Rear Hub: Demo Rolls V2
Pegs: Black Label Plastic

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

I am horrible at taking pictures and the indoor lighting sucks!

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

2/27/2014 3:16 PM

Poooom. Nice ride man!

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/27/2014 4:03 PM

Looks rad! id throw a 3rd peg on it and knock the seat down 1/2" and it'd be perfect for me!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/27/2014 4:22 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Looks rad! id throw a 3rd peg on it and knock the seat down 1/2" and it'd be perfect for me!

Yeah my seats still up from when I was learning barspins. I found I don't end up pinching it anyway due to my technique so it's going down. I'm waiting for the Éclat Venom pegs to drop and then I'll be rolling four. That way I can 180 into grinds easier since I'm left foot forward, spin right, and grind right.

|

Winter is over-rated

2/27/2014 4:43 PM

Photo

Me Gusta!!!
|

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

2/27/2014 5:23 PM

Gracias!

|

Winter is over-rated

2/27/2014 7:16 PM

Looks good man

Like the small red parts thrown in there

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

2/27/2014 8:23 PM

^^^Thanks man! It started off all black, and then I ended up getting the white R25s and loved the way it looked. I thought the red added to it by not making it so plain looking. I used to have red Fly brakes on it and it looked pretty sick but I'm really enjoying being brakeless.

|

Winter is over-rated

2/27/2014 8:52 PM

Looking sexy brother!!!! I was enjoying being brakeless myself, but with the way the kids snake in front of me, I went ahead and installed them anyway.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

2/27/2014 9:29 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Looking sexy brother!!!! I was enjoying being brakeless myself, but with the way the kids snake in front of me, I went ahead ...more

I appreciate that brother! I was going to take the pics outside but the damn cold along with the wind weren't cooperating. I may edit this post and put up new pics when it's nicer out. I'll hopefully have a new stem and pegs too. As far as the kids snaking you, I know what you mean. I'm super vigilant and weary when I go to the park. My bike control has gotten so much better though. I didn't realize how much of a difference it'd really make!

|

Winter is over-rated