7KA rims
Aitken/Grifters
DLR

[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

5/27/2011 9:05 PM

is that your bike???

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

5/27/2011 9:07 PM

Holy jesus that seat is SLAMMED

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

5/27/2011 9:07 PM

jbeaton13 wrote:

is that your bike???

Yes sir.
My dad made me sell my old one cause we moved house, and i found this REAL cheap and bought it straight away.

|

5/27/2011 9:08 PM

Mattix wrote:

Holy jesus that seat is SLAMMED

Hell yes i love it slammed.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

5/27/2011 9:09 PM

jbeaton13 wrote:

is that your bike???

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Yes sir.
My dad made me sell my old one cause we moved house, and i found this REAL cheap and bought it straight away.

so no more teal walled bike

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

5/27/2011 9:10 PM

jbeaton13 wrote:

so no more teal walled bike

Correct.
This one rides better anyway, but it's definitely a shame to have had that teal walled bike for like a week. sad

|

5/27/2011 9:11 PM

thats nicee man, how much ?

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

5/27/2011 9:12 PM

mccarthy04 wrote:

thats nicee man, how much ?

$700 my man.
Which is amazing seeing as the Profile hubset retails for $425.00 here, and the rims are $140.00 each.

|

5/27/2011 9:14 PM

jbeaton13 wrote:

is that your bike???

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Yes sir.

try to keep this bike for more then a month whistling
anyway
random question
do you ride park?

|

5/27/2011 9:17 PM

brianoob wrote:

anyway
random question
do you ride park?

I definitely want to keep it for as long as i can Brian!
Well you see, my riding is terrible. I like to say i ride park, but i don't have a park within riding distance, so i just ride up and down my driveway everyday. And i have a 3/4FT tall shitbox dirt jump next door to me so i ride that heaps too. I get to a park maybe once every 3 months? Plus my one and only riding buddy can only ride like once every three weeks anyway because he rides MX.

|

5/27/2011 9:21 PM

nice come up
sucks you hav noone to ride with

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

5/27/2011 9:22 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Yes sir.

brianoob wrote:

anyway
random question
do you ride park?

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Well you see, my riding is terrible. I like to say i ride park, but i don't have a park within riding distance, so i just ride up and down my driveway everyday. And i have a 3/4FT tall shitbox dirt jump next door to me so i ride that heaps too. I get to a park maybe once every 3 months? Plus my one and only riding buddy can only ride like once every three weeks anyway because he rides MX.

Same here man. Except all i have is a little dip on the side of a driveway and little kids who dont stop talking to me.

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

5/27/2011 9:23 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Yes sir.

brianoob wrote:

anyway
random question
do you ride park?

bmx_is_rad wrote:

i see
how far away is your park?
mines like 5km which isnt too bad
it does get annoying though
cause when i get there im always tired
what tricks can you do so far?

|

5/27/2011 9:26 PM

looks good

|

Refs : ninjacat33

5/27/2011 9:28 PM

brianoob wrote:

i see
how far away is your park?
mines like 5km which isnt too bad
it does get annoying though
cause when i get there im always tired
what tricks can you do so far?

My park is about 9KM's. I can ride that far with ease but the road you have to ride on is actually illegal to ride pushbikes on, if a cop sees you riding on that 7KM stretch of road you're really fucked haha. Like a $725 fine i think.
We also have a shit ass park 4KM's away but i avoid that because there are hardcore druggies there 24/7, you step foot in that park and you'll have your ass beat and your bike stolen.

And i feel ya man! Get to the park and you're tired would be terrible!

And so far i can:
No footer
Hop into FJ's on flat, and hop outta them.
Manual a fair distance.

I know i suck hardcore nutsacks, can't wait to meet another rider so i can ride more often and progress!

|

5/27/2011 9:29 PM

Flocka Myers Thanks dude. Yeah for sure, it's hella suckish!

Mattix Ahhhh shit dude, it's sucks right!? Oh well just being around/on a bike is amazing!

Whip Thanks buddy!
|

5/27/2011 9:30 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote: Flocka Myers Thanks dude. Yeah for sure, it's hella suckish!

Mattix Ahhhh shit dude, it's sucks right!? Oh well just being around/on a bike is amazing!

Whip Thanks buddy!

Im painting my bike right now so i cant even ride it haha. was supposed to have it done today but the gloss fucked it up somehow.

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

5/27/2011 9:31 PM

Mattix wrote:

Im painting my bike right now so i cant even ride it haha. was supposed to have it done today but the gloss fucked it up somehow.

Gaaaaah not riding sucks so bad!
What colour are you painting it? Keen for some pictures aye haha.

|

5/27/2011 9:32 PM

I posted it earlier. go down the thread for "Whatcha guys think? :D"

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

5/27/2011 9:35 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

My park is about 9KM's. I can ride that far with ease but the road you have to ride on is actually illegal to ride pushbikes on, if a cop sees you riding on that 7KM stretch of road you're really fucked haha. Like a $725 fine i think.
We also have a shit ass park 4KM's away but i avoid that because there are hardcore druggies there 24/7, you step foot in that park and you'll have your ass beat and your bike stolen.

And i feel ya man! Get to the park and you're tired would be terrible!

And so far i can:
No footer
Hop into FJ's on flat, and hop outta them.
Manual a fair distance.

I know i suck hardcore nutsacks, can't wait to meet another rider so i can ride more often and progress!

yeah ive got another park 3kms away from my place
it's pretty nice
its got a snakerun, 6ft bowl, 9 set staircase and a 7ft vert wall
only downside is the people there
full of faggot scooter kids smoking and recording edits on their phones

i can
no hander flyout
footjam
cheat footjam tailwhip
and a couple of grinds
i cant 3 yet sad

|

5/27/2011 10:29 PM

brianoob wrote:

yeah ive got another park 3kms away from my place
it's pretty nice
its got a snakerun, 6ft bowl, 9 set staircase and a 7ft vert wall
only downside is the people there
full of faggot scooter kids smoking and recording edits on their phones

i can
no hander flyout
footjam
cheat footjam tailwhip
and a couple of grinds
i cant 3 yet sad

Sounds like my kinda park! hahaha.
And yeah it sucks hard about some of the guys that chill at parks, it puts me right off.

And damn Brian you're better than i thought, only reason i can 3 is because i have had light bikes and i practiced 360's on a bike with 13.0" CS so it made em hella easy. You're def better than me though!

|

5/27/2011 10:42 PM

that bike is so dialed, how much did you get for the teal walled bike? what do your parents do for a living?

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/27/2011 10:56 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

that bike is so dialed, how much did you get for the teal walled bike? what do your parents do for a living?

Hell yeah!

I split the teal walled bike, errrrm off the top of my head i think i got around $1250.

Well, my dad is 55 years old. He worked in a bank for 38 years at one of the highest ranks possible. My mum does A LOT of voluntary work, but just in the last few weeks she has been invited to work with the disabled kids at my high school. My dad retired from the bank last year, and now has 3 part time jobs. He cleans the public swimming pool next door, and works in a property evaluation business, and then every morning at 6AM he gets in the Australia Post van and drives for 3 hours to deliver the mail around this area. So yeah, not really supposed to tell anyone but my dad has over $1,000,000 in super annuation (spelling?).

|

5/27/2011 11:01 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Hell yeah!

I split the teal walled bike, errrrm off the top of my head i think i got around $1250.

Well, my dad is 55 years old. He worked in a bank for 38 years at one of the highest ranks possible. My mum does A LOT of voluntary work, but just in the last few weeks she has been invited to work with the disabled kids at my high school. My dad retired from the bank last year, and now has 3 part time jobs. He cleans the public swimming pool next door, and works in a property evaluation business, and then every morning at 6AM he gets in the Australia Post van and drives for 3 hours to deliver the mail around this area. So yeah, not really supposed to tell anyone but my dad has over $1,000,000 in super annuation (spelling?).

SHITT! you got dough man!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/27/2011 11:06 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

SHITT! you got dough man!

Dad has madddd bank, i got bugger all to be honest with ya hahaaha.
To get my first bike i was saving up for 24 months. Then ever since then i've just sold bikes, made profit and every bike i buy gets better and better. I am really loving this one though, def wanna keep it!

|

5/27/2011 11:07 PM

Dayum nice whip! I liked it better before you resprayed it tho

|

Golf Wang

The Montaña Bike Check

Cult Sticker Hatred

Benny Fucking L

Refs: Showtime402, Mybike1986

5/27/2011 11:16 PM

N.W.A. wrote:

Dayum nice whip! I liked it better before you resprayed it tho

Cheeeeers man! And what do you mean by "before i sprayed it"?

|

5/27/2011 11:30 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Sounds like my kinda park! hahaha.
And yeah it sucks hard about some of the guys that chill at parks, it puts me right off.

And damn Brian you're better than i thought, only reason i can 3 is because i have had light bikes and i practiced 360's on a bike with 13.0" CS so it made em hella easy. You're def better than me though!

haha
i wish i had a dialled bike
i think having a shit bike holds me back
cause i dont wanna break anything so i dont ride too hard

|

5/27/2011 11:30 PM

I liked the faded/ scratched paint before. it looks toooo nice now!

|

Golf Wang

The Montaña Bike Check

Cult Sticker Hatred

Benny Fucking L

Refs: Showtime402, Mybike1986