Cult Leader 20.75"

Related:
Create New Tag

11/3/2017 3:31 PM

Just getting back into riding at the young age of 43. Gives me and my son something fun to do together.

Photo

Frame: Cult Leader
Grips: Odi
Bars: S&M Perfect 10
Stem: Fit
Headset: Fit
Forks: Fit
Seat: Colony
Seat post: Fit
Bottom Bracket: Fit
Cranks: Fit Indent 175mm
Sprocket: Fit
Chain: Cheapy until Shadow Conspiracy comes in
Rear wheel: Primo
Rear tire: S&M Speedball 2.4
Front wheel: Primo
Front tire: S&M Speedball 2.4
Pedals: Fit Mac Alloys
Pegs: Shadow Conspiracy Little Ones

**Most of the parts were stripped from my Fit Dugan 2. Looking to change several more things as I ride more and see what i like and dont like.

|

11/3/2017 3:48 PM

Badass! Glad to hear you got back into riding!

|

brakeless maniac

11/6/2017 3:37 AM

Nice that.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

11/6/2017 4:58 PM

Thanks guys
Trying to decide what sprocket, chain, and if i want to stay with brown seat or get something else. Decisions like these make it fun though...lol

|

11/7/2017 7:30 AM

Am I the only guy getting back into BMX after a ton of years who doesn't have a son as a motivator? LOL.

|

11/7/2017 9:58 AM

CLEAN! Really liking the chrome fork paired with the brown seat for some reason, haha. Sick setup.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

11/7/2017 11:35 AM

readybmxer wrote:

CLEAN! Really liking the chrome fork paired with the brown seat for some reason, haha. Sick setup.

Thank you

|

11/7/2017 1:53 PM

Nice bike man! I like the chrome forks...

|

11/7/2017 2:14 PM

BcBMX80 wrote:

Nice bike man! I like the chrome forks...

Thanks Bc.
I have a silver Shadow Conspiracy chain ordered that way it will have another little touch of that chrome look.

|

11/11/2017 5:02 PM

someone local is wanting to trade a Fit Dugan 2 raw frame for my Cult frame. Which is the better frame?

|

11/11/2017 5:11 PM

Stick with your frame man. Just learn to ride before upgrading anything else. I can assure you the most expensive bike in the world still won't make you ride better. Just ride and have fun. You said you just stripped a dugan 2 so why not stick with your new bike unless you hate the feel of it so bad you need to go back to what you just upgraded from...

|

11/11/2017 5:25 PM

The Dugan 2 i had was cracked, but felt a little more "whippy". Dont really care about value, just mainly want to make sure which one is more durable in the long run. The Dugan cracked right after I got it, but it had been VERY abused. Just dont wanna get used to one....then snap...lol.
I am gonna stick with Cult and see where it goes. Since the Dugan did crack on me, we will see what the Cult does. Thanks bro

|