F n DK

Related:
Create New Tag

11/19/2013 7:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/29/2013 8:07 PM

So I got hard up for cash and had to do somewhat of a part out mainly the frame was the main thing to go. And my cranks. But I picked up an 01 DK General Lee Locally a while back. It's been sitting in the corner. So basically I decided to use the frame, forks (and the pretty decent stock cranks) along with most of the stuff from my old bike. The frame is a little smaller than my other but I am really kinda diggin' it. Having to make due with what I got.

The rest of the DK is going on eBay! My broke ass needs some cash!

DK Frame
DK Forks 14mm
DK Cranks 175mm
United Supreme Bars 8.75 28
Eastern Elephant Grips
Primo Casket Stem
Hell gate Sprocket 30t
FSA Headset
Odyssey Principal Seat
Odyssey PC Pedals
G Sport Ribcage Rear to Odyssey V3 11t
Odyssey Hazard Light Front 14mm
Primo Tires

Odyssey MPEGs not yet installed

|

Over 500+ transactions on eBay at 100%. - jddewitt
Refs: nshs2010, handlebar-to-face, HardBMX_Tim

11/19/2013 7:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/20/2013 11:10 AM

|

11/19/2013 9:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/20/2013 11:12 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't the DK forks cromo back in 2001?

|

11/20/2013 11:08 AM

Photo
|

11/20/2013 1:45 PM

Not bad man not bad at all, I'm actually kinda digging this whole ride.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

11/20/2013 4:37 PM

i was ready to see a rusty banger.... you've impressed me sir, well done.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

11/20/2013 6:34 PM

Thanks guys.. Yeah the DK was like new but it just wouldn't sell locally. I knew my other shit would sell quick and for more online so I thought what the hell. Turned out much better than I was expecting. I normally ride front brakes so I may have to try to find some mounts to have on hand. Or hell idk I may get some Odyssey 1999's but calipers kinda suck..

|

11/20/2013 11:01 PM

That's not even bad. Try to get a new front setup and frame. The stem is pretty bulky but hey, if you love it, run it.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

11/21/2013 12:56 AM

New front set and stem would make it better I guess, But it looks good.

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

11/21/2013 6:06 AM

Dude if you had a grey frame and raw stem our bikes would match

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/21/2013 7:22 AM

I had the Fit Mac frame. Got hard up and had to sell it. So I will make due with this frame for a while. Actually I am liking it. The smaller frame has me thinking my next one might be smaller too. I did like the big ass bulky stem on my old bike. Now it looks kinda.. ahhh.. I have the stem from the DK and its a lot smaller though. Not even sure what kind it is. This stem has been with me a while though so idk.

|

11/21/2013 7:31 AM

Yeah the front set looks kinda weird. I might run brakes in the front sooner or later though. Wish I had the money to get a matching G-Sport. Thought about painting this one black but idk. I have a DK front all black but I would rather not run a single wall up front. I am kinda hard on fronts. I haven't found a front I like as much as this one but I am scared to paint it and it wind up looking like shit

|

11/21/2013 7:40 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

Dude if you had a grey frame and raw stem our bikes would match

Nice.. Got the seat a little while ago.. best seat I have ever owned.

|

11/21/2013 8:06 AM

This actually looks really good, the general lee was like my first real bmx bike and was tuff as hell if i didn't crack it I'd still ride it from to time

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

11/21/2013 8:22 AM

ugot2dewitt wrote:

Yeah the front set looks kinda weird. I might run brakes in the front sooner or later though. Wish I had the money to get a matching G-Sport. Thought about painting this one black but idk. I have a DK front all black but I would rather not run a single wall up front. I am kinda hard on fronts. I haven't found a front I like as much as this one but I am scared to paint it and it wind up looking like shit

Don't paint it black It's hard to get rid of the chrome paint. Save up some money and maybe buy a new front rim.

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

11/21/2013 10:34 AM

ugot2dewitt wrote:

neophyte16 wrote:

Don't paint it black It's hard to get rid of the chrome paint. Save up some money and maybe buy a new front rim.

Yeah will do in the future but for now I can't really replace it with what I have in it. I think I gave maybe $20 for it. It has also treated me really good.

|

11/21/2013 10:43 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

This actually looks really good, the general lee was like my first real bmx bike and was tuff as hell if i didn't crack it I'd still ride it from to time

This one is from 01 so I am guessing it was still made before the Walmart era. Full cromo I believe. I know the dirt forks are. Not sure what the cranks are.. but they seem decent..

|

2/15/2014 1:07 PM

Hey bro wanna sale it to me i need a general lee i been buying them for a hubby hit me up give me a price

|

2/15/2014 5:38 PM

Nice

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/17/2014 10:55 AM

Would look better with fatter tires, but i love it anyways

|

2/19/2014 10:42 AM

DAT GENERAL LEE! I fucking loved mine (except for the 19/5" TT) I'm gonna try and put it back together and hopefully hook up some kid that wants to get into BMX.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine