Rear Wheel : Fly Rear Rim Laced to a Colony Clone Female hub
Front Wheel : Fly Rear Rim Laced to a Colony Clone Female Hub
Tyres : Shadow Undertakers White Wallz
Extras: Oddessy J Pegs
Mods: No Flanges-

Hope You Like It!
|

11/3/2012 1:00 AM

Chain is backwards... Bike looks pretty clean, good parts list , red cranks kinda kill it IMO, not sure what you mean by the title, if it means what I think it means I'd just like to say... You can't fuck a bike.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

11/3/2012 3:37 AM

Me? wrote:

Chain is backwards... Bike looks pretty clean, good parts list , red cranks kinda kill it IMO, not sure what you mean by the title, if it means what I think it means I'd just like to say... You can't fuck a bike.

thanks, and it means that id rather ride my bike than go to the movies with a chick! hahah smile

|

11/3/2012 4:00 AM

I saw a pros bike check the other day and he had his chain on the wrong way as well, so clearly easy to do :L can't remember who it was though

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

11/3/2012 4:03 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

I saw a pros bike check the other day and he had his chain on the wrong way as well, so clearly easy to do :L can't remember who it was though

the chain rides fine, so i won't bother changing it

|

11/3/2012 5:59 AM

Faggot. Nah jks dylan it looks good!

|

Fuck Scooters

11/3/2012 6:11 AM

The Chain is more likely to snap that way. The forks is what killed it for me if the bars matched it would be cool.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/3/2012 6:16 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

The Chain is more likely to snap that way. The forks is what killed it for me if the bars matched it would be cool.

I agree, itd look perfect with same style bars. Is it just me or does the cross bar not look straight in the 3rd picture?

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

11/3/2012 6:20 AM

pretty nice black grips and cranks would make it look better

turn your chain around, it's not fun when your chain snaps

|

parkrat.

11/3/2012 6:22 AM

I had a kid bring a bike in last night with his chain upside-down. Bahhaha.

Where's your brakes champ?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/3/2012 9:59 AM

never saw anybody else with the odi xl grips , and we have the same bars haha, nice bike man

|

11/3/2012 5:58 PM

Where did u get those forks?!!?!?!? They look so sick!

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

11/5/2012 10:21 AM

both wheels are laced wrong. fly rims are meant to be cross laced...right to left, left to right.

|

11/5/2012 10:47 AM

702VegasRider wrote:

both wheels are laced wrong. fly rims are meant to be cross laced...right to left, left to right.

I was thinking that. Those spokes look jacked up!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/5/2012 7:17 PM

bike is beyond boss
sick build smile

|

11/7/2012 3:39 PM

UPDATE!
Got a used mankind mellow frame for $30, it had a crack but got professionally re welded, also painted my forks black!
pics when its all together!
cheers for all the nice words and i know that they are laced wrong, will be getting them redone by a bike shop!

|

11/7/2012 6:44 PM

diggin that color scheme

|

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-207-nine457

11/9/2012 10:38 PM

Careful you could easily blow your spokes out riding like that. We saw it happen in a recent post.

|

11/10/2012 6:39 AM

Me? wrote:

You can always lube up the bottom bracket and show it who's boss.

|