Forks: Haro Lite
Stem: Front Load Haro
Bars : Blue Mafia 28.5
Grips: Purple Fit Flangless
Front Wheel: FIT White smile
Back Wheel: Colony Purple
Chain: KMC sad
Seat & Post: STolen White
Brakes: Crappy Tektro Linear Cable with Screeeeechhhyyyy Pads Change to brakeless.. ( ride brakeless Moslty)
Pedals: Specialized Clear
Cranks: Haro
BB:US Unsealed.
Sprocket: 25T
Photo
|

8/18/2011 9:02 AM

Sounds heavy, and reliable. I love it.

|

It's an Eastern, and it's fucking awesome.

8/18/2011 9:47 AM

Looks solid for a haro, very underated company anymore.

|

8/18/2011 1:42 PM

Haro are underated i have to admit everyone is just like haro old therfore not good anymore... :/ And also most people don't like it cuz its got a quite high top tube..... And it aint that heavy actually its lighter than the 200.1 which is what i originally had but i changed so many bits it become a custom haro the frame is different and so are most parts except cranks bb and stem :/

|

8/18/2011 1:52 PM

Fuck people. Haro is a legit company, and they've been in business for years, for a reason. I had a friend who owned one a few years ago, and he never had a problem with it. If it works for you, and you like it, roll with it. To hell with what all those little trend followin kids say.

|

It's an Eastern, and it's fucking awesome.

8/19/2011 7:36 AM

Haha i like that smile i have done lolz smile

|

9/27/2011 8:39 AM

i ride a Haro 200.1 and beat the shit out of it and i have never had a problem with it until just recently and that's just because i took the hub apart. they dont suck and yours looks awesome how much does it weigh i got mine down to 24.9 with brakes and a peg

|

9/27/2011 12:30 PM

haro is where its at bruh

|

''''''\__/"""

Im an Og from johnson countyy

9/30/2011 4:03 PM

haros legit, it hate kids that say haro sucks, yet half their bike is premium stuff... ITS THE SAME THING dummies! Bob Haro basically is the godfather if BMX freestyle, we should all thank him for being a trail blazier. Plus there stuff is legit. Dont hate without knowing the facts.

|

9/30/2011 4:26 PM

low-end stock haros suck. im gonna be the one who says it. there highend stuff is grade A just a lil over priced. this looks pretty solid though.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/30/2011 5:13 PM

very nice haro nothings better than these Og brands! fuk yeah!

|