Esta Lit

Related:
Create New Tag

2/22/2018 7:09 PM

What y'all think? Want to swap a few more parts but pretty content how it sits right now.
Frame - STLN sinner 21'
Bars - Rant Sway 8.75.
Grips - Eclat.
Stem - S&M Enduro.
Headset - Primo.
Forks - Blank.
Seat - Sunday.
Cranks - STLN.
Pedals - Odyssey PC's.
Sprocket - Premium.
Front wheel - Profile Mini laced to Sun envy rim.
Rear wheel - Profile Totem laced to Sun Envy rim.

Photo

|

2/22/2018 7:13 PM

That’s a nice hubset you’ve got, the bike looks good! I’d swap to some black pedals and chain if i were you, but otherwise very nice

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

2/22/2018 7:47 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

That’s a nice hubset you’ve got, the bike looks good! I’d swap to some black pedals and chain if i were you, but otherwise very nice

Thanks man! Working on it. Wanna get black or clean odyssey pc's, shadow half link in black, and swap my chrome parts for black parts on my local bmx fb group - then I should be pretty satisfied. I actually threw the green sunday jake tires on after I took this pic.

|

2/26/2018 5:36 PM

Nice bike but that seat is so ugly

|

3/1/2018 1:12 PM

Looks good bro! Loving the blue and chrome , but that seat meh... Lol

|

3/3/2018 10:17 AM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Raffy wrote:

Thanks man! Working on it. Wanna get black or clean odyssey pc's, shadow half link in black, and swap my chrome parts for black parts on my local bmx fb group - then I should be pretty satisfied. I actually threw the green sunday jake tires on after I took this pic.

If I were you, I’d run your gold hoders on there. They wouldn’t match the color scheme, but they would be much more quality.

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

3/3/2018 5:02 PM

love the stem. I have the same one in red grin

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT