90% finished T-1 bike check, because I'm bored at work.

Related:
Create New Tag

2/28/2012 9:14 AM

This is my Terrible One that I've been building up for the last couple of months. My last batch of parts is on its way RIGHT NOW, so I'll post an update when I've got everything on it. Some of the parts listed here are off of a Fit complete that I borrowed from a friend. laughing

Photo

Main componenets:
Frame: Terrible One Hickerson, 20.9".
Forks: Odyssey R25.
Bars: Terrible One 8.85".
Grips: United Nathan Williams.
Barends: United plastic ones.
Stem: Generic Fit one, soon to be an Éclat Hannibal.
Headset: Éclat.
Seat/post: Éclat Unify, the slim one.

Drivetrain:
Cranks: Éclat Onyx. They need to be warrantied due to a manufacturing defect.
Pedals: Fit, soon to be black Cult PC's.
BB: Fly spanish BB.
Sprocket: SUPER old Mutiny 28t with a pretty decent bend, soon to be a 28t Tree Lite.
Chain: Odyssey Bluebird.
Pegs: G-Sport PLEGS that I got for free (yes, I know they break), soon to be Tree Stunt Stumps, three of 'em.

Front wheel:
Rim: G-Sport Ribcage, 36H.
Hub: G-Sport Marmoset.
Spokes: Odyssey butted race spokes.
Tire: Fit FAF, 2.3"
Soon to also have a BSD Jersey Barrier hub guard.

Rear wheel
Rim: G-Sport Ribcage, 36H.
Hub: G-Sport Ratchet.
Spokes: Odyssey race spokes, not butted.
Tire: Fit FAF 2.1"
Hub guard: BSD Jersey Barrier.

I think that's everything! Let me know what you think.

|

My BTM. // Facebook // Twitter // Google+ // Refs: guitar_frk, ridelittlebikes43, streetrat420, jb07, werkheiserBMX, SuperstarDK, trentydoo, BEASTASSDICK, pcoco, Showtime402, SnM An1mal.

2/28/2012 9:26 AM

Also, I want to give a HUGE shout out to Empire. They hooked me up so good with all of these parts, and always answered my constant barrage of e-mails.

|

My BTM. // Facebook // Twitter // Google+ // Refs: guitar_frk, ridelittlebikes43, streetrat420, jb07, werkheiserBMX, SuperstarDK, trentydoo, BEASTASSDICK, pcoco, Showtime402, SnM An1mal.

2/28/2012 9:28 AM

cleeaaann

|

Refs: netty speghetti, aw1234512[x2], Dudeisdrumer109, daniel21, paVimo, ticaleb, Showtime402[x2], brendan.magner.9
VIDEO OF OUR DIRT SKATEPARK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54l6T-1xEwo

2/28/2012 9:41 AM

That's sick! How does the frame feel?

|

2/28/2012 9:46 AM

ARRESTMEIRIDEBMX wrote:

That's sick! How does the frame feel?

Awesome. The geo is pretty much perfect for me and my riding style.

|

2/28/2012 10:00 AM

I wanted any of the t1 frames. Looks absolutely amazing, i cant wait to see the finished bike.

|

2/28/2012 10:02 AM

I think it's awesome. Update the pics when you get the sprocket and pegs.

|

2/28/2012 10:03 AM

My first choice was a raw Barcode, but they sold out the day I placed the order.

And I'll post updated photos, for sure. I'm having a friend of mine snap some decent pictues of it this weekend, and I'll post them.

|

2/28/2012 10:28 AM

One of the cleanest bikes on Vital!

I absolutely fucking love it!

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

2/28/2012 10:30 AM

i hope your new parts color match these parts cus this shit is sooooo damn sexy right now

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

2/28/2012 10:36 AM

ticaleb wrote:

i hope your new parts color match these parts cus this shit is sooooo damn sexy right now

Everything will except for the pedals, they'll be black instead of clear.

|

2/28/2012 10:38 AM

ticaleb wrote:

tinybikerider33 wrote:

Everything will except for the pedals, they'll be black instead of clear.

i'm sure black will look good but i do like the clear

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

2/28/2012 10:47 AM

ticaleb wrote:

i'm sure black will look good but i do like the clear

I think the photo gives the clear pedals more credit than they deserve, haha. They really don't look very good. The black will look much better.

|

2/28/2012 11:18 AM

Man, that thing looks GREAT!!!!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

2/28/2012 11:24 AM

Thank you!

|

2/28/2012 11:36 AM

love it! looks sick man

|

2/28/2012 11:37 AM

soo nice

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

2/28/2012 11:40 AM

Thanks, dudes!

|

2/28/2012 1:40 PM

bro its nice did you get that stem out monday?

|

BLRBMX "Dee hos you need to stop being so butthurt. It's vital, we're dicks. Get over it"
LEGIT guys tinybikeride33,Tcbmx,BEASTASSdick,milou,spikes5,Dee hos,BrokenBmx,Tito24,Aguers

2/28/2012 1:43 PM

trentydoo wrote:

bro its nice did you get that stem out monday?

I did not. Shit got really out of hand over the weekend, and I wasn't home at all until 7:30 AM this morning. I 100% guarantee you it will be out tomorrow, with a tracking number.

|

2/28/2012 1:46 PM

Those wheels are so sexy man. I like your tires btw wink

|

Golf Wang

The Montaña Bike Check

Cult Sticker Hatred

Benny Fucking L

Refs: Showtime402, Mybike1986

2/28/2012 1:47 PM

N.W.A. wrote:

Those wheels are so sexy man. I like your tires btw wink

Thank you! I like them, too. Pretty grippy. Once the Momentums come in white wall, I'll probably get a set.

|

2/28/2012 1:53 PM

We have the same tires remember? haha but ive seen the momentums at my LBS they really made them alot thicker and such

|

Golf Wang

The Montaña Bike Check

Cult Sticker Hatred

Benny Fucking L

2/28/2012 1:56 PM

N.W.A. wrote:

We have the same tires remember? haha but ive seen the momentums at my LBS they really made them alot thicker and such

Yeah, I remember. I love the way the Momentums look. SO FAT!

|

2/28/2012 1:58 PM

They roll so fast too i also like how they look like fat slicks haha smile

|

Golf Wang

The Montaña Bike Check

Cult Sticker Hatred

Benny Fucking L

2/28/2012 2:18 PM

tinybikerider33 wrote:

Ey stay away from my WW momentums! I've got a pair sitting in my room right now!

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

2/28/2012 2:21 PM

N.W.A. wrote:

tinybikerider33 wrote:

Night Light wrote:

Ey stay away from my WW momentums! I've got a pair sitting in my room right now!

Stay away because they're bad tires, or stay away because you have them?

|

2/28/2012 2:22 PM

I'm going to see if we have an account at the shop with 180 distro, and get myself a set pretty soon. 2.35" front, 2.20" rear, both white wall.

|

2/28/2012 2:29 PM

tinybikerider33 wrote:

I'm going to see if we have an account at the shop with 180 distro, and get myself a set pretty soon. 2.35" front, 2.20" rear, both white wall.

best tires ever

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

2/28/2012 2:42 PM

tinybikerider33 wrote:

My tire set up(but Tan Wall). Looks great, to plain for my taste though.

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]