5050 Revolver

Related:
Create New Tag

3/16/2011 5:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/16/2011 7:41 PM

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo



Frame--------------- 5050 Revolver
Fork------------------ Redline Flight
Bars----------------- Kink High Bar
Stem---------------- Eastern Decepticon
Headset------------ F.S.A. Impact
Grips---------------- Odyssey Ross
Brakes-------------- ?
Brake Lever-------- Odyssey M2
Detangler----------- Odyssey GTX-R
Bottom Bracket--- Demolition
Cranks-------------- Madera Protocol
Chainwheel-------- S&M Little Man
Pedals-------------- Odyssey Twisted PC
Chain---------------- T.S.C. Interlock V2
Rear Hub----------- G-Sport Ratchet
Front Hub---------- Profile Mini
Rear Rim----------- Demolition Zero
Front Rim----------- Alienation Deviant
Spokes------------- Primo Front, Odyssey Rear
Tires---------------- Fit FAF-K 1.95
Seat----------------- ?
Seatpost----------- ?
Pegs---------------- Odyssey J-pegs


It calc'd at 20.8 pounds, but its probably more like 22 pounds.


5050's custom shop frame welded by S&M in the USA! Only thirty of these frames in the world! I am very lucky to have one.

Thank you in advance for any positive / constructive / useful input
|

Wait............what?

3/16/2011 5:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/16/2011 5:23 PM

sick bike bro. why is the gap so big between your forks and tire? EDIT- you forgot the spokes and bearings. spokes probly wiegh like 12oz, and bearings wiegh about 12oz

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/16/2011 5:20 PM

fuck yeah man, love the bike and set up...hella dialed...i hate how big and ugly glands look on the front hub.. wish they made a smaller version for the front...;P

|

3/16/2011 5:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/16/2011 5:44 PM

swalowMY cockachino wrote:

sick bike bro. why is the gap so big between your forks and tire? EDIT- you forgot the spokes and bearings. spokes probly wiegh like 12oz, and bearings wiegh about 12oz

I don't know. I asked myself that when I threw my wheel in it.
Haha! You're right. I forgot tubes too. I should probably say 22lbs to be safe.

|

Wait............what?

3/16/2011 5:46 PM

aZnBMX84 wrote:

fuck yeah man, love the bike and set up...hella dialed...i hate how big and ugly glands look on the front hub.. wish they made a smaller version for the front...;P

Thanks.
The glands are ugly, but they are cheap and universal, therefore, i buy them lol

|

Wait............what?

3/16/2011 6:05 PM

Nice bike... but there is no way that there are only 30 of them... especially since you can buy it on the 5050 site... and they are in stock...

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

3/16/2011 6:17 PM

you should definately get new forks. those dont look safe.

also you need to work on your sticker placement wink but i like the gold, and the fact that your seat isnt going up your ass.

|

3/16/2011 6:36 PM

cschmall wrote:

Nice bike... but there is no way that there are only 30 of them... especially since you can buy it on the 5050 site... and they are in stock...

I understand your reasoning, but its true.

|

Wait............what?

3/16/2011 7:36 PM

Looks good....even without the seat slammed.

|

Legit



Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

3/16/2011 7:43 PM

Hatebreeder wrote:

Looks good....even without the seat slammed.

Haha! Glad you think so.

|

Wait............what?

3/16/2011 8:13 PM

Dialedd!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/17/2011 4:42 PM

cschmall wrote:

Nice bike... but there is no way that there are only 30 of them... especially since you can buy it on the 5050 site... and they are in stock...

Schmitler wrote:

I understand your reasoning, but its true.

You would expect something like that to sell out really quickly, not? And I could have sworn I saw that on their site for a while.

Oh well, still a dialed bike anyway.

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

3/17/2011 5:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/17/2011 5:03 PM

cschmall wrote:

You would expect something like that to sell out really quickly, not? And I could have sworn I saw that on their site for a while.

Oh well, still a dialed bike anyway.

I bet if you actually went to the shop, there wouldn't be any. 5050 is notorious for not updating their site.

Thanks man.

|

Wait............what?

3/18/2011 12:50 AM

Stickers kill it for me, good to see you back man! Haven't seen you post in AGES!

|