bb: one shadow bearing/one united bearing
headset: shadow corvus

front end
bars: subrosa villicus
forks: subrosa villicus
stem: salt shit

wheels
rear: odsy 7ka laced to redline g7 casette with fit faf nightvision
front: alienation runaway laced to the daily grind front hub with a fit faf nightvision

drivetrain
sprocket: s&m tuffman guarded?
cranks: profile gdh
pedals: primo striker
chain:kmc dropbuster

extras
grips: animal edwin de la rosa
pegs: 2 united slims/2 salt
|

roses are red, violets are blue, bikes are red, my dick is red, i cant write poetry, not even gonna lie, bite the pillow, im going in dry - xxohioanxx

7/18/2013 9:33 PM

What is going in with that stem?

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/18/2013 9:36 PM

tomdon wrote:

What is going in with that stem?

hardware store ingenuity/no extra stem bolts tongue

|

roses are red, violets are blue, bikes are red, my dick is red, i cant write poetry, not even gonna lie, bite the pillow, im going in dry - xxohioanxx

7/18/2013 11:34 PM

Damn, are you running mini spacers with those ridiculous bolts? And those reflective sidewall tires look great! They really remind me of colored wall tires that only had one thin line.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/19/2013 10:06 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Damn, are you running mini spacers with those ridiculous bolts? And those reflective sidewall tires look great! They really ...more

thanks and no mini spacers. just straight bolt

|

7/19/2013 2:47 PM

thought that sproket was mcneil

|

7/19/2013 2:56 PM

I like it a lot! But I have to tell you that your rear tire is on backwards . tongue

|

Refs: Scramhype x3, IRideAFly, Tomdon x2, HateBreeder x2, AndrewPeakmanBMX, TrendyDoo

For faster reply text me at 7024964706

7/19/2013 6:20 PM

AlexDanielP wrote:

I like it a lot! But I have to tell you that your rear tire is on backwards . tongue

i know. im just way to lazy care

|

7/19/2013 6:21 PM

justin vogelsberger wrote:

thought that sproket was mcneil

i actually like this one alot better than the mcneil one. it takes sproket stalls alot better

|

8/3/2013 6:04 PM

Nice man!!!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

8/3/2013 10:19 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Nice man!!!

thanks. i replaced the stem bolts bolts but i broke the stem so i have a volume one comeing

|

8/4/2013 11:13 PM

You are asking for problems running those bolts. Were they out of socket head M8's?

|