Benjamin Lewis!

Related:
Create New Tag

5/16/2013 10:35 AM

When i got my Custom FBM i had big plans to turn it into a Streetland bike but that didnt really come to fruition. Soooo When i purchased the Benny frame i had plans to do the same. However when i got some new Animal parts they had to go on the FBM. I was sat looking at the Benny frame & decided i would build it up with the new parts & the parts from the FBM & do as i had planned with the FBM. So here it is!

Full Pic:
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Animal Barrett Fork, Primo E-Comet Folding Tyre, Eclat Rim - G-Sport Hub - Knight Guards - D.T Swiss Spokes, G-Sport Plegs
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Blurry Animal OG Top Load, Animal Headset & Carbon Fibre Spacers My Lovely Woman Got For Me smile
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Animal Scerbo V3 Bars, Animal Edwin Flangeless Grips
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Animal Broadway Seat, Flatware Twombolts, Zodiac Eng Socket Drive Sprocket & Odyssey JC/PC Pedals
Primo E-Comet Folding Tyre, Eclat Rim - G-Sport Ratchet - D.T Swiss Spokes - Zodiac Hub Guard & G-Sport Plegs
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

5/16/2013 10:37 AM

fuck yes topsey!

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/16/2013 10:47 AM

OH MY FUCK! BEN (See what I did there?ahah) WAITING FOR THE FOREVER. SO WORTH IT! Get some more Animal parts.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/16/2013 11:02 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

OH MY FUCK! BEN (See what I did there?ahah) WAITING FOR THE FOREVER. SO WORTH IT! Get some more Animal parts.

Yes he should. I just got my hands on a mirraco chocolate! It's gonna be part of the new build. Goes with the animal theme, sort of.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/16/2013 11:19 AM

My best friend rides a chocolate, he refuses to ride anything else. If it should ever die i'm gunna have a hard time tracking down a frame with the same specs & a colour that matches the beautiful metallic purple!

Freddy, more Animal parts are on the cards. TWW-R tyres & probably Hamilton PC pedals. I'm pretty happy with everything else.

I really want to get the FBM built up, I'm waiting on a couple of parts to come out & then im gunna get going! The FBM will be everything i wanted it to be when i first got it., a certain Flatlanders signature bars & forks, short stem, high seat post, 4 long plastic pegs with grip tape on the top, Freecoaster & Lots of hub guards haha. I will be able to shred the streets with it & then find myself a nice little area of perfect flat tarmac & roll around smile

|

5/16/2013 11:25 AM

That's mint mate, so good.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

5/16/2013 11:27 AM

Anyone know where I can get an animal sticker pack from here in the uk? Looked around online and can't seem to find any,
Preferably the ones with the gold stickers?

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

5/16/2013 11:36 AM

Unfortunately you cant get Animal sticker packs in the UK due to the stupid copy right bullshit. If you really want a proper Animal pack not a shitty Abikeco rubbish pack. Order from America. Also if you want 2 of each sticker aint gunna happen you get one of each. If you want matching stickers you have to order two packs. Bummer!

|

5/16/2013 11:38 AM

holy shit...10/10

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

5/16/2013 11:40 AM

This is fucking rad mate, such a good bike.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/16/2013 12:14 PM

Now that's a fucking bike

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/16/2013 12:24 PM

Im hoping that Ken @ Zodiac Eng will have the Tree sprocket done very soon! Hes making a new batch of the V3 sprockets & said he will get my Tree Socket Drived when the batch of Animals is done. I think the Tree will certainly set it off nice! I was thinking about getting the new 22mm Profile cranks for my FBM but realized there are only a hand full of 22mm spline drive sprockets & i cant find one under 25t which isnt fantastic for Flatland, im looking for 22t/23t possibly smaller, Will have to email Profile me thinks!

|

5/16/2013 2:32 PM

Holy shit so nice, I dig this build!

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/16/2013 3:09 PM

Are th knight guards worth it? For 25, that's a lot for an aluminum guard. I want to grab some for my marm.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/16/2013 3:36 PM

These are my second set, I would highly recommend them. They lasted me a good year, possibly more, my memory aint so great lol. Ive been told to stick clear of the BSD ones the plastic bits tend to wear out quite quickly & apart from Glands they are really your only choice!

|

5/16/2013 5:11 PM

Congrats on bike of the day bro. Such a sweet ride.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

5/16/2013 5:30 PM

OH HELL YEAH!! Im actually really stoked on that haha. Who picks it? Whoever chose my bike for bike of the day VERY much appreciated! laughing

|

5/16/2013 6:12 PM

sell me the night guards D;

|

5/16/2013 7:23 PM

stem looks rad! haha

see what i did there! cleveland to london with love my man all day

|

5/17/2013 7:09 AM

Topsey wrote:

These are my second set, I would highly recommend them. They lasted me a good year, possibly more, my memory aint so great lol. Ive been told to stick clear of the BSD ones the plastic bits tend to wear out quite quickly & apart from Glands they are really your only choice!

I will never buy a BSD guard again in my life. I was in a crunch for a guard for my Mix, and some guy offered one for super cheap so I got it and it's garbage.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/17/2013 3:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/17/2013 3:33 PM

That looks amazing, one of my favorite bikes I've seen.

I saw on Zodiac's site that they were doing socket drive spindles for Primo cranks. You have any idea when they'll be out? Interested in getting one with a socket drive Tree OG so I can run a half guard if they come out.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/17/2013 4:31 PM

Your best bet is to email Ken. Im not 100% sure Ken will take those spindles through to production but i can guarantee he will make you one though. But make 100% sure he has the time to do. I was waiting a LONG time for some of my parts & i still dont have them all. But hopefully i will have my sprocket soon!

|

5/17/2013 8:57 PM

Sick

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/19/2013 3:44 PM

You have too many nice bikes!

|