Everyday's Sunday in the streets.

Related:
Create New Tag

11/1/2014 5:31 PM

My shit:
Frame: Sunday Broadcaster 21tt
Fork: S&M Pitchfork OG (I don't like new forks. Especially with the taper design. Shit looks like your forks are wearing skinny jeans.)
Bars: Animal Big Four
Grips: Animal Edwin's
Stem: Solid OG (I'm in the market for an OG Animal Jumpoff stem. Hit me up if you have one!)
Headset: Random hand-me-down
Cranks: FSA profile knock-offs 175mm. They're fat and lock into crankarms grinds well.
Pedals: Odyssey Trail Mix
Bottom Bracket: Fit BB
Sprocket: Primo Solid
Seat: Primo Hemorrhoid (Been riding this seat since the early 00s)
Seat Post: Random
Seat Post Clamp: Sunday
Chain: Cult Halflink
Tires: Animal GLH
Front Wheel: Animal Javelin hub/ Sapim spokes/ Cinema 777 rim with Animal PYN hubgaurd.
Back Wheel: BSD Backstreet hub/ Sapim spokes/ G-Sport Ribcage rim with BSD guard.
Pegs: Randoms

Mods: I run cut down PVC piping on my chainstays to prevent dents and grind damage from all the pedal grind shit I do.
The floral print seat cover was my girlfriends old dress. ha
I'm feeling it.

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

11/1/2014 5:35 PM

Stem and sprocket make the bike look cheap, even though everything is solid.
Like the unique seat!

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

11/1/2014 5:47 PM

I agree with the stem. I hate the dipped down look of it. I've been putting off trying out the Animal MR and trying to get my hands on and OG jumpoff though.
As for the sprocket, I'm feeling it. I love the look of a solid sprocket and it's legit. I bashed it a few times on hop-over pedal krooks and it's still straight. I actually took my last sprocket out on that trick.

|

11/1/2014 7:33 PM

yup some real og parts on that!
hemorrhoid's looking fancy lmao

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

11/2/2014 10:51 AM

lets see some riding clips

|

11/2/2014 3:53 PM

kaneBMX wrote:

Lol park fags still butt hurt? I've mostly been filming due to a knee injury but I've managed to get some clips in between filming and editing these. Have at it.

&list=UUkFMejDAkT7eV855rvvoIBA
&list=UUkFMejDAkT7eV855rvvoIBA
|

11/3/2014 9:05 AM

kaneBMX wrote:

mikeygee wrote:

Lol park fags still butt hurt? I've mostly been filming due to a knee injury but I've managed to get some clips in between ...more

nah not butthurt just want to see that bike put to use

|

11/3/2014 6:19 PM

Bike looks rad! love the hemmirod seat! needs two more pegs and itd be perfection!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em