Any suggestions?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/9/2013 8:35 PM

do you see anything wrong with what im about to order?
http://www.danscomp.com/shoppingcart.php?sessionid=jr4fvka4luvhvr8erbuioiiaj3

|

I

11/9/2013 8:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/9/2013 8:41 PM

First, that sprocket won't work with those cranks, and no headset or bottom bracket. That's what I see immediately anyway.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/10/2013 8:37 AM

you don't need to buy an external seat clamp for that frame looks like it has an integrated

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

11/10/2013 11:16 AM

All wrong......all of it wrong

|

11/10/2013 12:43 PM

If you want a sprocket with guard get a MDS, Fit or sunday knox. Id go fit WiFi frame instead. Another stem, like some eclat/cult/animal, pretty much Every quality brand. And you could buy some cheaper grips like odi longnecks or fly rubens or what ever you like more.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

11/14/2013 12:57 PM

Someone changed almost all of it haha thanks for the help anyway guys

|

I

11/14/2013 1:01 PM

Yeah, you're buying from Dans

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

11/14/2013 2:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/14/2013 2:16 PM

I would update those cranks to 1948s, with the 19mm 48 splined spindle. SO much more solid.

You could lose the seat clamp and spend a total of 20 bucks more to get those cranks.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/14/2013 3:10 PM

Everything sucks... JK I just feel like trollin, get whatever you want and don't listen to these n00bz (not dave, he's pretty cool)

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

11/14/2013 3:42 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

whats wrong with dans?

|

11/15/2013 7:42 AM

tito24 wrote:

Everything sucks... JK I just feel like trollin, get whatever you want and don't listen to these n00bz (not dave, he's pretty cool)

Awww thanks smile

But yea, get what you want. You don't need a seat clamp, that frame has one.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/15/2013 8:12 AM

Yeah that's 90% shit

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

11/15/2013 8:39 AM

Last time I used dans they told me my order was canceled for no reason then it showed up 4 months later......I think I'm going to use Albes or empire next time

|

11/15/2013 9:09 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Last time I used dans they told me my order was canceled for no reason then it showed up 4 months later......I think I'm going to use Albes or empire next time

That's weird. Did you end up getting it free then?

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/15/2013 11:14 AM

Nope still got charged to my card .....just don't understand why they'd tell me it was cancelled and it show up months later

|

11/15/2013 11:49 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Nope still got charged to my card .....just don't understand why they'd tell me it was cancelled and it show up months later

Yeah, that's bs for sure. I would have been raising a stink with them about getting that cash back on my card as soon as they cancelled the order for sure. The one thing I like about dans is that if I order from them before say, 4:00 pm on Thursday, I'll have the part for the weekend. Albes is farther away, so it takes a little longer. For major parts, I'll go Albes. Flip is a good dude, and if I'm putting my money into someone's pocket through markup, I'd rather it be his than who knows who at Dans. They are also cool to chat with and are always willing to help.

|

11/15/2013 12:17 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

why dont you like dans

|