BMX Id Needed Please

Related:
Create New Tag

4/6/2013 3:41 AM

I managed to save a bmx from the crusher ( was at a scrap yard looking for some box section ) i only noticed it because of the unorthodox frame arrangement at the rear.

unsure if the wheels are aftermarket or OEM.

Could anyone give me a clue to what make it is, just purely out of interest because i plan on keeping the little beast....i plan on stripping it today, prepping and spraying it.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

4/6/2013 5:53 AM

Some department store bike basically junk. But it was free right? Can't beat that.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/6/2013 8:39 AM

Not a clue, but it is definitely something very cheap. And I'm 99% those will be the stock ones.

|

4/6/2013 11:19 AM

looks like a walmart bike

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/7/2013 11:09 AM

damn, how many spokes does that have?

|

4/7/2013 11:15 AM

Somebody stole your seat tube.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/7/2013 11:30 AM

BMX_DAD wrote:

I lol'ed.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

4/7/2013 11:30 AM

BMX_DAD wrote:

They look like 64 Spokers.

|

4/7/2013 3:18 PM

Junk? And it looks like somebody just hacksawed the seattube off just for the hell of it..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/7/2013 6:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2013 6:20 PM

seat tube is un-touched....no hacked marks etc.

might well be junk but sprayed it up for a mess around dirt jumper, if it gets binned its no biggie.

Found out its a 'Challenge Freestyle Pro BMX Bike' i lol'd at the pro part.... bmx

need to paint the handlebars and im going to throw on some fresh rubber and new brakes/cables.

in the pic, i put the crank in the wrong way round...rectified.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

4/10/2013 4:26 PM

Frame looks totally rad, even if it is a walmart bike.

|

4/11/2013 10:57 AM

been out dirt jumping on it, kinda heavy on the back end but it launches quite well.

|

4/11/2013 3:02 PM

Mark.S wrote:

been out dirt jumping on it, kinda heavy on the back end but it launches quite well.

I would move those bars a little back.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/11/2013 5:03 PM

A bike is better than no bike smile so carnt really hate tbh smile keep riding bro

|

4/12/2013 8:02 PM

Mark.S wrote:

andyferly wrote:

I would move those bars a little back.

yeah moved to a more comfortable angle, pretty much vertical.

|

4/12/2013 8:10 PM

lilchrissyy wrote:

A bike is better than no bike smile so carnt really hate tbh smile keep riding bro

its got me back into the swing of things, just bought a bike off a friend, an X-Rated mesh...its like an oversized bmx by all accounts lol

not an amazing bike but i feel a lot more stable on it having 26'' wheels. has a steel frame but not too heavy, should withstand plenty of noob punishment it will no doubt endure.

i grabbed a cheap pair of RST HI-5 Tripples for downhill/trials, again, not the best choice but for £50 i though why not....look nice aswell.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|