Front hub: Primo n4fl
Rear hub: Primo mix
Hub guard: Knight, primo dsg
Tires: subrosa gravedigger, fit faf
Pegs: salt
chain:cult half link
|

if you hurt yourself your not trying hard enough
Big Mac Attack http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/Big-Mac-Attack,1274022

10/29/2012 9:00 PM

nice

|

10/29/2012 11:02 PM

Yes.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]
PayPal Verified(;
REFs: 1of1547, Areansfsl, ScramHype, Lirider187, Blizzbikes, tito24 aka mom, ii Krxfted, Broughton, Bmx-junkie, Stoney Hawk

Shadow - Subrosa

10/30/2012 1:00 AM

Looks dope!

|

10/30/2012 3:33 AM

I jizzed all over the place.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

10/30/2012 5:12 AM

i normally have a thing against fits but im loving this build

|

10/30/2012 6:00 AM

justin vogelsberger wrote:

why would you have something against fit? anyways, sick build man looks like you use it well!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/30/2012 6:02 AM

Sick but red Stem and Sprocket would make it!

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

10/30/2012 6:24 AM

Your wheels are the best out! I ride the exact same as your rear, and working on getting a primo to gsport front eventually too. This bike has one of the better parts lists on here, love it.

|

10/30/2012 6:51 AM

justin vogelsberger wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

why would you have something against fit? anyways, sick build man looks like you use it well!

well mostly because all the fit parts ive had kinda fucked up when i had em , and every douche in my town is like "stay fit" and talks shit about my bike cause its not a fit. i know its a good company none the less

|

10/30/2012 7:47 AM

This is great!

|

Phone # 925 353 6162
Bought from: hookjrclc, scramhype, tito24, howlerfbm, pavimo, bmxkitten, others
Traded with: Kroller, the Balt, trentydoo

10/30/2012 1:29 PM

how does that front hub work like the hub guards? I'm getting new wheels and probably just going to get the primo wheelset

|

What are your thoughts on abortion?
refs: ouykcuf, KingCityBikeco, I like too bike, MrHavoc1988, Jared42069, agcrx, ecuadevil

10/30/2012 4:05 PM

mgbmx666 wrote:

how does that front hub work like the hub guards? I'm getting new wheels and probably just going to get the primo wheelset

the hub guards are the cone nuts for the front hub and they move around freely when the wheel is not tightened but then when the wheel is tightened the hub guards stay in the same place

|

Big Mac Attack http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/Big-Mac-Attack,1274022

10/31/2012 3:43 AM

awesome build, i miss my mac.

|

refs: howlerfbm, Thor'sBike, JoeGreen, ninjacat33, ktmcode276, the_bmxist

11/4/2012 6:44 AM

Thanks for the great comments!

|

11/6/2012 6:07 PM

mgbmx666 wrote:

josh barons wrote:

the hub guards are the cone nuts for the front hub and they move around freely when the wheel is not tightened but then when the wheel is tightened the hub guards stay in the same place

i meant like how well do the hubguards work? do they do a good job protecting your spokes or not?

|

What are your thoughts on abortion?
refs: ouykcuf, KingCityBikeco, I like too bike, MrHavoc1988, Jared42069, agcrx, ecuadevil

11/6/2012 8:04 PM

You will never understand how pretty this really is.... like... what? Ribcages to primos? Profiles on a Mac? Mutiny bars and fit blades? god damn dude. stacked up.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

11/7/2012 2:58 AM

So fucking nice.

|

"When girls go wild, they show their tits to people. When women go wild, they kill men and drown their kids in the tub." -Louis C.K.

11/7/2012 7:01 AM

mgbmx666 wrote:

josh barons wrote:

mgbmx666 wrote:

i meant like how well do the hubguards work? do they do a good job protecting your spokes or not?

Oh yeah they do a pretty good job of protecting spokes i've never broken a single spoke in the year i've had the hub

|