Fat Bald Timeline *NEW ADDITION*

Related:
Create New Tag

5/10/2013 11:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/11/2013 8:06 AM

Take a journey through my FBM history. (Ill post the rest of the pics when photobucke lets me in)

Built up the v1 with my rainbow wheel (miss it)

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Then I rawer her down
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Rawer forks, got kink sprocket and sky highs and new redline cranks

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Painted frame and got the pink vandero 2. Laced both wheels with black spokes.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Broke the pitchforks and got stocks, new seat, polished stem, redline devices, got sprockey back and badgers, fly to fly wheel, remix to ribcages wheel for my pink hub wheels. ( still riding fly rim and remix.)

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Got my beloved bottleneck for 20 on craigslist and rawed frame again

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Got my birdcages, polished a lot of shit, got subrosa cranks, got my fbm seat and got my n4fl, traded some odsy diets for empires that I broke along with my pitchforks.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
Pre-warranty: added fafs and rewelded pitchforks. Huge time gap between ^ and v but I ended up getting kink wolves and a wedge post, and thermalites, and an mds, and parends and fit techs and multiple headsets.
Photo

Post warranty: added deco pc2, fit techs again, kink foundations 26mm, fbm headset, fbm bb and an odyssey rifle.
Photo

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/11/2013 12:02 AM

Most recent pic with 410 heavy duty chain and some iPhone editing fun(4th chain in two weeks along with 4 tubes)
Photo

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/11/2013 5:47 AM

i love your bicycle sir, hit me up so i can tell you about my new build. Stella's dead.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/11/2013 8:30 AM

damn dude that rainbow wheel was actually kind of sweet, i thought it would be gay i was thinking of doing one. How much did it cost for the spokes, did u just ask for 4 colors or did u have to buy 4 sets of 40 or 36 or whatever?

|

5/11/2013 8:47 AM

Danscomp, just ordered 9 of each

|

5/11/2013 9:55 AM

I love how it turned out! All that shit broke though, you must be shredding hard! LOVE the MDS my mate has a 30t duel guard thats more like a child than a bike part. I rawed it for him & its never seen a chink or full on bash since he bought it lol. Im tempted to take his bike out & wreck it & see what he says lol. I'm gunna get myself a Fit Key Guard sprocket & bash the shit out of everything w00t laughing

|

5/11/2013 10:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/11/2013 10:07 AM

Topsey wrote:

I love how it turned out! All that shit broke though, you must be shredding hard! LOVE the MDS my mate has a 30t duel guard thats more like a child than a bike part. I rawed it for him & its never seen a chink or full on bash since he bought it lol. Im tempted to take his bike out & wreck it & see what he says lol. I'm gunna get myself a Fit Key Guard sprocket & bash the shit out of everything w00t laughing

My mds is a fucking oval, sprocket stall for days. It kicks ass

Photo

|

5/11/2013 10:05 AM

Nice man, really digging the latest setup, I think matching rims would be nice.
And I feel ya, I snapped my 3rd Shadow chain.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/11/2013 10:08 AM

andyferly wrote:

More to come next week. Need to warranty my other birdcage still.

Ill just leave this here.
Photo

|

5/11/2013 10:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/11/2013 10:45 AM

Are they Sputnic Throwdowns? Oh HELL yeah! Your sprocket is so sweet too! The close up goes to show just how much you use it!

|

5/11/2013 11:39 AM

Shits lookin dope. I'm still debating on another FBM or S&M/fit. I want another fbm, but none of their current geo interests me.
I just prefer FBM's craftsmanship, but SM has more geo variety. fuckdamnshit

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/11/2013 11:46 AM

Topsey wrote:

Are they Sputnic Throwdowns? Oh HELL yeah! Your sprocket is so sweet too! The close up goes to show just how much you use it!

Possssssssibly

|

5/11/2013 11:47 AM

BMXism wrote:

Shits lookin dope. I'm still debating on another FBM or S&M/fit. I want another fbm, but none of their current geo interests me.
I just prefer FBM's craftsmanship, but SM has more geo variety. fuckdamnshit

Come on

For tech you have the Bellwitch, berzerker, and the take ivy

For the rest you have the gypsy, nighttrain, and the take babylon

|

5/11/2013 4:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/11/2013 4:46 PM

andyferly wrote:

future FBM wrote:

Photo

Try to warranty your Birds for Roll or Ribcages!
And damn dem bars are pure sex!

EDIT: Ever considered rawing down the sprocket?

|

5/11/2013 4:48 PM

did you try to raw your mds? why is your paint peeling?

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/11/2013 4:48 PM

Pretty dope fbm

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/11/2013 5:29 PM

andyferly wrote:

Nope to sprocket, it's not big deal.

Bars look rad

And I'll probably get a roll

|

5/11/2013 5:30 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

did you try to raw your mds? why is your paint peeling?

Idk and no

|

5/11/2013 5:30 PM

tomdon wrote:

Pretty dope fbm

Gracias

|

5/11/2013 5:34 PM

future FBM wrote:

Photo

andyferly wrote:

future FBM wrote:

Nope to sprocket, it's not big deal.

Bars look rad

And I'll probably get a roll

Sweet.

|

5/13/2013 1:05 PM

Haha shit man I remember the 2nd picture and the back wheel. Looks good.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/13/2013 2:15 PM

Second pic was my favorite bike.

|

5/15/2013 7:02 PM

Hmmmmm. Shout out to DORbmxPhoto

|

5/15/2013 7:08 PM

Topsey wrote:

Why is everyone all up on that Fit sprockets dick. It's so ugly. MDS, Knox, and Mosh Full guard for days.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/15/2013 7:13 PM

Topsey wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

Why is everyone all up on that Fit sprockets dick. It's so ugly. MDS, Knox, and Mosh Full guard for days.

That key guard looks rad, but I would feel bad buying something I don't need

|