Edited Date/Time: 7/15/2013 3:55 PM

Main Shit:
Frame: Fit Benny L 21" Red
Forks: Fit Shiv II Black
Bars: Primo Samsquanch 9" Black
Stem: Shadow Ravager TL Polished

Drivetrain Shit:
Cranks: Demolition Revolt 170
mSprocket: Animal Vinnie Lite 28t Black (soon to be 27t Tree SD in Polished)
Pedals: Odyssey JCPC mixed.
Chain: Cult 510 black.

Seating Shit:
Seat: Fit Barstool Black

Misc Shit
Grips: OG ODI Longnecks Black
Bar Ends: ODI Metals Black.
BB: Fit Mid 19mm Black
Headset: Salt Plus Headset Black
Pegs: Trees Silver

Wheel Shit:
Front Hub: Profile Mini
Back Hub: Promo Mix 9t RHD
Rear Rim: Odyssey 7ka
Front Rim: Sun Big Baller
Spokes: Titanium
|

Refs: Scramhype x3, IRideAFly, Tomdon x2, HateBreeder x2, AndrewPeakmanBMX, TrendyDoo

For faster reply text me at 7024964706

6/21/2013 3:40 PM

Sounds like it's gonna be sweet. Your last two bikes were.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/21/2013 3:40 PM

Sounds nice! I LOVE my Benny frame which is why i am re-building it! My suggestion for you though is if you're gunna run pegs get yourself 165mm Indents, it is worth it in the long run! Look forward to seeing this now smile

|

6/21/2013 3:41 PM

Four wrote:

Cant seem to find the perfect bike! Lol. Thanks alot man!

|

Refs: Scramhype x3, IRideAFly, Tomdon x2, HateBreeder x2, AndrewPeakmanBMX, TrendyDoo

6/21/2013 3:42 PM

Topsey wrote:

Sounds nice! I LOVE my Benny frame which is why i am re-building it! My suggestion for you though is if you're gunna run pegs get yourself 165mm Indents, it is worth it in the long run! Look forward to seeing this now smile

I know! Plan on getting Eclat Onyx, Demo Revolts, or Indents sometime in the future. Thanks alot guys!

|

6/21/2013 3:46 PM

The 24mm Indents look so boss! I am going to get myself a set for my Benny! The Oynx cranks are really, really nice. Have you seen the CNC Alloy ones Eclat are bringing out? They're coming out in September but i guess that's probably too long to wait haha.

|

6/21/2013 3:50 PM

Yeah. Im honestly wanting to get eclats, the new ones. But thats really long to wait. ahah. & hell yeah. The 24mm Indents look crazy good. Stoked to see my frame get here & hopefully find the wheels I want to finish my build. Thinking im gonna stick with the benny too. hahah.

|

6/21/2013 3:55 PM

Mines 20" I'm 6 foot 1 too lol. I LOVE The ultra short tech, almost Flatland aspects of the frame. You will love it. What colour did you get?

|

6/21/2013 3:58 PM

Red like you ! Hatebreeder gave me a sweet deal on his. I wish mine was shorter but eh, ive searched for one forever. & he says his is in amazing shape . smile

|

6/21/2013 4:01 PM

OH yeah smile I know pretty much every frame should come with a black option but.. Benny is a Liverpool lad, it has Liverpool inspired graphics it HAD to be Liverpool Red! Look forward to seeing it all built up buddy! My one suggestion to you is DON'T compromise on your parts list. I did it with a couple of my more recent bikes & you look at it thinking if only i waited a few weeks for this part or if i'd saved just that little bit extra for this bit etc. Stick to your guns get exactly what you have planned out in your head!

|

6/21/2013 4:07 PM

yeah, i know. I have so much time on my hands now & all I can think about is going out & riding. Practically sit on the fourms all day & theyre all dead. sad But yeah. the red seems pretty sweet in my head. I really have to focus on my wheels before anything now.

|

6/21/2013 4:11 PM

Four wrote:

AlexDanielP wrote:

Haha shit same here man. It seems like I find it and then get bored of it or want to change something -__- No problem playa.

|

6/21/2013 4:14 PM

Four wrote:

AlexDanielP wrote:

Four wrote:

Haha shit same here man. It seems like I find it and then get bored of it or want to change something -__- No problem playa.

Haha, exactly! Can never stick with the same parts for a long amount of time!

|

6/21/2013 4:27 PM

AlexDanielP wrote:

Same here that's why I keep a bunch of shit around ha. At first I wanted a bike with a short cs for spins and manuals but it doesn't feel the best so I'm working on building a bike with longer cs, higher standover etc.. : / I mean I could just pull my wheel out more but that's to much effort to resize chain.

|

6/21/2013 4:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2013 4:35 PM

I have hoarding issues guys lol.. I think i have nearing 10 frames in my possession, numerous forks, bars, seats, cranks, sprockets, stems. I could probably have at least one bike spare the only problem is i only have a couple of sets of wheels. I'm building my Benny up & that will have new wheels then when the Simian hubs come out i am getting them for my T-1 & my Current Eclat/G-Sport wheels will be donated to my mate Baz & he can finally give me my fucking Profile wheels back lol. I Love BMX, I see new parts, limited edition bits, Mid School Street stuff i cannot help myself! When i finally get my own place with the lady she has said i can have a Man Cave & hang/display all my BMX stuff in it cheerful

|

6/21/2013 4:38 PM

Topsey wrote:

I have hoarding issues guys lol.. I think i have nearing 10 frames in my possession, numerous forks, bars, seats, cranks, sprockets, stems. I could probably have at least one bike spare the only problem is i only have a couple of sets of wheels. I'm building my Benny up & that will have new wheels then when the Simian hubs come out i am getting them for my T-1 & my Current Eclat/G-Sport wheels will be donated to my mate Baz & he can finally give me my fucking Profile wheels back lol. I Love BMX, I see new parts, limited edition bits, Mid School Street stuff i cannot help myself! When i finally get my own place with the lady she has said i can have a Man Cave & hang/display all my BMX stuff in it cheerful

Thats how you do it man! lol. I should just try to get a back up bike & keep it around until something like this happens . & shit i wish i had the kind of parts you have! lol. & bad part is im super picky into my parts.! lol.

|

Topsey wrote:

I've got 4 frames (that are decent) at the moment gonna pick up another for like 30 bucks soon! I like to build bikes except for the fucking chains and tires but other than that it's fun to have and ride different stuff. That's pretty rad of you to donate your wheels to your friend. I usually give people small parts I don't need. I keep all my shit in my room that needs to be cleaned ha.

|

Four wrote:

AlexDanielP wrote:

Four wrote:

Same here that's why I keep a bunch of shit around ha. At first I wanted a bike with a short cs for spins and manuals but it doesn't feel the best so I'm working on building a bike with longer cs, higher standover etc.. : / I mean I could just pull my wheel out more but that's to much effort to resize chain.

thats how im feeling right now. Manuals, spins, & nose manuals. wanna see how it feels. hahaha

|

6/21/2013 4:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2013 4:46 PM

Four wrote:

I've got 4 frames (that are decent) at the moment gonna pick up another for like 30 bucks soon! I like to build bikes except for the fucking chains and tires but other than that it's fun to have and ride different stuff. That's pretty rad of you to donate your wheels to your friend. I usually give people small parts I don't need. I keep all my shit in my room that needs to be cleaned ha.

I LOVE building BMX's I like that feeling of looking at what i have built with my own two hands. Right now i have to go careful with certain parts. Like hammering the BB in because of my crappy shoulder it makes the pain escalate rather quickly! My old man has been doing it recently we're gunna make a bearing press like the one in the Shadow how too videos & i feel you on the chain & tyres! My old man used to do my chain for me for years! Tyres aren't too bad, i tend to avoid doing it but once i get to doing it i concentrate real hard till its done perfectly!
As for the wheels, me & Baz have been best friends for nearly 6 years, we grew up together & rode BMX together. I actually gave him his first proper BMX the Mirraco Chocolate he is riding right now & pretty much every part on it was mine at some point. The Profile wheels on it right now were a present from my old man so they will be coming back to me & he wants to learn to grind properly so the G-Sport/Eclat wheelset with 3 guards & 4 Plegs he's set to go!

|

6/22/2013 7:44 AM

Here is the Benny thats on the way to Las Vegas as we speak.
Photo

|

Legit

Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

6/26/2013 2:32 PM

update coming tonight.

|

6/26/2013 2:56 PM

Excellent man! Cannot wait to see this beast. I just secured myself a SWEET Frame & Handle Bars, The Bars are US made, they are at the paint shop right now & i have to wait nearly a MONTH for the Frame to get to the states from Japan & then they will be on there way to me!! PSYCHED or what?!

Stay Cool Dude Bro!

|

6/26/2013 3:17 PM

Hell yeah man! That sounds like its gonna be sweet man! Im still on the search for wheels or im about to buy new ones. its still being decided. Im gonna get Polished eclat dynamic hubs to Ar 777 cinema rims. cant wait

|

6/26/2013 3:39 PM

Oh Hell Yeah! Are you gunna run brakes on the AR rims then? That's what they're designed for, If you aren't gunna run brakes you might as well get the regular 777 Rims save yourself a little cash surely?! Or you could get either A. Eclat Jaw Rims (I know they aren't for everyone but personally i LOVE them) Or B. Eclat Polar Rims (If you aren't running brakes you could get the Aero ones they look soooooo good!!) To match your Dynamic Hubs. I personally LOVE Eclat & i have heard soooo many good things about their hubs! The Dynamic Cassettes engagement system is supposed to be damn near instant! You can get the Gong DSG for it too as well as the Non Drive Side Guard. The Dynamic Front is amazing too! Narrower Hub Flanges for better grind clearance add the hub guards to that i think you have damn near un-breakable hub on your hands!

|

6/26/2013 3:51 PM

Topsey wrote:

Oh Hell Yeah! Are you gunna run brakes on the AR rims then? That's what they're designed for, If you aren't gunna run brakes you might as well get the regular 777 Rims save yourself a little cash surely?! Or you could get either A. Eclat Jaw Rims (I know they aren't for everyone but personally i LOVE them) Or B. Eclat Polar Rims (If you aren't running brakes you could get the Aero ones they look soooooo good!!) To match your Dynamic Hubs. I personally LOVE Eclat & i have heard soooo many good things about their hubs! The Dynamic Cassettes engagement system is supposed to be damn near instant! You can get the Gong DSG for it too as well as the Non Drive Side Guard. The Dynamic Front is amazing too! Narrower Hub Flanges for better grind clearance add the hub guards to that i think you have damn near un-breakable hub on your hands!

I want the jaw rims so bad! But I cant find them anywhere! & no, i dont plan on getting brakes on this one. & yeah, the dynamics seems perfect to me. I want them so bad. It is either Eclats or Profiles. I am leaning way more toward the Eclats though. smile I plan on getting Fit Nightvision Tires too. I think they would look so damn good with this setup ! Im just super stoked to see how it all turns out!

|

6/26/2013 4:20 PM

The AR 777's are basically just 777's with an Assault Rifle coating on them that is supposedly brake wear resistant for like years! So if you're not gunna run brakes on them you might as well get regular 777's! If i were you i would get in touch with a decent mail order like Empire & get them to Pre-order you the Jaw Rims or even just order them in for you! Tom is a FUCKING BAD ASS he goes out of his way to help me & i'm sure he will do it for anyone. He's got me some pretty weird Flatland parts & is hopefully getting me some more far out stuff! I know Eclat is quite hard to get hold of in the US atm but I am pretty sure Tom will get them for you! Email Him! EmpireBMX@EmpireBMX.com

|

6/26/2013 4:24 PM

Thanks man! Helps alot! Will do!

|

6/26/2013 4:25 PM

Fuck sake! I had a whole fucking wheelset typed out & it cut it off!!!

Anyway man what you need to do is picture your bike in your mind. Close your eyes Work your way down your bike.. Grips & Bars, down to the Stem & Head Tube, down the Forks to the Front Wheel & Pegs & so on!

Night Vision Tyres, Black Jaw Rims, Polished Dynamic Hubs, Black D.T Swiss Spokes & Nipples, 4 Polished Hub Guards!!

I will ALWAYS recommend D.T Swiss Spokes & Nipples. They are by far the best Spokes & Nipples you can get, they make the wheels a shit load stiffer & the Straight Gauge ones are damn near INDESTRUCTIBLE!

|

6/26/2013 4:31 PM

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo
|

6/26/2013 4:56 PM

Looking good dude bro!

|