Bars: fbm u.s apes 9"
Headset: spares box
Cranks: profile racing 175mm
Sprocket: fbm supernaut 25t
Pedals: fbm nice
Chain: bsd forever
Bb: gusset
Seat: animal Nigel
Front wheel: profile mini, alienation felon, whatever spokes, tioga powerblock 2.10 tyre
Rear wheel: salt plus trapez freecoaster, alienation felon, whatever spokes, tioga powerblock 2.10 tyre

Not 100% about the freecoaster, so may be lacing up my rear profile mini again soon (3/8ths female axle, ti 9t driver).

The only thing I need/want now is some more durable tyres. Maybe the animal x t1 but they might be a little wide for my liking, or maybe tioga streetblock. Or maybe fit faf if I can find em cause my last one on the rear lasted 8 months, with no punctures.

She's dialled :p
|

9/4/2016 7:27 AM

Photo
Awesomeness

Photo
Rawed cassette to be re laced
|

9/7/2016 9:47 AM

Photo
I'll be giving the freecoaster a proper try tomorrow to see how I get on with it. This is seriously the nicest bike I could ever even think of having! Although I have had to order a few profile hub spacers as both hubs have just developed the infamous wobble
|

9/7/2016 9:51 AM

I give this bike:

Photo

well done

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

9/7/2016 5:21 PM

Sooo jealous of all of you guys and your raw bikes!! That thing is sweet!

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

9/8/2016 6:23 PM

give the coaster two solid months before you quit it.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/9/2016 11:00 AM

Sickest hub ever. How do you like the Tioga tires?

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

9/9/2016 11:31 AM

Cheer guys!
The freecoaster came off yesterday after a ride haha.
I really like how powerblocks feel, although 2.10 is a little narrow for me on the front. They're a race tyre though, I managed to rip a sidewall yesterday just from a couple of nibbley pedal slides on a metal ledge. I've taken them both off now and gone back to my bald fit faf on the back, and s&m mainline on the front. Once I've got a bit of cash I'll try to get a pair of fit faf's, or see what else is about at the time

|

9/9/2016 3:09 PM

Need a fat seat and fat tires lol. Red/natural walls would look cool. Funny you're not in the US but you have an American as fuck bike

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

9/9/2016 4:18 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Need a fat seat and fat tires lol. Red/natural walls would look cool. Funny you're not in the US but you have an American as ...more

I was just thinking that, but then I realized he has an eye for quality and good companies who are in it for the love of BMX.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/9/2016 7:25 PM

Sweeeeeeeet!

|

Smoke Drink Die

9/10/2016 3:11 AM

Photo
I don't like fat seats or fat tyres haha. I like my bike to feel quick and stealthy. Note the home made dimple for better sprocket/sprocket bolt clearance and chainline :D
I'm a mid schooler at heart (kind of) so I like to support the brands that have been around a while, plus they make awesome parts, and seem to be in it for all the right reasons smile
|

9/11/2016 8:30 PM

I have some FAF 2.4 tan walls and they're ridiculously fast and very confidence inspiring going that fast aha, I suggest them heavily. I got a pair of folding ones for like 30 bucks on a sale.. which different color wall variations go on a lot

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

10/3/2016 5:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/3/2016 5:02 AM

Photo
New tyres! Fit faf 2.25 front and rear. This bike is freakin dialled!
|

10/3/2016 12:02 PM

Nice choice on the central stem. Sick ride bro. I'd recommend fly Ruben tires. They roll forever

|

Cheers🍺

11/1/2016 5:55 AM

Photo
I Got a shredneck! Definitely feels nicer a bit lower
|

11/1/2016 10:00 AM

Sick ride, i really like it. Only gripe is the sprocket clearance. Is it really that small? That looks like it cant clear 28t

|

11/1/2016 11:37 AM

Super-Pawl wrote:

Sick ride, i really like it. Only gripe is the sprocket clearance. Is it really that small? That looks like it cant clear 28t

i run a 28t but i also have the v2

|

11/1/2016 2:31 PM

Frame must ride well. Bike looks sweet!

|

11/2/2016 11:31 PM

Super-Pawl wrote:

Sprocket clearance is terrible on the v1. I made a dimple to clear the sprocket and bolt. And run a washer between the sprocket and crank arm, otherwise the crank arm almost touches the frame too. You definitely couldn't get a 28t on there, unless you have a really wafty chainline.
They sorted it out on the v2 though

|

11/14/2016 11:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/15/2016 11:05 PM

Photo
Got a new hub, took a typical "through the valve hole" pic cos I'm cool like that.
Laced it up with proper double butted spokes for the lols, hopefully they'll last? Haha
I'm planning to get a new front hub after Xmas and will be lacing that with the same spokes to save a few precious grams :\
|

11/15/2016 5:17 AM

Bro! Very very nice whip! I love the "old" brands you're still rocking. I'm a midschooler at heart as well and those companies were our bread and butter

|

11/15/2016 2:16 PM

Looking damn good

|

11/15/2016 4:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/15/2016 4:44 PM

That's sick! The only thing I'd do is flip the stem so it's right side up...

Edit: was looking at the pictures again and realized you got a different stem. Looks dope!

|

11/15/2016 11:07 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

That's sick! The only thing I'd do is flip the stem so it's right side up...

Edit: was looking at the pictures again and ...more

The fly stem was the right way up. It's designed to look like an upside-down topload, but is angled upward slightly to give it more rise. It has a 14mm rise whereas an average upside-down topload would give about 7mm (if it's a 23mm rise stem).

Thanks for the compliment guys!

|

11/19/2016 1:52 PM

Photo
I put the fbm throne seat back on. Pic for lols.

#coolstorybro
|

11/19/2016 4:41 PM

Very nice

|

11/22/2016 10:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/22/2016 10:23 PM

I imagine the photos will change in a bit, no? :D Just a wild guess, maybe 6 - 8 weeks?

|

@scootereyn

11/22/2016 11:36 PM

readybmxer wrote:

I imagine the photos will change in a bit, no? :D Just a wild guess, maybe 6 - 8 weeks?

Yes! I'm so stoked!

|

12/12/2016 11:14 PM

Hey, Steve! I've recently been watching a ton of edits from the U.K. dudes like BSD and such, and couldn't help but wonder why a bunch of dudes' seats are run with a few more clicks angled back. I immediately thought of your setup's photos and remembered you're there as well.

Is it just one of those "where you live" sort of thing? Just got me curious. Thanks!

|

@scootereyn