Custom Machine Bike Co. Bike Check

Related:
Create New Tag

12/4/2013 2:12 PM

Bike Check for my new custom Machine!
Also if you could sign this Petition for me! The city of Houston Texas is currently building the Nations LARGEST outdoor public skatepark and is banning Bicycles......... Help me and the Houston United BMXers (H.U.B.) make this park available for BMX!

http://www.change.org/petitions/the-city-of-houston-and-houston-park-recreation-department-allow-bicycles-to-ride-all-houston-public-skateparks

Frame:
My Personal Custom Machine Bike Co Frame built in Texas!
21" TT
13.125" Rear End
75 Degree Headtube
7.75" Standover
11.75" BB Height
Built in London mod for split cables for a Gyro
Chainstay Mounted Brakes

Fork:
White Shadow Captive

Front Wheel:
Profile Mini to Fly Front with Profile Aegis Hub Guard

Rear Wheel:
10t Profile Mini to Hazard Lite with Non Drive Profile Aegis Hub Guard

Front Tire:
2.25 Odyssey Aitken

Rear Tire:
2.10 Odyssey Path

Cranks:
Stolen Team 2.5

Pedals:
Odyssey JCPC

Bottom Bracket:
Demolition 19mm Mid

Sprocket:
28t Primo Aneyerlator 2

Chain:
KMC K710 SL

Pegs:
Tree Stunt Stumps

Seatpost:
Odyssey Convertible

Seat:
Tree Ergo

Stem:
Primo Aneyerlator

Handle Bars:
Kink Human 8.75" x 29"

Grips:
ODI Longnecks

Bar Ends:
Daily Grind Alloy

Brake Setup:
Lever:
Odyssey M2 Medium

Gyro:
Odyssey GTX-S

Cables:
Split Odyssey Slick Cables for the gyro

U Brake:
Fly Manual

Pads:
Clear Odyssey Ghost Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

12/4/2013 6:18 PM

DAMN! i dig it son!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

12/4/2013 6:19 PM

Good looking bike. Where can I get those H.U.B. stickers at?

|

12/4/2013 6:27 PM

GThompson121 wrote:

Good looking bike. Where can I get those H.U.B. stickers at?

You can contact the Houston United BMXers group on facebook and PM them your address. Right now they are just cheap paper stickers but they are working on never vinyl ones right now.

|

12/4/2013 6:28 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

DAMN! i dig it son!

Thanks bro im loving it so far!

|

12/4/2013 7:04 PM

JMell179 wrote:

You can contact the Houston United BMXers group on facebook and PM them your address. Right now they are just cheap paper stickers but they are working on never vinyl ones right now.

I'll definitely try and get some! Also, if you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost to get that frame made?

|

12/4/2013 7:10 PM

GThompson121 wrote:

I'll definitely try and get some! Also, if you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost to get that frame made?

I'm really good friends with the owner and he hooked me up with it for a little cheaper than he normally does it but I wanna say they probably start around $500 for custom and go up from there. But they are awesome frames! Its taking me some time to get used to the new geometry but I love it!

|

12/5/2013 4:25 PM

Why 10t in the back?

|

12/5/2013 4:31 PM

Garnished wrote:

Why 10t in the back?

To help the chain clear the brake.

|

12/5/2013 5:54 PM

Pretty Damned Dialed Bike Mate! Machine is Definitely right for that Bike! O.K It's the name of the Frames Manufacturer but that thing is a pure Park Machine!! As for the 10t Driver, why they hell not?! Less stress on the Chain & A Lot of the time You will get more torque when Pedaling too! Drivers BIGGER than 9t DO Exist & were basically all You could get BITD! When i first started Riding I had a 14t & then eventually a 13t THREAD ON FREE WHEEL on My Bike & that was Top Of The Line when i got it! 1-Piece Drivers are a god send! But I'm a little disappointed that even 10t Drivers are dying off! It's getting increasingly hard to find larger drivers! What happens if you want to ride say Trails with 33t-11t Gearing?! IT'S A TASK!!

|

12/5/2013 6:02 PM

Topsey wrote:

Pretty Damned Dialed Bike Mate! Machine is Definitely right for that Bike! O.K It's the name of the Frames Manufacturer but that thing is a pure Park Machine!! As for the 10t Driver, why they hell not?! Less stress on the Chain & A Lot of the time You will get more torque when Pedaling too! Drivers BIGGER than 9t DO Exist & were basically all You could get BITD! When i first started Riding I had a 14t & then eventually a 13t THREAD ON FREE WHEEL on My Bike & that was Top Of The Line when i got it! 1-Piece Drivers are a god send! But I'm a little disappointed that even 10t Drivers are dying off! It's getting increasingly hard to find larger drivers! What happens if you want to ride say Trails with 33t-11t Gearing?! IT'S A TASK!!

Thanks man! You can still find the 11t from profile! I almost went with it but I figured 28t 10 would be big enough to clear and it did. I'm so happy with this bike. It just feels so good!

|

12/6/2013 3:38 AM

Nice bike!

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

12/7/2013 8:47 AM

gotta say i love the look of a white bike

|

street need people in st cloud mn to ride with

12/7/2013 8:57 AM

That's a really nice bike you have there. Dig the seattube sticker. I hope everything works out for you guys, living in California I deal with bike discrimination almost 100% of the time.

|

12/7/2013 9:11 AM

russellonabike wrote:

That's a really nice bike you have there. Dig the seattube sticker. I hope everything works out for you guys, living in California I deal with bike discrimination almost 100% of the time.

Ya bike discrimination is the worst. We're doing everything we can to fight it

|

12/7/2013 9:46 AM

where do you ride? I'm in Houston too, almost boiught a Machine frame when Randle had boxjump/foampit in Brehnam

|

It’s all bmx

12/7/2013 10:00 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

where do you ride? I'm in Houston too, almost boiught a Machine frame when Randle had boxjump/foampit in Brehnam

Bear Branch in the woodlands usually.

|

12/7/2013 10:07 AM

I find the BMX Discrimination thing absolutely mind boggling! We get the odd "Oi FARK Off Yer Vandals!!!" when Riding Street, But other than that there is VERY little Bad Feelings towards BMX.. I don't think there is a Park in the UK that doesn't allow BMX's to use the facilities!

|

12/7/2013 10:16 AM

Topsey wrote:

I find the BMX Discrimination thing absolutely mind boggling! We get the odd "Oi FARK Off Yer Vandals!!!" when Riding Street, But other than that there is VERY little Bad Feelings towards BMX.. I don't think there is a Park in the UK that doesn't allow BMX's to use the facilities!

This, although there is some parks that don't allow metal pegs.

|

12/7/2013 12:14 PM

That is actually so sick ! I LOVE the white and blue colourway ! And the frame specs sound so dope ! Really looks a nice street/park hybrid ! Even the little details of the bike , like the blue hubguards , really add to the overall look.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/8/2013 7:03 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

That is actually so sick ! I LOVE the white and blue colourway ! And the frame specs sound so dope ! Really looks a nice street/park hybrid ! Even the little details of the bike , like the blue hubguards , really add to the overall look.

Dang thanks man. I'm pumped to hear all this positive feedback about my bike! Especially since the frame was something I designed. Geometry, how I wanted my brake mounts, and colors.

|

12/8/2013 8:04 AM

Great looking bike! I like the hint of gold! Looks awesome!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.