FINALLY my beautiful ass BTM on G-Sports

Related:
Create New Tag

5/20/2012 7:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/5/2012 7:57 AM

Well, after riding a frame near breaking for a few weeks (my 2010 Eastern Boss) I finally got my BTM in trans gold and here's my check!

NEW PICTURES IN COMMENT BELOW

MAIN PARTS
Frame: 21" S&M BTM (NEW) - (replaced 2010 Eastern Boss)
Bars: Fit Sky High 8.25 (NEW) - (replaced Eastern Wonder Years Bars)
Forks: S&M Pitchfork XLT-T's
Cranks: Odyssey Twombolts (Powdercoated black by my friend)
Stem: Eastern Deceptikon
Sprocket: Odyssey MDS 25t - (Took off the inner guard)
Bottom Bracket: Odyssey with an FBM inner spacer haha
Headset: United
Grips: ODI Stay Strong
Pedals: Odyssey Twisteds
Chain: Odyssey Bluebird
Seat: Kink
Barends: I think WTP? My friend gave them to me a few years ago.

WHEELS
Front Wheel:
G-Sport Birdcage
G-Sport Marmoset
Fit FAF

Back Wheel:
G-Sport Rollcage (going to trade my chrome with my friend who has a black one)
G-Sport Ratchet w/ guard
Odyssey Aitken 1.95 K-Lyte

I decided I'm not riding my pegs till I get used to the frame... which by this pace will probably be within the week.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

The 2010 Boss
Photo

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

5/20/2012 7:37 PM

Looks wise, I think the eastern looked better. Mainly because I'm bored of BTMs. I like it though, take pics when you get the other black wheel. Didn't they warrenty?

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/20/2012 7:40 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Looks wise, I think the eastern looked better. Mainly because I'm bored of BTMs. I like it though, take pics when you get the other black wheel. Didn't they warrenty?

i loved the feel and look of my eastern but i've always wanted an s&m frame ever since i was little. i had an old fit with original pitchforks before i had my boss and i absolutely love fit and s&m. i haven't decided if i wanna warranty it yet because i might hang it up on my wall haha i love that thing. they did say that i can warranty though. gonna be lacing up the wheel probably next weekend cuz i work all week. just got a job at our local shop.

|

5/21/2012 6:49 AM

im so fucking sick of seeing trans gold btm god damn. Nice bike btw

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

5/21/2012 6:58 AM

looks good!!!

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

5/21/2012 8:12 AM

there are so many of these but this us sexy!

i would warranty the eastern and sell it or build up another bike

|

parkrat.

5/21/2012 9:56 AM

Spenlard wrote:

Skooter wrote:

i loved the feel and look of my eastern but i've always wanted an s&m frame ever since i was little. i had an old fit with original pitchforks before i had my boss and i absolutely love fit and s&m. i haven't decided if i wanna warranty it yet because i might hang it up on my wall haha i love that thing. they did say that i can warranty though. gonna be lacing up the wheel probably next weekend cuz i work all week. just got a job at our local shop.

I dunno if it's just me, but your first bikes geo is always the you'll like afterwards. Just how it seems. I wish I still had my old FBM frame. Took it through hell and back and it was always fine. Just to hang it up like youu said haha.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/21/2012 11:23 AM

Spenlard wrote:

I dunno if it's just me, but your first bikes geo is always the you'll like afterwards. Just how it seems. I wish I still had my old FBM frame. Took it through hell and back and it was always fine. Just to hang it up like youu said haha.

i love the geo of my frame but i wouldn't mind slightly shorter chain stays like 13.5 or 13.6
except for looks and the easier cans and whips what does the stand over height change on the feel of the frame?

|

parkrat.

5/21/2012 1:41 PM

Who doesnt have a BTM on here?? smile Yours is a fine example, will look even better with the black rear wheel.

|

5/21/2012 5:20 PM

haha i know it's trendy on here but i'm the only one in buffalo with a BTM and the 2nd person in buffalo to get an S&M frame and there are 100+ riders out here.... but thanks guys! i absolutely love it but yeah i miss my boss's geo...

|

6/5/2012 7:56 AM

NEW BACK RIM (still a g-sport rollcage, but now black)
Photo

I PUT IT IN THE SINK!
Photo
|

12/18/2013 5:13 PM

I love this build but gotta say the best thing in this build is that seat

|

Cheers🍺

12/19/2013 11:11 AM

So glad you went with the black rim in front and the chrome in rear! Nobody does that anymore! That was the best build-style fad that bmx ever had. Now we've got all of this titanium drivers and spokes and shit. Booooooo.

|