Brayden's Bonesaw ( PICS )

Create New Tag

6/16/2016 11:00 AM

the evolution of this bike has been awesome...LOVE the raw thing, and with the tan tires it is even more hell yeah!!

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"wear pads. do yoga. drink water. have a good time" . pnj

6/18/2016 12:31 PM

Thanks for the comments , went to 3ride and met everyone and saw all the parts , they're super sick down there it'd be awesome being able to work there one day or something . While I was there I picked up a 25t sprocket like I mentioned , got a solid Primo as well as some Merritt P1 pedals and Eclat Bruno grips that I need to put on still .

Instagram : brayden.buckingham
everything I do is goofy

6/21/2016 4:42 AM

6/22/2016 2:12 PM

Eclat whoop whoop

Took off some stickers , kept it more minimal. Had a coloured sticker on the DT so took it all off like the Hoder sticker and now I'm happy.

I think I'm the only one commenting now loool

everything I do is goofy

7/1/2016 2:15 AM

Dude this is sick af!

7/1/2016 5:32 PM

7/12/2016 1:04 AM

More parts , ya ya . 9.5 bars felt awesome for cruising around and spins , but after riding a buddies bike who had smaller bars height and length wise , I decided to swap them out for The Set KGBC bars . They're 8.85 and cut to 28 wide for barspins and shit. Cool thing is Kym Grosser , who designed the bars worked at my local shop before moving down under and actually sold me my first legit BMX bike . I have a signed helmet from him , had it since I was a kid. He was super nice and is fucking bananas on a bike , so it's dope being able to rep a part from someone I actually know .

They feel good so far , first day riding . Not too low , but enough to hop good and I feel more risky riding street because 30" bars got crazy , started snagging poles and shit while avoiding people and traffic , and I didn't want to cut my WTP bars

everything I do is goofy

7/12/2016 6:26 AM

damn man your bike is a work or art it gets better and better each time I see it.

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

7/13/2016 7:59 PM

bmxer_yoshi wrote:

damn man your bike is a work or art it gets better and better each time I see it.

Thanks man . I'll probably put on the WTP bars again haha . I like these but the tall end is something I miss too much . I guess high bars are really my thing ! We'll see

everything I do is goofy

7/15/2016 7:17 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Frame : S&M Bonesaw 21"
Bars : BSD Raiders 10"
Forks : WTP Switch 23mm offset
Stem : Premium Sub - 10 V3
Sprocket : Eclat Vent Guard 28t
Cranks : Premium Bossless 22mm
Chain : BSD
Seat : Premium Fat
Headset : Haro
Grips : S&M Hoders
Pedals : Odyssey Grandstand

Front wheel : Eclat Pulse hub , Eclat Polar rim , Eclat alloy guards x2 , Eclat Venom 4.5 pegs x2 , S&M Speedball 2.4 tire

Back wheel : Eclat Pulse hub , Cult rim , Eclat alloy guard x1 , Eclat Venom pegs x2 , Fit FAF 2.25 Reflective tire .

Will post more pictures but it's raining out and I'm already over my data and have a huge phone bill . This bike is sick . Main changes are the frame and forks . The frame is perfect , the specs are perfect for my riding without being too twitchy and the details and clear raw just click with me . 21" feels a lot better than 20.8 , slight notice but I feel it . The Switch forks feel strong and responsive , have to be careful with front end tricks or I'm going over haha , the HT angle and steep offset is a risky combination .

Overall super happy with this . Can't complain and I'm appreciative of everyone who helps me out .

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

That looks so sick! Are the grandstand pedals nice? I was looking into getting the metal version but my friends warned me to stay away from unsealed.

I run the unsealed metal ones and honestly there really is no reason for a sealed pedal in bmx. And that is a Joe Rich approved message.

7/15/2016 3:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/15/2016 3:33 PM

Animal Akimbo cranks in 165mm installed , along with a new 1664 BB . 165mm cranks have been the best investment besides bigger bars , so much more comfy . Never hit my feet on my pegs , spins feel snappier , manuals are more controlled , crankflips flick faster , drivetrain engagement feels way more responsive compared to 175 in my opinion . I don't think I'll ever go back to 175. These Animal cranks feel more stiff then my 2 piece Premiums and I love the design and look . I'm putting my WTP bars back on today and cutting them an inch on each side , then calling it quits on parts for a while . But for sure , these cranks are legit as fuck

everything I do is goofy

11/28/2016 7:06 PM

I really want to get 165's but I run a 30-9 ratio and pedaling would probably be a bitch. I'm currently running 175's and with my next cranks I'll drop down to 170.

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

11/28/2016 9:58 PM

Looks good I almost Baught animal akimbos but went with the 1664 cranks instead , the animals are so nice though looks good