Because theres not a million tierra bike checks already

Related:
Create New Tag

2/3/2012 2:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2012 2:53 PM

Just got it finished soo stoked on this, pedalled around parking lot super light responsive and smooth,
As of today its not done a newrear rim and pegs are on way but thats abour it its dialed as is

Also for the record she weighs 21 lbs 14 oz

Frame: 21tt Fly Tierra.v4
Fork: Fly aguas
Bars: Fly lago 2s uncut
Stem: Odyssey elementry v3
Headset: Odyssey
Cranks:180mm Fly cranks with no name bb
Sproket: Profile imperial 25t
Chain: Shadow v2
Pedals: Odyssey twisted pcs
Seat post: Animal wedge
Seat: Coalition
Brake setup: Eclat lever, snafu astroglide cables, snafu mobeus detangler, flyy brajes/hanger and odyssey pads
Front wheel: Simple eject hub with volcano bolts,4x stainless spokes, alloy nips deviant rim, fatty 2.3 eastern curb monkey tire
Rear wheel: Superstar overdrive 8t 3/8 axle with simple button head bolts and profile axle adaters,black sapim spokes alloy nips to an icky nitrous hoop

Mods to come, 2 clear plegs, a sandm race xlt in black its still in the mail,a sun envy rear rim, blaxk spokes for front wheel, and after I cut down the bolt on it a sweet custom zebra seat curtisy of white knight,

Few people that helped me out substantially on this build SuperstarDK, Tcbmx, and Droogskull

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Thanks for looking, and open to comments compliments ore if u hate it let me know too

|

rebuilding my refs post old acount sticky.
tcbmx(x6), scramhype, beastassdick,droogskull,SuperstarDK(x20),Warchol02(x2),Deehos(x2),Rysbrnr,Ecuadevil,White Knight(x2),Netty spagetti,dysonday,kurknut,king swag,Bmx,the bmxist(x2),Genisis

2/3/2012 2:52 PM

Nice bike! And, how hard is it to put on a half link?

|

Washed Up
Refs- bmxryder2001, NikeOGD, Nike_iD, \BMX-1995/, Daniel 21

2/3/2012 3:57 PM

good lookin bike even if i have seen a thousand im still diggin yours

|

REFS= jakesalbert(x2), ride stoned(x2), ron44ald, fsearles, Warchol2(x2), the Balt(x2), jb07(x4), Riverside rider, Truebikerface, Droogskull, sandysik6six(x2), ryanxanimalbmx(x4), ScramHype(x5), CustomS&Mryder, Perkins94(x4), milou, ecuadevil(x9), Dee Hos(x5), Bmxryder2001, Netty Speghetti, Superstar DK(x7), Bstick(x3), iibmxii(x2), trentydoo, A08(x4), White Knight, Tito24(x2), Piffery, Pcoco(x2), Patriotsfan11, 562_rider, blaine80, joe dirt, ninjacat33, tinybikerider33, Bmxscout48, fly for life, Mnsketch, Night Light, Creativebmx, Verdecustom, KWC92, louie101202(x2), lilrider187, calirider89, EatMyButt, asilva23, kurtnut, motogrizz, disdiqqq, adam1234, four, Zackhendrix....txt 402-659-414three......... my most valued possession is my dark black past

2/3/2012 5:54 PM

_brendan wrote:

Nice bike! And, how hard is it to put on a half link?

Its not, if you have a chain breaker.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

2/3/2012 8:24 PM

what happened to your fork dropout?

|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/

2/3/2012 8:36 PM

It got a ding in the powdercoat while in my storage room

|

tcbmx(x6), scramhype, beastassdick,droogskull,SuperstarDK(x20),Warchol02(x2),Deehos(x2),Rysbrnr,Ecuadevil,White Knight(x2),Netty spagetti,dysonday,kurknut,king swag,Bmx,the bmxist(x2),Genisis

2/3/2012 8:59 PM

yooooo i have the money for that stem you told me $25 for it im pp readdyyyyy

|

I HAVE A PAIR OF BLACK ODDY 7KAS I WILL TRADE BOTH FOR A PAIR OF SUN ENVYS (MUST BE FRONT AND REAR MATCHING SET) ANY COLOR

2/3/2012 9:18 PM

u got dat from SUPERSTARDK it looks good

|

YEAH IM BLACK SO WAT?
KIDS = KICKIN INCREDIBLY DOPE SHIT
MYRIDE http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/The-1st-2012-SuperStar,1258577

2/4/2012 3:50 AM

gangster15 wrote:

u got dat from SUPERSTARDK it looks good

I got frame fork and bars from him, thats why he gota mention in the post ,him and tc

|

2/4/2012 8:13 AM

looks like something bananasandwich would ride. Sick bike man!

|

(bigddy56@gmail.com if you need anything)
REFS obiwan chromoly*_brendan*VAM999*Joe Green*louie101202*Night Light*ticaleb*phocraken*RiverSideRider*A08*andynahnah*Chuck8273*

2/4/2012 8:34 AM

^ lol right.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]
PayPal Verified(;
REFs: 1of1547, Areansfsl, ScramHype, Lirider187, Blizzbikes, tito24 aka mom, ii Krxfted, Broughton, Bmx-junkie, Stoney Hawk

Shadow - Subrosa

2/4/2012 9:03 AM

o no shout out for me i sold you that chainwheel without me you wouldnt be pedalin lol jk

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

2/4/2012 9:11 AM

nice bike man, hows the tierra going. i just bought a tierra v5

|

check out my youtube channel. I did the longest bmx fakie ever
My channel

2/4/2012 9:14 AM

Warchol2 wrote:

o no shout out for me i sold you that chainwheel without me you wouldnt be pedalin lol jk

As,much as I like the spriket I ned a 24,the chain is way too tight for my liking

|

2/4/2012 9:43 AM

Sick bike man! I just got my Tierra 4 yesterday, after riding the v1 for like three years. So expect another Tierra check haha

|

Formerly easternbmx55
Dave Lawrence: "Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own."
Refs: CGCaps, Fede/bmx1, Nmyersomg, Meowmoo68, baldkenn626, the balt
BIKE CHECK
How To Re-Cover A Seat

2/4/2012 10:19 AM

nice build man! more importantly, THE BEATLESSS! how old are you btw?

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

2/4/2012 10:37 AM

mccarthy04 wrote:

nice build man! more importantly, THE BEATLESSS! how old are you btw?

Im 23 almost 24 the poster is axtually my gfs she just turned 25

|

2/4/2012 9:34 PM

iridebmx2122 wrote:

yooooo i have the money for that stem you told me $25 for it im pp readdyyyyy

hello

|

I HAVE A PAIR OF BLACK ODDY 7KAS I WILL TRADE BOTH FOR A PAIR OF SUN ENVYS (MUST BE FRONT AND REAR MATCHING SET) ANY COLOR

2/5/2012 3:35 PM

Fuck yeah I like it love tierra

|

2/6/2012 10:42 AM

looks nice, but the rear purple rim kinda doesnt go with the rest

|

I'm a mom that still rides lil kid bikes - old/midschool GT BMX guru
refs: TCbmx(x3),Ecuadevil(x2), Ron44ald, Spikez5, The Balt, Pleasedontdeleteme(x2), Aguers(x2), Effigy(x3), Warchol2, Dees Hos(x2), ScramHype, Showtime402, Sancheezz, Phocraken(traded), pcoco, Nike ID,1of1547,aw123412,BEASTASSDICK(x2), mike_1033,russellonabike, Fad3r, Chuck8273, verdecustom,FreddyDapice, bmxscout48

2/7/2012 4:16 AM

netty speghetti wrote:

looks nice, but the rear purple rim kinda doesnt go with the rest

I couldnt agree more , I ordered a black sun evny for rear and some black double butted spokes and black alloy nip nips for front today so the wheels are murdered out now, I just tossed the purple rim on to ride ause I had it laying in my parts stash lol

|

2/7/2012 4:40 AM

how did you fit those brake cables on that brake lever?its not a m2?

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

2/7/2012 11:43 AM

Just like you can do it with any other lever...

|

2/7/2012 2:02 PM

I really like all of the white..... I would prob go with a white stem or raw. For some reason the black looks weird to me..... Who am I to talk tho? my bike is all sorts of colors

|

2/10/2012 6:17 AM

love this set up, looks soooo clean. nice ride mate!

|

Brennan Huff: "I'm so scared right now. I'm just gonna to do what's sensible, I'm gonna file for unemployment. Then I'm gonna try to get a job at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, because they got an excellent corporate structure and they... *they* give *you* the tools to be your own boss."

2/12/2012 2:56 PM

That Zebra seat is legit...thats for sure.

|

Refs-
Vital-TCBMX/DroogskullX2/SuperstarDK/Ajp62696/The Balt/Bryan D/HenHouse Surprise/Nikpeterson/XfightX/RiverSideRider/Wolfen/showtime402/maxbakerman/Broughton/Effigy/MikeE/ATVRider+DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou/JR_Faw/Beastadick/Oscar5788+bmxist/Carjakster/Brokenbmx/joerod56+more

BMXF-Mod Matrix/Mod AustinK/Flybikeskid/Bmxlife/Valrovap/Bugzzy/TypeONegtive/SnowMongoose/ChivoDK09+sum

Pinkbike-Darksider-rider/GnarileCharlie/Mxkyle323/Cavenuts/tribikerface X2/Rieber/nenja-bev/DingleRides/Tyrich88/bmxjunkie1983/Lubbockdirtrag806+sum

2/12/2012 3:14 PM

White Knight wrote:

Yeah got it from some crazy texan dude lol

|

2/12/2012 3:18 PM

White Knight wrote:

DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou wrote:

Yeah got it from some crazy texan dude lol

I know a few....Lol.I just got my tierra posted to, dam overated frames i tell you!

|

Refs-
Vital-TCBMX/DroogskullX2/SuperstarDK/Ajp62696/The Balt/Bryan D/HenHouse Surprise/Nikpeterson/XfightX/RiverSideRider/Wolfen/showtime402/maxbakerman/Broughton/Effigy/MikeE/ATVRider+DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou/JR_Faw/Beastadick/Oscar5788+bmxist/Carjakster/Brokenbmx/joerod56+more

BMXF-Mod Matrix/Mod AustinK/Flybikeskid/Bmxlife/Valrovap/Bugzzy/TypeONegtive/SnowMongoose/ChivoDK09+sum

Pinkbike-Darksider-rider/GnarileCharlie/Mxkyle323/Cavenuts/tribikerface X2/Rieber/nenja-bev/DingleRides/Tyrich88/bmxjunkie1983/Lubbockdirtrag806+sum

2/12/2012 3:27 PM

White Knight wrote:

I know a few....Lol.I just got my tierra posted to, dam overated frames i tell you!

I love it I plan on building a tierra v5 when this one dies lol

|