Brayden's Bonesaw 2017 Updated

Related:
Create New Tag

4/1/2017 12:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/1/2017 12:44 AM

Viiittaaall

Decided to not bump my other bike check and chose to make a new one for this year .

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Similar build , minor changes . Stoked nonetheless .

S&M Bonesaw 21" Canadian Exclusive
WTP Switch 23mm
WTP Sterling 9.5 x 27.5
Haro Headset
Cult V2
Cult Ricany grips
Primo Solid 25
Animal Akimbo 165's
Some chain BSD I think
Premium Slims
Premium seat
Ceneca 200mm
Éclat Pulse front and back
Cult Match hoop rear
Éclat Polar hoop front
x3 Éclat guards x1 Kink DS
x4 Éclat Venoms
Animal T1's 2.25 rear / 2.4 front

If anyone follows me they'd know I dropped out of the game for like half a year if not more but the new bike feels amazing and I'm looking forward to progressing this year. Stoked as ever ! The tires , grips , and having a tall seat makes it feels like a new bike almost .

100% next additions will be a WTP Pathfinder sprocket , and a Cult headset.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/1/2017 9:12 AM

I approve of this bike.

|

4/2/2017 1:25 PM

This thing is looking super sick.... Wow man , Nice!

|

4/2/2017 3:56 PM

That bike looks responsive as fuck, and clean too! You like the tall bars? And I'm loving the high seat.

|

4/5/2017 4:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/12/2017 3:42 PM

Thanks everyone and @Dan ya 9.5 and a topload sounds high on paper but it feels amazing . Good pop , and for cruising around it's easy on my back.

Ordering some small goodies on the weekend , will post when those arrive .

|

My Cult 2 Short

4/5/2017 4:49 PM

4 pegs and a high seat! Love it! Im a midschool junkie! Great build!

|

brakeless maniac

5/7/2017 1:39 AM

Update : Got a Fit Barstool seat and put on my older / smaller seatpost as I've learned barspins and don't need a super high post anymore . Pics up tomorrow .

Bday is coming up . Probably going to cop that Pathfinder sprocket as I've been planning , and maybe a new chain to go with it .

|

My Cult 2 Short

5/7/2017 4:36 AM

Nice tires! They're sick, right? I love them. Very clean ride btw

|

Smoke Drink Die

5/7/2017 7:47 PM

fuck yeah on the seat post height

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

5/7/2017 11:42 PM

Sweet. Nice raw and black combo. Like the stem and bars setup.

|

Rider & A Writer

5/8/2017 11:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/8/2017 10:06 PM

Photo

Photo

Photo

Seat feels amazing , I've been wanting a dark brown seat like that for a while . Looked at the Fiend JJ , Shadow Aztec , Éclat Oz seats , didn't really want them . But i found this gem at my local and love it . The quilted look makes it look like a saddle . Also the lower seatpost made me get fullcabs back again and I can still barspin which is sweet . Lower seat is on for now currently , I'll probably swap them every so often .

|

My Cult 2 Short

7/24/2017 2:52 AM

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

New additions include :
Odyssey Clutch V2 / Hazard Lite
Odyssey Vandero Pro / Hazard Lite
Cult Headset ( Flush topcap )
Cult Ricany Grips
Volume Half Link Chain
BSD Giraffe Pedals
Put on The Set Kym Grosser Bars again .

Overall happy with the new goodies , although the wheels are a hit and miss currently . The actual band covering the grub screw on the Clutch V2 moves on the actual hubshell off the "rails" everytime you land with your back end out ( like trying smith 180's about 20 minutes ago ) and the front hubguards are already showing a fair bit of wear for only a couple light days riding . Will keep updated . The headset feels and looks nice , the Ricany grips are a dream for your hands and I find that going to 8.85 bars this time feels amazing , while as last time I hated it . This will be on for a while I imagine . The pedals are ok although developed wobble in the first 2 days on the right one . First time being on a halflink chain and they seem cool . Mine has like 3 extra links too long ... gotta shorten it haha .

Black pedals , potentially that WTP Pathfinder sprocket as mentioned ... should be good .
|

My Cult 2 Short

7/24/2017 4:55 AM

Damn

|

7/24/2017 5:53 AM

Nice setup.

|

Bought from: Tomdon - noendinsight666 - Hatebreeder
Sold to: voltronbadass - Showtime402 - Wolfen - HateBreeder -

7/24/2017 3:02 PM

Loving the new upgrades man!

If the Odyssey stuff really bothers you, give them a nice call/ email with your concerns and you might be surprised what they can do... They sent me two (2) free 9T cassette drivers, because I was having little issues with the first one I purchased. Ended up being a compatibility issue with my V1 cassette, so they were even cool enough to offer me 25% off a new cassette.

|

7/24/2017 5:47 PM

Bryan91 wrote:

Loving the new upgrades man!

If the Odyssey stuff really bothers you, give them a nice call/ email with your concerns and you ...more

I appreciate that . And it's not that bad . I understand plastic wearing out . If the band keeps moving I'll take it off myself and give it a slight more bend and see . Pretty sweet they helped you out !

|

My Cult 2 Short

7/25/2017 1:38 AM

Photo

As mentioned earlier I see this while going home . Not as far over as yesterday , but still enough so crap can get in the hole . I'm worried that the band might scratch the hubshell too . Pretty let down on the hub so far to be honest , especially considering the whole wheel was basically one whole paycheque for me . Will have to bend the band or tape it . This was from maybe 15 minutes actual riding time , with 1 smith the whole session . All I did was manuals and feeble .
|

My Cult 2 Short

7/25/2017 5:16 AM

clean AF

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

7/25/2017 8:48 AM

Dude your bike is sick! How do yiu like the Clutch V2 besides that band moving?

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

7/25/2017 12:09 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Thank you ! And it's only been a couple days but it doesn't seem to have a major break in time , no weird shit is going on . It's slipped once I think and that's it .. it fells pretty smooth and the axle bolts are thick as fuck , like it seems it'll be hard to damage . I'll see what happens and probably make a review

|

My Cult 2 Short

7/25/2017 2:00 PM

Literally got a boner looking at those pictures. No clue why.

|

7/25/2017 2:32 PM

Looks mean!

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

7/25/2017 5:24 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Thank you ! And it's only been a couple days but it doesn't seem to have a major break in time , no weird shit is going on . ...more

Cool... I may build a new rear wheel soon... and I'd like to try a coaster, and I think I'd like the Clutch V2 laced to a Gsport Ribcage... but yeah for sure make a review once you've ridden for a bit longer!

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/25/2017 8:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/26/2017 2:53 PM

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

New Deity pedals . Love the look of slim pedals , these are fully sealed and have replaceable pins . They feel amazing , I really like the look and being close to the pedal . Also went back to my Fit seat ( my favourite ) after trying the Premium and my old Animal Nigel seat . Tried 8.85 bars again for a couple months but the 9.5" went back on and are probably there to stay until Jordan Godwins bars get released.
|

My Cult 2 Short

9/25/2017 8:58 PM

Clean as always, I've got a pair of slim pedals similar to those, sealed and everything. But they're metal, and on my mountain bike for now. Maybe I'll throw them on my volume, after seeing how good slim pedals look on yours!

|

9/27/2017 5:57 AM

Love that bike. Get the brown/sand coloured grips back on though!

What are the Animal/T1 tyres like?

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

9/27/2017 8:26 AM

This is ill

|

9/28/2017 2:18 AM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

Love that bike. Get the brown/sand coloured grips back on though!

What are the Animal/T1 tyres like?

I'll put them back on if I ever decide to run my black seat permanently again , or just wear through these . The T1 tires are genuinely the best tires I've ever ridden . Grippy as fuck , last fucking forever like seriously I skid and beat mine to piss and have zero signs of wear . I don't say I trust much , but I trust these tires . Little bit heavy , but for sure something I wouldn't not hesitate to buy again . If you're in the market for new tires , get them .

|

My Cult 2 Short

9/28/2017 4:46 PM

Cool looking bike. Like those pedals

|