C. A . H V3 (sundayfunday)

Related:
Create New Tag

9/25/2011 10:30 AM

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
The C.A.H bike in its new suitt. (Cheap as hell)
this sexy beast is the result of a an empty pocket, everything on this bike I got used, or 50-80% off the standard price. ( most parts)
This bike started off as a trl2 and its gone along way. I think the only thing still stock on the bike is the plastic bar end thats still stuck in the bars. Haa everything else slowly broke off and was replaced with another, resulting in this mess of a bike.

SIDENOTES:
a). I DO REALIZE THE CHAIN IS LOOSE. I just put my bike back together so I just threw the wheels on so I could roll it out of the way, and move it without worrying about loosing any parts.

b). If the front wheel looks tweaked that because it is, the spokes are as loose as a hookers va..... the rims collapsed and the hub got locked up since I lasted crashed it. (new rim in mail65%off of coarse.) haaaa

c.) Im sure you'll notice the random "not gold" spot so i'll explain, I repaint my bike way two often, and partly its there to remind my self not to repaint it again and again, which never really works, but the other part is just so the past paint can live on haa, so I always keep a few little sections taped of when I start painting it.

_____ _____ _____ [LINK TO IMAGE] _____ _____ _____

Opinions:
Not sure if I wanna go with the red walls again thinking if I should maybe go with tan this time? Anybody have any hardy tan walls they could suggest? The last fit tires I bought only lasted me about 2 weeks before there were bald...
I'd be using them only for trails, seeing how thats all I ride Id like to curve my purchase more towards a dirt tan tire if I could.

Should I trash these plastic pedals and pick up some metal black ones?

////////////////////////////////////////////////
///////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////
/////////////////////
//////////////
/////////
//////

OH. and anyone know of any nice seat on sale any were?

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Yes I do have toes.
|

9/25/2011 10:47 AM

That big introduction and no parts list...

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

9/25/2011 11:05 AM

big toe

|

Refs : ninjacat33

9/25/2011 1:02 PM

Spenlard wrote:

That big introduction and no parts list...

Sunday funday frame
stolen front rim & 25t sprock.
1992 mosh bars
s&m pitch forks
we the people cranks
poverty hubs
ody. everything elsee.

|

9/25/2011 2:02 PM

Whip wrote:

big toe

i second this

|

9/25/2011 2:05 PM

pics or get the fuck out.

|

Lol. Xzibit plz
Shakesman69: Seeing a girl on a bike is like seeing a unicorn walking down the main street.
Brokenbmx: i pooped butterflies once.

Bought from: Ridebmx456 TCbmx(x2) Wade., Ticaleb
Sold to: Sprocket: Mike - E, Front Hub: Kroller, Back wheel: imgoingtohavetocuthere
Local deal for a rear wheel with: bmx

9/25/2011 8:08 PM

BmxRida4lyfe wrote:

pics or get the fuck out.

Do you not see the picture?

|

9/26/2011 5:03 AM

no imagers, part list, but a whole lotta bable. GTFO

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/26/2011 9:43 PM

Are you 4ft tall?

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Refs: ScramHype, Wade, jwnolte, beastassdick, ///digitalme, iridebmx2122

9/26/2011 10:09 PM

they got cheap seats at sidewallactionsports.com

|

9/27/2011 12:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/27/2011 12:34 AM

not to shabby bub, i like those forks, id trade you for some sunday morning 2.1s and sell you an animal piv seat for cheap, but im not sure where camerillo is. aside from that nice ride

|

Swoop it motherfuckas