Cult built by an Animal!!

Related:
Create New Tag

3/10/2013 12:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/1/2013 9:39 AM

Well I finally got everything all wrapped up with my bike build.Figured I would post up my bike check now that she's rolling.
Specifications are as follows....

Cult Bad Boy V1 (FBM)
Cult Hawk handlebars
Cult Sector v2 fork
Cult half link chain
Animal MR topload stem
Animal headset
Animal Akimbo cranks
Animal Sprocky Balboa 25t
Animal BB
Animal RS rim/Animal Javelin hub (front)
Animal RS rim/Animal Javelin LHD cassette hub with female axle (rear)
Animal MTT 20x2.35 tires (f/r)
Animal metal barends
Animal Edwin flangless grips
Animal Hamilton pc pedals
Animal Illegal linear brake cable
Animal Nigel seat
Animal seatpost
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

3/10/2013 6:34 AM

Looks good, the full orange will look dope. wheres the pegs?? all i would change is all the stickers on the bars.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/10/2013 7:00 AM

Damn, pretty jelly, aha. Looks good, but will be way better with the orange V3. My build will be the same except with a fit mac or guerra moose, with matching forks and bars brand. Getting the full wheels soon, and hopefully the cranks too.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

3/10/2013 8:49 AM

how are the tires ?

|

3/10/2013 10:34 AM

should have gone with the animal broadway. full orange will look fantastic

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

3/10/2013 11:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/10/2013 11:36 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Looks good, the full orange will look dope. wheres the pegs?? all i would change is all the stickers on the bars.

That's the only thing I haven't bought yet....I will have them soon though,curious to see how the rear hub holds up being that its female converted...And I like my stickers foo.lol

|

3/10/2013 11:38 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Damn, pretty jelly, aha. Looks good, but will be way better with the orange V3. My build will be the same except with a fit mac or guerra moose, with matching forks and bars brand. Getting the full wheels soon, and hopefully the cranks too.

Yah I can't wait to get the frame,the full orange is what I wanted from the get go.
Can't wait to see what you build up,I'd like to get a skavanger bridge too.

|

3/10/2013 11:42 AM

justin vogelsberger wrote:

how are the tires ?

I love the tires,they grip so good on everything and super fatty...lol
Blown up to 65 psi they are a 1/16" from being the same size as Faf's

|

3/10/2013 11:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/14/2013 12:17 PM

hmuifulikefriedchicken wrote:

should have gone with the animal broadway. full orange will look fantastic

I have a Nigel seat on the way,and I don't know if you have ever sat on a broadway seat but that seat absolutely a literal pain in my arse...

|

3/12/2013 8:18 PM

Got to get out and ride this thing today,I'm loving it,everything is butter smooth and at just a touch under 24lbs it's a lot easier for me to ride.

|

3/13/2013 4:40 AM

zachhendrix wrote:

Got to get out and ride this thing today,I'm loving it,everything is butter smooth and at just a touch under 24lbs it's a lot easier for me to ride.

I got to ride yesterday too. I BUSTED MY KNEE ON A SMITH BAD! Fuck me, aha.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

3/13/2013 11:09 AM

zachhendrix wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

I got to ride yesterday too. I BUSTED MY KNEE ON A SMITH BAD! Fuck me, aha.

Yah that sucks,busted knees are not cool at all.Well anything that hinders your walking sucks in general

|

3/13/2013 11:48 AM

Get yourself that OS quickly! Such a badass build just needs finishing off with an Aftermarket frame!

|

3/13/2013 12:09 PM

Get clear brake pads too! Black will rip the ano off the rim!

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

3/13/2013 1:19 PM

That bike looks great, but i have a question, how hard do the tires get at 75 psi? like rock hard or medium?

|

3/13/2013 6:50 PM

Topsey wrote:

Get yourself that OS quickly! Such a badass build just needs finishing off with an Aftermarket frame!

Working on it!

|

3/13/2013 6:51 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Get clear brake pads too! Black will rip the ano off the rim!

Clear ones do it worse than black

|

3/13/2013 6:52 PM

DialedGuerraBmx wrote:

That bike looks great, but i have a question, how hard do the tires get at 75 psi? like rock hard or medium?

They don't seem like they are at 75psi I know that,still feel rather cushiony to me.
I never run more than 65psi myself

|

3/13/2013 7:09 PM

Got my Animal Nigel seat today...
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

3/15/2013 9:56 AM

I can't wait to ride at ramp riders on the 29 and 30th...it'll be nice to get a good session in

|

3/15/2013 11:38 AM

Back again! I really wanted to build myself up an all Animal bike & now ive seen yours i know what it would look like smile I think im gunna go with an Eclat/Animal build with my Benny frame.

|

3/15/2013 10:19 PM

Topsey wrote:

Back again! I really wanted to build myself up an all Animal bike & now ive seen yours i know what it would look like smile I think im gunna go with an Eclat/Animal build with my Benny frame.

Right on,éclat makes some good stuff too,high dollar though.

|

3/16/2013 9:50 AM

Well i really want the Eclat Freecoaster & im pretty anal about how my bike looks so i will HAVE to have a matching front hub & i guess then i would have to have the rims too. It goes on & on lol smile

|

3/16/2013 2:30 PM

Topsey wrote:

Well i really want the Eclat Freecoaster & im pretty anal about how my bike looks so i will HAVE to have a matching front hub & i guess then i would have to have the rims too. It goes on & on lol smile

Dude don't feel bad,I'm exactly the same way...as you can probably tell from my bikes parts list..lol

|

3/17/2013 6:59 PM

Snagged me up some odyssey evo 2 brakes and a mono lever...yah yah I know brakes right..lol
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

3/24/2013 11:49 PM

So I need to get a frame and do away with the stocker...what should I get?

|

3/25/2013 6:08 AM

zachhendrix wrote:

So I need to get a frame and do away with the stocker...what should I get?

An orange Cult OS. Other wise the orange bars and forks will look awful.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

3/25/2013 7:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/25/2013 7:04 AM

Spray the bars & forks black & get a Cult Dak frame (I think they do one with removables?) If not get a Raw Deathrow smile

Edit: You could get the American made Skavenger frame too, Would fit quite nicely with the Animal parts. The Orange bars & forks could work with a Raw frame too.

|

3/25/2013 7:04 AM

Topsey wrote:

Spray the bars & forks black & get a Cult Dak frame (I think they do one with removables?) If not get a Raw Deathrow smile

Edit: You could get the American made Skavenger frame too, Would fit quite nicely with the Animal parts. The Orange bars & forks could work with a Raw frame too.

+2000

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

3/25/2013 8:26 AM

Topsey wrote:

I actually have been wanting a dak frame,or a skavy but the short chain stay lengths make me worry about how the frames would work on the trails since that's what I ride mostly,with some park thrown in.Mine is almost 14" and it feels nice,anything less than 13.75 starts to feel like it walks around in the back.

|