Eastern TrailDigger

Related:
Create New Tag

4/22/2011 7:30 PM

hey whats up everyone, just wanted to start by saying that this forums been great for helping make some choices on parts and how to learn some new tricks, anyways heres the bike so let me know what you guys think!

Specs
2011 Eastern Traildigger complete
YBN MK918 Half Link chain
Steve Hamilton Signature plastic pedal (animal)
Specialized P grips
Shadow Conspiracy Read hub guard
Odyssey Vandero V2 Front hub
Eastern Nitrous pegs
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

4/22/2011 8:18 PM

why the fuck would you lace your front wheel like that?

|

4/22/2011 8:24 PM

yeah your front wheel is fucked like that!!!

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

4/22/2011 9:29 PM

wtf? front rim? your bike is the only one that can rock those pegs lol

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

4/22/2011 9:32 PM

LMAO
radial lacing
at least its not your rear wheel i guess

|

4/22/2011 9:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/22/2011 9:32 PM

your an idiot

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

4/22/2011 9:49 PM

front wheel will be destroyed in no time.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

4/23/2011 1:35 AM

Facepalm! Radial spoked? Really?

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

4/23/2011 2:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/23/2011 2:33 AM

no need to be calling me stupid or an idiot.... i brought my front wheel to my local shop to be built and they came to the conclusion that this is the only way the hub can be laced up... i questioned it and they seemed to be fixed on theidea that it was the same strengh as any other spoke job.... i dont know how to do it myself so i trusted my shop... they failed clearly....

|

4/23/2011 7:43 AM

and to be honest after doing some reading about the different ways to lace a wheel i feel like i didnt make they didnt make that bad of a choice... the wheel is actually stronger vertically then a normal 3 or 4 cross but isnt as strong sideways... and by the sounds of it im more likely to snap spokes... no big deal to me... and its not like i plan on doing a 14 set of stairs or some epic drop... im just out to have a good time... if it happens to cause me problems in the future ill get the wheel rebuilt for 15 bucks... not the end of the world like some of you are making it sound

|

4/23/2011 8:23 AM

your local shop was being cheaped and used your old spokes that were probably too small.

|

Refs : ninjacat33

4/23/2011 8:39 AM

i have the same hub and i have it 3x not radial your going to taco the rim in no time

|

Cool story man!
Water Melon Check

Refs: Sire, 2283kdogg, Zerobig13, Ilovemybike22, BmxRida4lyfe

4/23/2011 10:44 AM

It was all new spokes.. I watched him put them in ... None the less I think I'll be looking for a better shop and aee what they can do for me

|

4/23/2011 11:47 AM

Your bike shop is ridiculous for coming to such a conclusion that the hub can only be radially laced. I would get my money back...
Radial lacing is only ideal for flatland riding...

|

4/23/2011 11:59 AM

i would fix the lacing now before you destroy your wheel, what would you rather do spend the money for it to be laced right or buy a new wheel when you break this one?

|

fly sunday mutiny gsport primo odyssey

My Loosefer WAN CLAN Facebook Instagram @dickfarts

4/23/2011 12:22 PM

the hub is probably the most expensive part of the wheel and its not gunna break by having it laced like that. the rim isnt neither. the spokes are just gunna break and the rim is going to be out of true quickly but nothing a good old lacing cant fix.

|

refs= BEASTASSDICK , Tommyboy

4/23/2011 8:47 PM

well i rode the tire today at the park and havent had a issue yet... still straight and tight. came down on it rough a few times aswell... dont really know what to think right now haha

|

4/23/2011 9:29 PM

radninjatoker wrote:

well i rode the tire today at the park and havent had a issue yet... still straight and tight. came down on it rough a few times aswell... dont really know what to think right now haha

you should be thinking about lacing up that wheel correctlybefore things get expensive....

|

4/23/2011 10:14 PM

haha nice front wheel it can be laced 3 cross mine is laced 3 cross. look at my bike check it has a picture of it.

|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/

4/24/2011 2:14 AM

why would you waste money on buy a front hub when you coulda put that money somewhere else

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

4/24/2011 6:43 PM

because i blew my old hub into pieces..... im new to this but not a complete dumbshit. well i appreciate everyones input but flocka myers... wtf is his problem

|