bb: one shadow bearing/one united bearing
headset: shadow corvus

front end
bars: subrosa villicus
forks: subrosa villicus
stem: salt shit

wheels
rear: odsy 7ka laced to redline g7 casette with fit faf nightvision
front: alienation runaway laced to the daily grind front hub with a fit faf nightvision

drivetrain
sprocket: s&m tuffman guarded?
cranks: profile gdh
pedals: primo striker
chain:kmc dropbuster

extras
grips: animal edwin de la rosa
pegs: 2 united slims/2 salt
|

roses are red, violets are blue, bikes are red, my dick is red, i cant write poetry, not even gonna lie, bite the pillow, im going in dry - xxohioanxx

7/18/2013 9:33 PM

What is going in with that stem?

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/18/2013 9:36 PM

tomdon wrote:

What is going in with that stem?

hardware store ingenuity/no extra stem bolts tongue

|

roses are red, violets are blue, bikes are red, my dick is red, i cant write poetry, not even gonna lie, bite the pillow, im going in dry - xxohioanxx

7/18/2013 11:34 PM

Damn, are you running mini spacers with those ridiculous bolts? And those reflective sidewall tires look great! They really remind me of colored wall tires that only had one thin line.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/19/2013 10:06 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Damn, are you running mini spacers with those ridiculous bolts? And those reflective sidewall tires look great! They really remind me of colored wall tires that only had one thin line.

thanks and no mini spacers. just straight bolt

|

7/19/2013 2:47 PM

thought that sproket was mcneil

|

7/19/2013 2:56 PM

I like it a lot! But I have to tell you that your rear tire is on backwards . tongue

|

Refs: Scramhype x3, IRideAFly, Tomdon x2, HateBreeder x2, AndrewPeakmanBMX, TrendyDoo

For faster reply text me at 7024964706

7/19/2013 6:20 PM

AlexDanielP wrote:

I like it a lot! But I have to tell you that your rear tire is on backwards . tongue

i know. im just way to lazy care

|

7/19/2013 6:21 PM

justin vogelsberger wrote:

thought that sproket was mcneil

i actually like this one alot better than the mcneil one. it takes sproket stalls alot better

|

8/3/2013 6:04 PM

Nice man!!!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

8/3/2013 10:19 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Nice man!!!

thanks. i replaced the stem bolts bolts but i broke the stem so i have a volume one comeing

|

8/4/2013 11:13 PM

You are asking for problems running those bolts. Were they out of socket head M8's?

|