Photo

Photo

Photo

Frame- Subrosa Salvador Lashan Kobza 2017
Forks- Fit Shiv
Bars- S and M Credence
Stem- Merritt Justin Care upload stem
Grips- odi longneck xl
Wheels- The front wheel is a primo n4fl laced to an eclat raven rim, the back wheel is a stock rant wheel
Tyres- front is a shadow valour 2.4 and back is a Maxxis Grifter 2.1
Sprocket- Odyssey la gaurdia 28t
Cranks-rant
Pedals- BSD safari
Seat- eclat bios
Chain- kmc 710 kool chain
Headset- rant
Pegs- 2 bsd units in the front and a salt plus in the back
Hubguards- integrated into the n4fl and a gsport gland in the back

|

Hmmm

10/17/2017 6:18 AM

Sick bike bro! The colors look rad! And tips for keeping your bike dialed would be
1. Keep a tight chain so your chain doesnt hit the chain stay on gaps and other hard landing tricks also keep your chain lubed with a properating chain lube so you can keep your chain from creaking.
2. Keep all you bolts tight but not too tight to where you strip the bolts. Keeping your headset and cranks tight will be a huge difference between soundin dialed and undialed.
3. Keep bolts grease and lubed to prevent creaking as well.
4. Lube your bearings to keep them from creaking or rattling and also grease around your on the outer race to prevent creaking as well.
5. Keep you spokes tight to prevent them from moving and flexing when you ride (loose spoke sound terrible and trust me you don't want your bike to make that sound so do yourself a favor and keep them tight)

Beside those tips I can't really think of anything else but if tou do all those tips and it's still not 100% dialed you can probably fing a youtube video or just google it...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

10/17/2017 8:34 AM

Looks nice. Can't go wrong with a black bike and brow seat. Although that wonky seat has sent me a bit OCD!

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

10/17/2017 9:46 AM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

Looks nice. Can't go wrong with a black bike and brow seat. Although that wonky seat has sent me a bit OCD!

Wow I never even noticed that lol

|

Hmmm

10/17/2017 9:46 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Sick bike bro! The colors look rad! And tips for keeping your bike dialed would be
1. Keep a tight chain so your chain doesnt hit the chain stay on gaps and other hard landing tricks also keep your chain lubed with a properating chain lube so you can keep your chain from creaking.
2. Keep all you bolts tight but not too tight to where you strip the bolts. Keeping your headset and cranks tight will be a huge difference between soundin dialed and undialed.
3. Keep bolts grease and lubed to prevent creaking as well.
4. Lube your bearings to keep them from creaking or rattling and also grease around your on the outer race to prevent creaking as well.
5. Keep you spokes tight to prevent them from moving and flexing when you ride (loose spoke sound terrible and trust me you don't want your bike to make that sound so do yourself a favor and keep them tight)

Beside those tips I can't really think of anything else but if tou do all those tips and it's still not 100% dialed you can probably fing a youtube video or just google it...

Thanks man will do

|

Hmmm

10/18/2017 12:32 PM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

Same lol

|

12/25/2017 5:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/25/2017 9:37 AM

Photo
Bought myself a few new parts for Christmas.
It's a fly isla 3 frame, the rims are alienation mischief, the back wheel is laced to a shadow BTR with vocal spokes.
The front is laced to a primo n4fl with vocal spokes.
It weighs in at 23lbs and I'm waiting for the chain to stretch a little more so I can remove the half link (without the half link the chain is too short to slam the wheel, but with the half link it sits at the very back of the dropout.
|

Hmmm

12/25/2017 6:19 AM

Oh dang! This is I nice ride my friend! How have you liked the BTR so far? (If you've ridden it)

|

12/25/2017 8:40 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Oh dang! This is I nice ride my friend! How have you liked the BTR so far? (If you've ridden it)

Thanks I am pretty proud of it and myself right now.
The BTR is way better than the stock hub I had before the engagement is a tiny bit sloppy but it somehow feels stronger when I pedal fast, it's pretty confidence inspiring.

|

Hmmm

12/26/2017 8:40 PM

Also I just realized, where'd the pegs go?!?

|

12/27/2017 1:51 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

There are two pegs, but I only had a photo from the drive side because that's where I put the stickers. smile

|

Hmmm

12/27/2017 6:59 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

There are two pegs, but I only had a photo from the drive side because that's where I put the stickers. smile

Oh hahagrin what happened to the 3rd one then?

|

12/27/2017 9:29 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Oh hahagrin what happened to the 3rd one then?

It's gone now

|

Hmmm

1/2/2018 5:42 AM

I've only been able to ride this twice so far but today I put some griptape on the cranks (to help with pinching, I used to pinch my seat however that was never successful and I find hang 5s much easier with the seat like this) and I shortened the chain by half a link about a week ago. I will try and get a few more photos then.

|

Hmmm

1/7/2018 7:56 AM

Photo

Photo

Some photos I got today on a short ride. The bars were rawed then clear coated, the grips are temporary until I get black ones.
|

Hmmm

1/10/2018 3:30 AM

The bars and grips actually look pretty cool.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

1/10/2018 6:03 AM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

The bars and grips actually look pretty cool.

thanks, im getting some black grips when i next order something. im not too bothered to order them straight away and none of the local bike shops carry bmx stuff

|

Hmmm

1/10/2018 8:47 AM

Have you thought about getting some brown grips to go with your seat?

|

1/10/2018 8:53 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

Have you thought about getting some brown grips to go with your seat?

no but i have thought about getting a black profile seat with either a white or silver p stitched into it.
also considering silver bolts

|

Hmmm

3/27/2018 12:52 PM

Photo

Starting to show some wear on the new parts but that's how I like it.
Also replaced grips about a month ago to sensus swayze. Added a fly headset which is a lot smoother and also colony guardian Forks.
Cranks and tyres will be on soon hopefully, just ordered 2 fly reubens and a set of profile cranks.
|

Hmmm

3/27/2018 1:22 PM

Man, I'm loving the Alienation decals on the wheels. That black and white contrast is awesome.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

3/28/2018 2:45 AM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Man, I'm loving the Alienation decals on the wheels. That black and white contrast is awesome.

Me too, unfortunately they are too light.
I'm sick of truing them every week and a few nipples in the back have rounded off.
I already have an eclat rim lying around so I might build up my wheels with another one of those and sell these to a flowy park rider or something.

|

Hmmm

4/6/2018 8:18 AM

Going to be pegless for a while since a snapped a bolt today.

|

Hmmm

4/15/2018 10:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2018 2:56 PM

Profile race cranks, eclat pedals (not sure which ones but I got them free so I don't really care)
And bsd kevlar beaded tyres being run tubeless. Photo

|

Hmmm

4/15/2018 9:48 PM

Lmk how the tubeless setup works out. I was heavily considering doing the ghetto DIY way but so many people recommended against it I didn't. Are those the alienation rims that are meant for tubeless?

|

@coupd_tat

4/15/2018 10:57 PM

Looking damn good!

|

4/15/2018 11:31 PM

coupde_tat wrote:

Lmk how the tubeless setup works out. I was heavily considering doing the ghetto DIY way but so many people recommended against it I didn't. Are those the alienation rims that are meant for tubeless?

Yeah this isn't a ghetto way it's the same way mtb/dirt jumpers do it.

|

Hmmm

5/14/2018 6:31 PM

coupde_tat wrote:

I only got 2 good sessions in on the tubeless before i broke my leg but i checked them today, they were both at about 30 psi (from about 60) but both beads were seated and no sealant coming out!

|

Hmmm

5/17/2018 12:09 AM

Looks really good, Ed!

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

7/1/2018 8:42 PM

What makes this bike that light?

|