dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

4/28/2013 7:13 AM

I wanna see more pics of these beauties! Especially the Street bike!

|

4/28/2013 7:40 AM

why do you have 3 bikes? your never going to get good with having a setup for each different style of riding, word of advice

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]">

]Refs- Dirt Nasty, RideBmxWithSWAG, FOUR, Ron44ald, TCbmx(x2), Manny5569, JMIES419, aw1234512(x2), the balt, Spikez5(x2), ecuadevil(x2), Showtime402, RiverSideRider

4/28/2013 1:54 PM

Topsey wrote:

I wanna see more pics of these beauties! Especially the Street bike!

Thanx dude, I'm gonner take some good quality outdoor pictures of the street bike this week, just waitin on delivers for some animal parts, (Nigel seat, post, pedals)

Nice1

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

4/28/2013 1:58 PM

Damn man you got some sexy ass bikes there.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/28/2013 2:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/28/2013 2:19 PM

JakeSalbert wrote:

why do you have 3 bikes? your never going to get good with having a setup for each different style of riding, word of advice

What you mean? I progress with my riding each an every ride session regardless of what terrain or bike I'm on and to be honest how would you know that and give it as advice because for one I've always had a natural talent for bmx an trix come easy to me. Also "good" as you put it is so subjective. Who even said I wanted to get good? I set daily, weekly and seasonal bmx goals and I'm achieving them all. Just sayin.

Having 3 bikes has its pros.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

4/28/2013 2:18 PM

nice I like the one in the middle. how do 4 piece bars feel, been wanting to get some but not sure if im gonna feel weird riding them.

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/28/2013 2:25 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

nice I like the one in the middle. how do 4 piece bars feel, been wanting to get some but not sure if im gonna feel weird riding them.

I like em you can pretty much get used to ne geo change but I hardly noticed they just feel right. Upsweep is sweet.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

4/28/2013 2:37 PM

Middle one looks bloody perfect, spec list?

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

4/28/2013 3:44 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

I like em you can pretty much get used to ne geo change but I hardly noticed they just feel right. Upsweep is sweet.

which one would you recommend I've been thinking about getting the bone deth deadman V2 bars because they come in 8.5 but $80 is alot

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/28/2013 3:49 PM

zenith111 wrote:

Middle one looks bloody perfect, spec list?

Wtp cream frame
Cult sect v2
Animal big 4s
Animal remix
Lambo spline drive
Wtp roayal cranks
Eclat bb
Cult chain
Bsd / cinima 777 wheels
Mtt tire
Elat grips sean burns

I fink dats it

Pedals seat n post coming dis week

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

5/1/2013 12:04 PM

I get what Jake Salbert is saying. I mean, after riding for a few years, the best advice I tell people is to get comfortable on your bike. once you really know how it feels, everything becomes easier. you know how much to lean back for manuals, how hard to pull up, etc. unless all 3 bikes were set up exactly the same, just with brakes or pegs differing each one, I can't see how having three bikes would help. it seems like they're all drastically different builds. I mean, I guess it could work for you, I'm not writing that option off, but it seems like it'd be more beneficial to feel really comfortable on one bike.

|

5/1/2013 2:10 PM

marianoleonczik wrote:

I get what Jake Salbert is saying. I mean, after riding for a few years, the best advice I tell people is to get comfortable on your bike. once you really know how it feels, everything becomes easier. you know how much to lean back for manuals, how hard to pull up, etc. unless all 3 bikes were set up exactly the same, just with brakes or pegs differing each one, I can't see how having three bikes would help. it seems like they're all drastically different builds. I mean, I guess it could work for you, I'm not writing that option off, but it seems like it'd be more beneficial to feel really comfortable on one bike.

Yeah I get your saying but I don't like swapping things around for different terrains like tires ect, your right they all have different geo's which are suited better for whatever particular style I use em for, like the trails bike has a longer cs and mellowed ht different offsets on the forks of the street and park all these things make the things I'm trying to achieve a little easier like long & short boards in surfing nah mean, totally different styles of riding

Would be nice to get used to just one bike but I'm used to these geo's now and its working for me, maybe its not for everyone tho.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12