Bicycle. UPDATE 1/21/15.

Related:
Create New Tag

7/16/2014 12:42 AM

So I've finally decided to do a bike check. Pretty much every part on my bike was bought because it was needed and because I got a good deal on it, which explains the large variety of colours and some weird part choices (Although the latter has a lot to do with the fact that I have weird part preferences and I like colourful bikes anyway, haha). It's far from the best but it works and it feels good to ride to me.

Parts list:
Frame: Blank Biohazard, 21" (Got for 40% of the original price)
Forks: Affix, with brake mounts (They have 14mm dropouts and the dropouts have bent so I had to make up some washers for the wheel to stay in place)
Bars: Demolition
Cranks: United Value, 175mm, with FSA spindle and some random Japanese car bolts (I have custom cranks haha)
Stem: GT Frontload, soon to be Cult Topload (which I'm buying for £5 as it needs 2 new bolts)
Sprocket: GT 28t, soon to be Federal Street, 28t
Pedals: Wellgo Aluminium
Chain: KMC 710
Seatpost: Demolition, Railed
Seat: Eclat Webster Padded (ripped in 2 places)
Headset: Stolen Insider
Bottom Bracket: Can't remember haha, it's the oldest part on my bike
Grips: Federal Battle (They're supposedly Gum coloured, but they're definitely not haha)
Wheels: Stock Fit complete wheels with Revenge Rims
Tyres: Fit FAF, 2.3" Front, 1.95" Rear
Brake Levers: Tektro (Left), Blank (Right)
Brake Calipers: Blank (Front), Stock (Back)
Brake Cables: Seventies Linear x2
Pegs: Stock Haro x2 (Right), Salt Aluminium (Rear Left), Random one I found in my shed (Front Left)

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

7/16/2014 2:59 AM

hows the frame, think i saw that deal, bmx-shop right?
its ghetto, but hey, we all have ghetto bikes at some point, its like a right of passage to not being an arse about your bike when its perfect haha

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

7/16/2014 6:37 AM

Still love that brake setup

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/16/2014 6:40 AM

Not bad.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

7/16/2014 8:49 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

hows the frame, think i saw that deal, bmx-shop right?
its ghetto, but hey, we all have ghetto bikes at some point, its like a right of passage to not being an arse about your bike when its perfect haha

Yeah, the frame's good, it's nothing special but it's full chromo etc. so it's not bad. I did get it from BMX-Shop, for £80 reduced from £200.

Cheers for the compliments everyone.

|

7/17/2014 10:40 PM

Bump.

|

7/18/2014 11:27 AM

Can you do bar spins with that brake set up,? jw. (noob question) lol

|

7/18/2014 2:03 PM

Nice bike.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

1/21/2015 9:57 AM

I haven't posted in ages, mainly because I've been busy, in fact between September and about a month ago I barely rode. However for the past month or so I have had time to ride a bit more.

Not much has changed on my bike, as I haven't really had much money (I just bought a road bike), I've barely rode, and because I'm not really bothered about my bike as long as it rides nowadays aha. The only things that have changed are:
Brake cables; Animal
Pedals; some old Éclat ones I had that are now almost completely worn out
My frames been rewelded because it cracked
My cable holder is an old watch strap (that was someone on here's idea, but I honestly can't remember who).

The rest of the bikes has mostly got worse in condition aha, particularly my tyres which
along with my pedals are the next part I intend to replace. Photos are awful, but here it is:
Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Thanks for looking, and if anyone's interested, my instagram is ned_williams98.

|

1/21/2015 8:46 PM

Looks good, just enjoy the hell out of it, that's what it's all about.

|

My FBM bike check