Cult OS V3

Related:
Create New Tag

5/28/2016 8:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/28/2016 9:09 PM

Been changing some stuff latley due to my freecoaster blowing out and just wanting to switch some stuff so here it is as it sits now. Gotta get another break setup yet.

-Cult OS V3 21"
-Bars-Stranger thrash 8.8"
-Forks-Primo pros
-Headset-eclat
-Stem- Tree timber with a banned stash cap
-Front wheel-cult match hub laced to a cult match rim. Mission hub guards on both sides. Wethepeople toxic peg and a fit og.
-Back wheel-Saltplus trapeze cassette laced to a 1664 rim. Shadow non drive side hubguard and a s&m cymbal drive side. Wethepeople toxic peg and a Macneil.
Tires-Merritt option
-pedals- macneil
-Cranks-eclat Tibias
-Sprocket- Fit key 28t
-Chain-Saltplus warlock
-BB-United
-seat/seat post-kink with a kink stealth post.
-grips-eclat filter

|

Support your local bike shop.
Instagram:gobeil4130

5/28/2016 9:09 PM

Photo

Photo

|

5/29/2016 2:00 AM

If you don't smoke kush that top cap is useless lmfao . The Primo top cap cut outs are actually super fucking sharp , my friend has them and it feels like you can cut your fingers on the CNC'd part in the centre . How you liking that Cymbal guard ? Is it good ? I have the same time , Cult , has it given you any trouble ? Lately I've developed a spoke budge in mine , as well as my front wheel even.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/29/2016 3:16 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

If you don't smoke kush that top cap is useless lmfao . The Primo top cap cut outs are actually super fucking sharp , my friend has them and it feels like you can cut your fingers on the CNC'd part in the centre . How you liking that Cymbal guard ? Is it good ? I have the same time , Cult , has it given you any trouble ? Lately I've developed a spoke budge in mine , as well as my front wheel even.

Hah my primo top cap got striped out and that was the only one the shop had for the thread I needed. The cymbal guard has held up for a year now great and the wheel had held up amazing too. Nothing to complain about with them.

|

5/31/2016 7:08 AM

Solid build dude

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

6/2/2016 3:57 PM

bmxer_yoshi wrote:

Solid build dude

Thanks man