Cult Bad-Boy

Related:
Create New Tag

12/7/2013 9:05 AM

Cult Bad Boy v2 20.75
Cult Deathrow 8.65
Cult Sect v2
Cult Salvation stem(prototype)
Cult Faith
Cult headset
Cult OS cranks pictured(Now Cult Deathrow 22mm)
Cult OS 30t
Odyssey Trailmix
Cult 510
Cult BB
Bone Deth VIbrator
Macneil post
Primo Wheels
Cult Dehart 2.4 tires


Photo

|

12/7/2013 9:36 AM

really like that paintjob

|

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-207-nine457

12/7/2013 9:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/7/2013 9:38 AM

Haha Rusty! Your Bike continues to evolve! It's cool You have found Parts You like & have stuck with them instead of changing them every time a new colour or slightly updated model is released! Loving the Splatter & the Bone Deth Seat really fits the build!

As for those Tyres! They look fantastic BUT.... They weigh 4.1lbs for a pair!! TWO Tyre weigh more than some Frames! As You know i am messing around with Flatland/Streetland right now, I have a FRAME That weighs less than Your Tyres!!! MADNESS!

|

12/7/2013 10:30 AM

Sick bike like the paint

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/7/2013 11:39 AM

more like cult fan-boy. haha just kidding. nice bike man

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/7/2013 11:48 AM

Topsey wrote:

Haha Rusty! Your Bike continues to evolve! It's cool You have found Parts You like & have stuck with them instead of changing them every time a new colour or slightly updated model is released! Loving the Splatter & the Bone Deth Seat really fits the build!

As for those Tyres! They look fantastic BUT.... They weigh 4.1lbs for a pair!! TWO Tyre weigh more than some Frames! As You know i am messing around with Flatland/Streetland right now, I have a FRAME That weighs less than Your Tyres!!! MADNESS!

Haha thanks topsey! Glad you like it, I'm happy with the way it rides.

I'm going to have to disagree with the tires, I knew they are on the heavier dude but when I installed them I didn't notice much of a difference.

|

12/7/2013 12:12 PM

Love the bike. You'll probaly get hate because it's all Cult haha , like the member "Fuckyocult" hahah.....

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/7/2013 12:13 PM

you are a faggot cunt fanboy, go back to russia you commie

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]


follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

12/7/2013 12:47 PM

king_swag wrote:

you are a faggot cunt fanboy, go back to russia you commie

I hope the guy who welded my cranks came on your frames welds before he sent it to you. Queer you don't even weed

|

12/7/2013 12:57 PM

Not bad at all. I actually really like all cult builds for some reason. Get some cult wheels to finish this thing up.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

12/7/2013 4:14 PM

king_swag wrote:

you are a faggot cunt fanboy, go back to russia you commie

russellonabike wrote:

I hope the guy who welded my cranks came on your frames welds before he sent it to you. Queer you don't even weed

DUDE ARE YOU KIDING!!! i weed all day, i even drive with stones so shutup fanboi

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]


follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

12/7/2013 8:29 PM

king_swag wrote:

you are a faggot cunt fanboy, go back to russia you commie

russellonabike wrote:

I hope the guy who welded my cranks came on your frames welds before he sent it to you. Queer you don't even weed

king_swag wrote:

DUDE ARE YOU KIDING!!! i weed all day, i even drive with stones so shutup fanboi

OOOO MY GOD. DUDE YOU SUCH A FUCKIGN NEWB AT WHAT YOU DO. BUY A PROPER FITCHEYE.

|