Back on the Bike

Related:
Create New Tag

12/21/2011 8:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/21/2011 8:47 PM

well its been a while since ive been on here, had to quit riding for a year do to heart problems but im back bitchez. I had a few other bike checks.... but figured id start a new one. I spent about a year building this bad boy up and getting parts from friends and empire but its been done and dialed for the past year. i like to keep it simple with big tires, bars, and a long frame. and always gotta keep it light and tight with no rattles.

Frame : Fly Montana 21'' (turquiose) painted black
Forks: Odyssey Directors/ tree fork bolt
Bars : Fly lago bars 8.5x 29(green) painted black
Stem : Cult topload
Headset : Kink bearings, carbon fiber spacer
Grips: ODis
Barends : Fly nylon right,animal left
Cranks : Odyssey LHD Wonbolts(green) painted black
Pedals: odyssey twisteds
Sprocket : Animal Vinnie light V2 28t
Chain : odyssey bluebird
Seat : Macneil fatass Capitol
Seatclamp : Flybikes

Rear Wheel :
LHD Profile mini/female/9t
sapim spokes
Sun Big City rim

Front Wheel :
Odyssey Vandero 2
sapim spokes
Sun Big City rim

Tires : Odyssey atkin front2.25/ demolition momentum back2.20

Pegs: Shadow lil ones/Fbm hubguard

just a night pic right now:
[LINK TO IMAGE]

check out my youtube if you dont know me : http://www.youtube.com/izarebl no new videos yet, but some good old ones.

|

12/21/2011 8:47 PM

i have heart problems too, aand high blood pressure, im 15 -_-

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

12/21/2011 8:50 PM

future FBM wrote:

i have the same thing, high blood pressure, random heat flashes and trouble breathing. im fucking 15 to, it sucks.

|

12/21/2011 8:59 PM

future FBM wrote:

collin86 wrote:

i have the same thing, high blood pressure, random heat flashes and trouble breathing. im fucking 15 to, it sucks.

add asthma and smoking and irregular heart beat to that, AND i did wrestling hockey football and bmx at the same time... now im down to hockey and bmx smile FUCK FOOTBALL

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

12/21/2011 9:02 PM

future FBM wrote:

collin86 wrote:

future FBM wrote:

add asthma and smoking and irregular heart beat to that, AND i did wrestling hockey football and bmx at the same time... now im down to hockey and bmx smile FUCK FOOTBALL

i have asthma and an irregular heart beat to lol. fuck smoking, that shits stupid. and i played football and lacrosse and bmx, had to quit everything and staart homeschool it got so damn bad. finally getting back to bmx and hopefully school after christmas break.

and yeah i agree, football takes up the whole damn summer with practice

|

12/21/2011 9:27 PM

dam guys and i was bitchin bout fucked up knee's sorry to hear that fella's but nice bike bro

|

REFS= jakesalbert(x2), ride stoned(x2), ron44ald, fsearles, Warchol2(x2), the Balt(x2), jb07(x4), Riverside rider, Truebikerface, Droogskull, sandysik6six(x2), ryanxanimalbmx(x4), ScramHype(x5), CustomS&Mryder, Perkins94(x4), milou, ecuadevil(x9), Dee Hos(x5), Bmxryder2001, Netty Speghetti, Superstar DK(x7), Bstick(x3), iibmxii(x2), trentydoo, A08(x4), White Knight, Tito24(x2), Piffery, Pcoco(x2), Patriotsfan11, 562_rider, blaine80, joe dirt, ninjacat33, tinybikerider33, Bmxscout48, fly for life, Mnsketch, Night Light, Creativebmx, Verdecustom, KWC92, louie101202(x2), lilrider187, calirider89, EatMyButt, asilva23, kurtnut, motogrizz, disdiqqq, adam1234, four, Zackhendrix....txt 402-659-414three......... my most valued possession is my dark black past

12/21/2011 11:45 PM

i also have heart disease haha. super ventricular tachycardia.

|

refs:JakeSalbert whirls32 BEASTASSDICKwink bobPA tony larson bmx brentrides
fondue:"BMX is like weed. You can buy bongs and pipes, but smoking is illegal. Next time tell the cop you have a prescription to bmx"
first member of the fortnight EVERJULY 1ST -14TH

12/22/2011 5:57 AM

Showtime402 wrote:

dam guys and i was bitchin bout fucked up knee's sorry to hear that fella's but nice bike bro

funny story actaully, i have tendonitis in both knees, and osgood schlatters

|

12/22/2011 8:46 AM

this bike looks sick i cant wait to see more pic of it in the day

|

12/22/2011 9:20 AM

sicckkkk. glad you're back on the bike too.

|

Refs: netty speghetti, aw1234512[x2], Dudeisdrumer109, daniel21, paVimo, ticaleb, Showtime402[x2], brendan.magner.9
VIDEO OF OUR DIRT SKATEPARK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54l6T-1xEwo

12/22/2011 10:02 AM

thankssssss guyssss. My bike aint the cleanest or shiniest, because unlike some people on this forum i actually ride the shit out mine smile

heres more pics, its raining so they didnt turn out to good.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

12/22/2011 10:06 AM

thinking about ordering some black odyssey twisteds, black odis, and some bar ends soon so i get rid of the mismatched colors.

and might be painting my frame again in a few months, going with red... I got the frame for christmas last year and it was turqoiuse.... then painted it white,then painted it silver, and now its black lol i paint shit to much

|

12/24/2011 2:38 PM

BUMP

|

12/26/2011 10:01 AM

ordering grips and pedals later smile

|

12/26/2011 10:17 AM

looks good man!

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

12/30/2011 4:34 PM

new parts in today right before i left for the skatepark, and traded wheels with a kid so i know have a matching profile front wheel! oh and a pic of our new park smile
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

12/30/2011 4:38 PM

not a fan of the directors, but other than that, i think it looks pretty good!

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

12/30/2011 5:07 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

not a fan of the directors, but other than that, i think it looks pretty good!

man i havent talked to you in forever! good to see you back, and im not a fan of the way they look, but they ride amazingly. they make footjams so easy.

|