Daily Pictures..

Related:
Create New Tag

4/18/2013 3:20 PM

As with the "what did you do to your bike today" thread. This thread is for pictures you have taken say you have new grips or tyres or something small that doesnt warrant a bike check. Post em in here!

|

4/18/2013 5:56 PM

Put some different spacers on because the others were a little different and my OCD took over, and now my front end is PERFECT. When I tighten my compression bolt down, the steering tube is perfect flush with my stem, and its perfectly tight.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/18/2013 6:09 PM

Fbm headset, verde bb (just what albes sent me)

Photo

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

4/18/2013 8:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/18/2013 8:05 PM

I put a sticker on her ;o

|

[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]
PayPal Verified(;
REFs: 1of1547, Areansfsl, ScramHype, Lirider187, Blizzbikes, tito24 aka mom, ii Krxfted, Broughton, Bmx-junkie, Stoney Hawk

Shadow - Subrosa

4/19/2013 6:18 AM

From last bike check, forks were painted black and yesterday I had to saw off my seat bolt becaus the nuts threading stripped out..

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

4/19/2013 9:27 AM

I got some primo plastic bar ends from some dude at the park. Sure i had to bodge them with tape, but what doesnt get bodges with tape?

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)