Big Burtha Build

Related:
Create New Tag

1/24/2018 3:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/24/2018 4:00 PM

Well, I started. Trying to take my time on this... But that's proving to be futile. So, I'm building it as slow as I can.

So, here's the list so far:
S&M Tallboy 21.5" frame
Odyssey F-25 fork
S&M Perfect 10's bars
Forged Eastern Throttle stem
Odyssey Evo 2 brakes w/ Dirty Harry levers
S&M pivotal post
Bone Deth slim pivotal seat
Odyssey Thunderbolt cranks
The Grey 28t sprocket

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

1/24/2018 3:45 PM

Awesome! You already know I'm jealousgrin Can't wait to see it all built up! I would've been all over this frame but it's missing an intigrated chain tensioner and gyro holes... otherwise I probably would buy a Tallboy... I think I'm going to settle with a Soundwave for my next frame...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

1/24/2018 4:46 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Awesome! You already know I'm jealousgrin Can't wait to see it all built up! I would've been all over this frame but it's missing an intigrated chain tensioner and gyro holes... otherwise I probably would buy a Tallboy... I think I'm going to settle with a Soundwave for my next frame...

You don't need integrated chain tensioners if you run your back wheel slammed... tongue

Bike is coming together nicely! Where you able to run that sprocket sans driver side cone spacer, because of the extra thickness?

|

1/24/2018 5:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/24/2018 5:06 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Bryan91 wrote:

You don't need integrated chain tensioners if you run your back wheel slammed... tongue

Bike is coming together nicely! Where you able to run that sprocket sans driver side cone spacer, because of the extra thickness?

Unfortunately, even though the "instruction sheet" states that they included a "silver spacer for sprockets less than 6mm" & my sprocket is over 7mm thick, I still had to use a spacer behind the sprocket. It might be because it's a 28t, rather than a 25?

|

1/24/2018 5:11 PM

Waiting on fork, stem, and chain.

|

1/24/2018 7:48 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Bryan91 wrote:

Lol that's true, bur I hate slammed wheels. It makes working on your bike harder... and you don't have much adjustability in the chain tightness...

|

1/25/2018 12:02 AM

Dude whats the point, you're gonna sell it on craigslist in a year anyways.

|

1/25/2018 1:35 AM

Be careful using that stem. I almost died using one....LOL
I literally bunnyhopped over a 16" wall and this happened.

Photo

|

Legit

Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

1/25/2018 1:36 AM

^ lmao fuck this guy

Bike seems sick , digging the trans gold after seeing Devon rock one lately . The seat is one of my fav seats of all time , and the sprocket is dope ; sick to see you support people supporting BMX

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/25/2018 5:16 AM

Hatebreeder wrote:

Be careful using that stem. I almost died using one....LOL
I literally bunnyhopped over a 16" wall and this happened.

Photo

Wow.... good to know! I had it laying around & thought I'd just use it. Maybe not! Thanx for that!

|

1/25/2018 5:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/25/2018 7:05 AM

BrooklynGoon wrote:

Still brooding? I thought I told you to eat a curb? Maybe you missed the memo. Here it is again.... eat a curb, you troll.

P.S. You been working out? Your internet muscles are getting huge!!!

|

1/25/2018 8:46 AM

BrooklynGoon wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Still brooding? I thought I told you to eat a curb? Maybe you missed the memo. Here it is again.... eat a curb, you troll.

I thought you already had a bike??? That gay eastern you try to shove down peoples throats all day.

|

1/25/2018 10:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/25/2018 10:08 AM

BrooklynGoon wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

BrooklynGoon wrote:

I thought you already had a bike??? That gay eastern you try to shove down peoples throats all day.

Did you join this forum only to try and flaunt your East coast douchebaggery?

EDIT: SORRY TO ANYONE ELSE IN THE EAST COAST. AS THIS IS DIRECTED TOWARDS HIM ONLY.

|

FI

1/25/2018 10:36 AM

BrooklynGoon wrote:

Why are you being such a dick about a recommendation he makes when you apparently have 10 bikes and still can't choose a complete.

|

Hmmm

1/25/2018 5:39 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

BrooklynGoon wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

Why are you being such a dick about a recommendation he makes when you apparently have 10 bikes and still can't choose a complete.

Suck my ass, you are mis-informed about how this whole thing started and your facts are screwed up. If you knew what the fuck was up, you'd sing a different tune.

|

1/25/2018 5:59 PM

^this dude can eat crossbar.

but that frame looks wicked man, we’re rocking the same frame and same cranks. i wish i could run a gray sprocket, but my cranks are socket drive. only difference between our forks is you’ll have front brakes and i won’t. let’s compare when both of our bikes are built!! yours is lookin rad so far.

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

1/25/2018 6:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/25/2018 6:30 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

but that frame looks wicked man, we’re rocking the same frame and same cranks. i wish i could run a gray sprocket, but my cranks are socket drive. only difference between our forks is you’ll have front brakes and i won’t. let’s compare when both of our bikes are built!! yours is lookin rad so far.

Yeah... It was a last minute decision (front brakes) but I love them & I figured, why fight it? Can't wait to see the rest of your build. Btw, if you wanted a socket drive "The Grey" sprocket, if you sent it to me, I could machine it out to the size you needed. It would be an easy job. Granted, i don't know the dimensions, etc... But if it would work, I'd do that shit for free for ya.

|

1/25/2018 6:52 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

That dude eats dicks on dumpsters in dirty ally's lol. What a lil prick....

|

1/25/2018 8:14 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

BcBMX80 wrote:

Die slow, faggot.

|

1/26/2018 12:20 AM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

BcBMX80 wrote:

BrooklynGoon wrote:

Die slow, faggot.

Its ok bro, You're becoming a woman, This is called PMS and the tampons you were already wearing in your ass can fit in your tiny sized pee hole due to micro tampon technology specifically designed for sour brained crotch fruit such as yourself...keep free bleeding bro!

|

1/26/2018 2:09 AM

Looking great, can't wait to see the complete build.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

2/3/2018 1:08 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

BcBMX80 wrote:

BrooklynGoon wrote:

Die slow, faggot.

Who the fuck is this guy? Get the fuck out of here.

|

2/3/2018 4:31 PM

What's the progress of this build Mishinn?

|

2/3/2018 4:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2018 12:23 PM

Well, funny you ask... I ordered a new top load stem which came today... Sorta. They sent a front load stem. I've been waiting on the stem to finish up but I can't really install this stem AND return it so...

|

2/3/2018 4:48 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Well, funny you ask... I ordered a new top load stem which came today... Sorta. They sent a front load stem. I've been waiting on the stem to finish up but I can't really install this stem AND return it so...

Dang that sucks... so everything else is built up then?

|

2/3/2018 5:23 PM

Pretty close.

|

2/3/2018 5:28 PM

Looking good so far!

|

2/4/2018 9:28 PM

You gonna flip the front load or send it back?

|

2/5/2018 5:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2018 6:55 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

You gonna flip the front load or send it back?

I have an email off to them to see what they want to do. I'd rather have the top load. Not sure if they want to pop for return shipping or what. So, I REALLY want to get to the build but I don't want to use the stem if they want it back. If it's too much trouble to send it back, maybe I'll get a bonus stem. We'll see. Hopefully I'll know today. BTW, this is the order I spoke of in that other thread that was messed up.

Update: Looks like they are sending out a top load & letting me keep the front load. So... that's cool, I guess. Maybe Hard can use it for his BMX Jam in Florida.

|

2/6/2018 6:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/14/2018 12:29 PM

Just an update. It's getting there but waiting on a few parts. No air in the tires yet. I'm not sure I'm liking the looks of the Perfect 10's. May need to go 4-piece.

Photo

|