Fly rims the og ones not the new ones that suck
margwi spokes
Fit 2.3 FAF tires
Primo headset
Random 22mm bb
Gold pimp chain
Kink lighteset bar ends
Macneil caps
mods: poorly done spray paint on frame and sprocket, seat post is cut and flanges removed.
weighs like 22/23 lbs i think.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

9/10/2015 10:17 AM

Nice as fuck omg

|

"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

9/10/2015 10:52 AM

10/10 would ride.

|

9/10/2015 1:34 PM

I'd have sex with that bike.

I bent the s3.5 buckled the dt and cracked it a lot haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

9/10/2015 1:37 PM

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

9/10/2015 1:41 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Thanks haha

and wtf already??

|

9/10/2015 1:43 PM

Kokxxy wrote:

Nice as fuck omg

Yes m8. ALL represent.

Oh and i just ripped my dugans so the white edwins must go on.

|

9/10/2015 1:46 PM

5/5 bars
Photo

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

9/10/2015 2:01 PM

BMXism wrote:

5/5 bars
Photo

hahaha thanks. sadly i'll probably be switching it up again soon. I'm not really feeling the r25s it's so steep i've lost almost all my pop on hop 3s. I'll give it a few days I guess.

|

9/10/2015 2:10 PM

really? my hop 3s are fine.. felt way different at first, but you gotta give your body time to adjust to the new setup.

I found out my headtube is kinda ovalized, probably from the GT fork I had on before. Gonna buy another wifi in 20.75 or 21... might get the trans red.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

9/10/2015 2:16 PM

BMXism wrote:

really? my hop 3s are fine.. felt way different at first, but you gotta give your body time to adjust to the new setup.

I ...more

I flew otb on like my 4th one of the day hahaha. I guess I'll give it time. If it doesn't work i still have some shiv 2s.

Damn dude sorry to hear that. Yeah man try to get one while you can. I couldn't find a black 20.5 anywhere but i found some guy selling a chrome one that he rode once so i painted it lol. The red looks pretty sweet too.

|

9/10/2015 3:04 PM

Ooooohh real nice!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

9/10/2015 3:13 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Four wrote:

Thanks haha

and wtf already??

Yeah! welcome!

And yeah. I was doing hop 360 x ups and heard a noise and it was fucked. haha I'll be okay though, i went and bought a new frame from Dub_He. The federal ty morrow.

|

9/10/2015 3:42 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Yeah! welcome!

And yeah. I was doing hop 360 x ups and heard a noise and it was fucked. haha I'll be okay though, i went and ...more

That sucks man. And nice look forward to seeing it built up. Sadly my bike kinda feels like dogshit. I can't quite figure it out. It's either the forks or tires. Might drop down to 2.1 tires. I used to be able to do real high hop 3s and now I can't pop them like I could it's kinda pissing me off hahaha.

|

9/10/2015 5:04 PM

Four wrote:

Thanks haha

and wtf already??

MaximusBikes wrote:

Yeah! welcome!

And yeah. I was doing hop 360 x ups and heard a noise and it was fucked. haha I'll be okay though, i went and ...more

Four wrote:

That sucks man. And nice look forward to seeing it built up. Sadly my bike kinda feels like dogshit. I can't quite figure it ...more

Just try moving the bars around a little to dial it in. and the thing about a real techy build is to relax. The harder you try with it the worse they get, just like chilling and not muscling as much. Which isn't too bad, i personally like the feel of R25s. and i'd totally trade my Octaves (basically R32s) with cash on top for those if you don't like em. haha

|

9/10/2015 8:44 PM

I'll trade odyssey classics for it buddy cool

|

9/10/2015 9:08 PM

my lbs has that stem with gold bolts and i want it so bad

|

9/11/2015 8:25 AM

Really nice looking bike mate sweet

|

9/11/2015 11:14 AM

Damn, this is so rad!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/12/2015 12:11 AM

glad that you finally joined the wifi club lol and if youre thinking about selling those r-25's im waitin smile

|

9/12/2015 8:48 AM

Geeeeeeeey say mikel off top ropes!! V noice m8 I have those cranks comming in the mail but I must wait a year or so to order a chain. Get some siik clipz m8.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/16/2015 3:06 PM

Thanks for the kind words guys! This bike didn't last more than a few days though. Def one of the best looking I've built though.

|

10/7/2015 6:09 AM

Nice!

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...