVimo, ticaleb, Showtime402[x2], brendan.magner.9
VIDEO OF OUR DIRT SKATEPARK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54l6T-1xEwo

12/21/2011 8:45 AM

louie101202 wrote:

noice

Thanks

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Angrypenguin.biz

Braswellrealty.com

12/21/2011 9:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/21/2011 9:18 AM

nice, i like how everything else besides the frame is black. btw the second pic of you, u look like my ex b/f, but ur way cooler i tried teaching him how to ride but he was a loss cause he just sucked a life .haha oh and how do you like those ezra cranks?

|

I'm a mom that still rides lil kid bikes - old/midschool GT BMX guru
refs: TCbmx(x3),Ecuadevil(x2), Ron44ald, Spikez5, The Balt, Pleasedontdeleteme(x2), Aguers(x2), Effigy(x3), Warchol2, Dees Hos(x2), ScramHype, Showtime402, Sancheezz, Phocraken(traded), pcoco, Nike ID,1of1547,aw123412,BEASTASSDICK(x2), mike_1033,russellonabike, Fad3r, Chuck8273, verdecustom,FreddyDapice, bmxscout48

12/21/2011 9:22 AM

netty speghetti wrote:

nice, i like how everything else besides the frame is black. btw the second pic of you, u look like my ex b/f, but ur way cooler i tried teaching him how to ride but he was a loss cause he just sucked a life .haha oh and how do you like those ezra cranks?

Thanks you. I am thinking about putting white rims on this bike, just for a little different look.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Angrypenguin.biz

Braswellrealty.com

12/21/2011 9:26 AM

white rims would look dope as hell! looks pretty clean!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

12/21/2011 9:27 AM

Evil1_4real wrote:

Thanks you. I am thinking about putting white rims on this bike, just for a little different look.

i personally like the black wheels, it looks really good. maybe just lace the wheels up with some blue spokes. but then again its ur bike. oh yeah how are those ezra cranks? im thinking about a set.

|

I'm a mom that still rides lil kid bikes - old/midschool GT BMX guru
refs: TCbmx(x3),Ecuadevil(x2), Ron44ald, Spikez5, The Balt, Pleasedontdeleteme(x2), Aguers(x2), Effigy(x3), Warchol2, Dees Hos(x2), ScramHype, Showtime402, Sancheezz, Phocraken(traded), pcoco, Nike ID,1of1547,aw123412,BEASTASSDICK(x2), mike_1033,russellonabike, Fad3r, Chuck8273, verdecustom,FreddyDapice, bmxscout48

12/21/2011 11:32 AM

netty speghetti wrote:

i personally like the black wheels, it looks really good. maybe just lace the wheels up with some blue spokes. but then again its ur bike. oh yeah how are those ezra cranks? im thinking about a set.

Thanks for your input. The cranks feel really good so far, and they are really lite. The only think I don't like is the paint chips pretty easy. I went from a set of Odyssey twombolt, to these so I could use my new Tree spline drive chainwheel. I could not be happier with them.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Angrypenguin.biz

Braswellrealty.com

12/25/2011 12:51 PM

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Angrypenguin.biz

Braswellrealty.com

12/25/2011 1:20 PM

even better!

|

if you hurt yourself your not trying hard enough
Big Mac Attack http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/Big-Mac-Attack,1274022

12/25/2011 3:25 PM

josh barons wrote:

even better!

Thanks, I am in love with this bike. It has a great feel to it.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Angrypenguin.biz

Braswellrealty.com

12/25/2011 3:27 PM

told ya the white would look dope! shoulda got matching 7ka's!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

12/25/2011 4:17 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

I have the other matching 7Kas, I just can't decide what hub I am going to get. I don't know if I should get a Profile mini, or something different. I have even thought about a Animal, or Gsport too. So many hubs that would match my set up, and so many hubs that meet my needs. I want one of the smoothest hubs, but I also want one that is good for grinding.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Angrypenguin.biz

Braswellrealty.com

12/26/2011 12:17 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Evil1_4real wrote:

I have the other matching 7Kas, I just can't decide what hub I am going to get. I don't know if I should get a Profile mini, or something different. I have even thought about a Animal, or Gsport too. So many hubs that would match my set up, and so many hubs that meet my needs. I want one of the smoothest hubs, but I also want one that is good for grinding.

I run 7ka to marm no problems. Also have a female profile in the rear works awesome

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

12/26/2011 8:39 AM

Flocka Myers wrote:

I run 7ka to marm no problems. Also have a female profile in the rear works awesome

I thought the 3/8th profile axle was not used for grinding? I thought it was only a race axle.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Angrypenguin.biz

Braswellrealty.com