Colony Endeavor 2008

Related:
Create New Tag

2/21/2014 2:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2014 5:28 PM

Just picked this this NOS up from Acebmx. Very nice ride even though 6 years old now.
Photo

Photo

Photo

*Frame: Colony Endeavor Full CrMo 20.75”TT 13.75” rear, 74.5º HA, 71º ST, MID BB, Internal HS Removable gyro tabs(not inc.) and built-in seat clamp. Smaller diameter tubing all round with slimline dropouts.
*Forks: Colony full CrMo, 2pcs steerer tube.
*Brakes (rear): Tektro.
*Brake lever (right): Dia-Comp Tech 77.
*Cables: Linear slick (rear), Slick (front).
*Headset: Colony Integrated.
*Stem: Alloy Front load.
*Handlebars: Colony full CrMo.
*Grips: Wethepeople Rhombus.
*Sprocket: Colony Endeavor 28t CNC 6061 T6.
*Crankset: CrMo Tubular 48 spline, sealed mid BB.
*Chain: KMC Z510.
*Pedals: Wellgo.
*Rims: Alex DX2418 Double wall 36h (Black front, Chrome rear).
*Tyres: Maxxis M-Tread (2.1 front, 1.85 rear).
*Spokes: Black steel.
*Hubs:
Front - 3/8” axle, sealed bearing low flange.
Rear – Joytec cassette, 14mm axle, sealedw/10t.
*Pegs: Steel 3/8” and 14mm (1 x each).
*Seat: Colony Mid Pivotal™ mid seat.
*Seatpost: Colony Pivotal™ Alloy.
*Colourways:
Matt Black frame/fork/bars with Black/Pale Red parts
Gloss White frame/fork/bars with Black parts.

Improvements for 2008 –
New slimmer, lighter more modern style frame
Longer top tube length– now 20.75”
Built-in seat clamp
Tech 77 lever
Linear rear cable
CNC Colony sprocket
Colony Headset
Unlucky13 Tall style bars
Pivotal seat & seatpost

|

2008 Colony Endeavor

2004 Cannondale Bad Boy Ultra "Handmade in the USA"

1999 K2 Zed X, LX/XT, Mavic 517's, Mavic DX hubs, etc.etc.

1999 Kona Fire Mountain, wife's rig
2013 Taurus SHO, Unleashed tuning, 12 second family hauler...

2/21/2014 5:02 PM

Jesus man that seat height
The Bar angle

Slap some stickers on it

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

2/21/2014 5:24 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

The Bar angle

Slap some stickers on it

Ha...

My son's name is the same as yours. Spelled the same.

I'm 42 years old Bro...Old School! Dat's how we ride em'...

|

2008 Colony Endeavor

2/21/2014 6:08 PM

Nice bike. I thought that acebmx were scammer....

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/21/2014 6:22 PM

Nice, I remember when I was a kid and use to have my bike setup the same way lol.

|

2/22/2014 6:59 AM

T-rider wrote:

Do some research...

|

2008 Colony Endeavor

2/22/2014 7:01 AM

BMXSkater wrote:

Nice, I remember when I was a kid and use to have my bike setup the same way lol.

The "style" today of white wall tires (tan wall) with the seat all the way down looks a little silly to me. Why bother at all with a seat. Just mount a big mushroom head... LOL smile

|

2008 Colony Endeavor

2/22/2014 7:40 AM

Rojote wrote:

The "style" today of white wall tires (tan wall) with the seat all the way down looks a little silly to me. Why bother at all with a seat. Just mount a big mushroom head... LOL smile

Haha, I'm 40. You should have heard the comments about my layback post when I first posted a pic!

Great looking bike! Great find as well! Nos buys to me, are the best. Instead of feeling like Christmas, it's more like opening a treasure chest, haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

2/22/2014 8:20 AM

BMXSkater wrote:

Rojote wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

Haha, I'm 40. You should have heard the comments about my layback post when I first posted a pic!

Great looking bike! Great find as well! Nos buys to me, are the best. Instead of feeling like Christmas, it's more like opening a treasure chest, haha.

Thanks Man. Yeah I was just looking for something to kick around with my 6 yr old boy. Craigslist had nothing but thrashed bikes. I was getting ready to pull the trigger on a 14 Haro 350.1 shipped to my door for $399.00 and no sales tax. Just happened to see this "last one" full cromo Colony. $700-800 bike back 6 years ago. Real happy with the NOS. Its funny that it is already "out of style".... Lol

What are you riding now?

|

2008 Colony Endeavor

2/22/2014 8:55 AM

Rojote wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

Rojote wrote:

Thanks Man. Yeah I was just looking for something to kick around with my 6 yr old boy. Craigslist had nothing but thrashed bikes. I was getting ready to pull the trigger on a 14 Haro 350.1 shipped to my door for $399.00 and no sales tax. Just happened to see this "last one" full cromo Colony. $700-800 bike back 6 years ago. Real happy with the NOS. Its funny that it is already "out of style".... Lol

What are you riding now?

This thing here.
|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

2/22/2014 12:35 PM

T-rider wrote:

Rojote wrote:

Do some research...

Well, doing some research what i can tell you is that lots of people says that they are scammers.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/22/2014 1:02 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

The Bar angle

Slap some stickers on it

Rojote wrote:

Ha...

My son's name is the same as yours. Spelled the same.

I'm 42 years old Bro...Old School! Dat's how we ride em'...

Keeping it real my man

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

2/22/2014 7:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/22/2014 7:23 PM

T-rider wrote:

Rojote wrote:

Do some research...

T-rider wrote:

Well, doing some research what i can tell you is that lots of people says that they are scammers.

LOL. Do you need some help....? Believe what you want to believe T-Rider. Good luck to you. LOL

Yep my Colony bike was a scam. The pictures too. Scammer...

|

2008 Colony Endeavor

2/22/2014 7:26 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Rojote wrote:

What are you riding now?

Chuck8273 wrote: This thing here.

Sweet. Are you jammin on it? smile

|

2008 Colony Endeavor

2/23/2014 5:00 AM

Rojote wrote:

Do some research...

T-rider wrote:

Rojote wrote:

LOL. Do you need some help....? Believe what you want to believe T-Rider. Good luck to you. LOL

Hey, keep it cool. I am no saying that your bike is fake, what i am saying is that i am kind of surprised that you got you bike buying from ACE BMX. And yeah, i will believe that big amount of people over tghe internet, and here in vital, that say that they scammers.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/23/2014 4:39 PM

T-rider wrote:

Rojote wrote:

T-rider wrote:

Hey, keep it cool. I am no saying that your bike is fake, what i am saying is that i am kind of surprised that you got you bike buying from ACE BMX. And yeah, i will believe that big amount of people over tghe internet, and here in vital, that say that they scammers.

I read some of the posts from "people on the internet" actually from this site. Some had no problems and some had complaints. From my perspective they delivered on every aspect. They were always responsive to my emails, bike was discounted heavily, they took Paypal, shipped UPS ground with tracking for free, and bike/box was in "fine" condition. Their website is not stellar, but it looks like they move a lot of bikes through Acebmx and Americancycle.com. My experience was good and I would do business with them again. So, I would not from "my experience" call them a scammer. I was being over the top for entertainment value above. I'm cool. Hope you are too. smile

|

2008 Colony Endeavor

2/23/2014 9:09 PM

Sweet ride.. glad to see some older guys still riding. Gotta a few years on you though. Enjoy the ride

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

2/24/2014 7:26 AM

Rojote wrote:

T-rider wrote:

Rojote wrote:

I read some of the posts from "people on the internet" actually from this site. Some had no problems and some had complaints. From my perspective they delivered on every aspect. They were always responsive to my emails, bike was discounted heavily, they took Paypal, shipped UPS ground with tracking for free, and bike/box was in "fine" condition. Their website is not stellar, but it looks like they move a lot of bikes through Acebmx and Americancycle.com. My experience was good and I would do business with them again. So, I would not from "my experience" call them a scammer. I was being over the top for entertainment value above. I'm cool. Hope you are too. smile

Yeah, its cool. But i wouldnt, i have heard that they sell for example 2 hubs, and only 1 arrives and blame the shipping companies and that.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/25/2014 3:45 AM

nice i like this complete, ace bmx is awesome had a bunch of stuff ordered from them kinda slow shipping though

|

Fuck u

2/26/2014 4:40 PM

hookjrclc wrote:

nice i like this complete, ace bmx is awesome had a bunch of stuff ordered from them kinda slow shipping though

LOL, glad to hear someone else made out allright with ace. Thank you. Love your bike.

|

2008 Colony Endeavor

3/4/2014 6:06 PM

Couple more pics. I raised the seat another inch for all the Fans...

Photo

Photo

|

2008 Colony Endeavor

3/4/2014 6:39 PM

your killing me with the seat, im old school too but I just cant have the seat that high, when I was a kid I learned that if I wanted to jump over stuff I had to lower my seat or have no seat at all. I was the only kid with a Huffy Sigma with a low ass seat lol.

|

3/4/2014 7:29 PM

BMXSkater wrote:

your killing me with the seat, im old school too but I just cant have the seat that high, when I was a kid I learned that if I wanted to jump over stuff I had to lower my seat or have no seat at all. I was the only kid with a Huffy Sigma with a low ass seat lol.

Lol! About the only jumping I might be doing is over curbs. I will save the circus stunts for the rest of you. Only jumping I did or ever will do is on a motorcross bike. Cheers!

|

2008 Colony Endeavor