Create New Tag

7/1/2013 8:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/1/2013 8:39 PM

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Yeah its real good to me! Probably the most solid ride i have to date! its great! Low maintenance and dialed as crap! haha
Here is the parts list!

Frame: Federal Renegade
Fork: Sunday Octaves (same as R32s)
Bars: Cult Butter
Stem: Madera Mast 48mm
Headset: Probably a Stolen set of bearings and a random topcap
Grips: Dugan! Flangeless
Seat: DUB X Shadow rasta bottom
Cranks: Ezra Geist
Pedals: Eclat Plazas
Sprocket: Ezra Equis 28t
Front Tire: Demolition Machete 2.35
Rear Tire: Demolition Momentum
Front Wheel: Alienation or Amber or something haha
Rear Wheel: Alienation
Seatclamp: Demolition
Pegs: Primo Binarys (love these!) Slide like butter!
Guard: Driveside ridden on the nondriveside primo guard haha
I am gonna be saving up and getting the Alienation Rush freecoaster rear wheel and Runaway rim in the rear and a gsport Birdcage Marmoset front wheel! Its still dialed as crap right now, and i dont need wheels either! haha Cant wait to get some wheels though, i love a dialed ride!

Check it! Gimmie feedback!
|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/1/2013 8:51 PM

That's a pretty solid ride man, I like it smile

|

7/1/2013 8:58 PM

Topsey wrote:

That's a pretty solid ride man, I like it smile

Thanks man! Probably the most valued opinion on this site for me!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/2/2013 5:41 PM

Tell me where you live so I can steal your bike at gunpoint

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

7/2/2013 6:22 PM

Looks sick!

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/2/2013 9:22 PM

hmuifulikefriedchicken wrote:

Tell me where you live so I can steal your bike at gunpoint

Haha nahh, i mean it says it under my name on here... haha but honestly thank you! haha! I put a lot of work into her! Its gonna be real nice when i get the wheels done!

|

7/2/2013 9:23 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Looks sick!

Thanks a bunch man! Glad to get feedback!!

|

7/3/2013 5:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/3/2013 5:41 AM

Just out of interest why the Alienation back wheel? I honestly think the V3 Federal is a better hub, OK it uses the same KHE Clutch Mechanism but it has bigger, higher quality bearings & it also has a thrust bearing behind the driver in-between the clutch which allows for a faster dis-engage allowing for tricks like crank flips if those are your thing! Also purely Aesthetics now but the Federal Shell looks quite a bit like the G-Sport Ratchet Cassette & comes quite close to matching the Marmoset Front, Kinda like a G-Sportish looking Hub Shell, which to me would look a whole lot nicer! If you can save up & get....

G-Sport Birdcage 36h Rim
G-Sport Marmoset 36h 3/8ths Front Hub
Odyssey HGS Spokes x 36
G-Sport Taper Hex Alloy Nipples x 36

G-Sport Birdcage 36h Rim
Federal V3 36h 9t RHD Freecoaster Hub
Odyssey HGS Spokes x 36
G-Sport Taper Hex Alloy Nipples x 36 Black

I cannot stress enough a good quality spoke MAKES your wheel builds! You cannot get much better than the Odyssey spokes unless you go for D.T Swiss spokes but they really do cost the earth! Also, i recommended the G-Sport Taper Hex Alloy Nipples. They aren't really needed TBH but.. They will lighten the wheel build up a smidgen & they are pretty blingy haha!

You have all Black wheels now so i am guessing you're going all Black with this wheelset too. I honestly wouldn't recommend Chrome Rims with modern Rims the companies due to stupid enforcement laws cannot use really thick Chrome so it wears out quicker & begins to flake off. If you really want Chrome Rims try & find yourself Polished/Raw Rims Odyssey & Eclat both make them.

I think that's my words of wisdom for you done today hahaha. Stay Cool Buddy.

|

7/3/2013 5:44 AM

Bike looks fucking great! i agree with topsey on the wheels but with a chrome ribcage in the rear. my bird cage in the rear is so beat.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

7/3/2013 4:30 PM

Topsey wrote:

Just out of interest why the Alienation back wheel? I honestly think the V3 Federal is a better hub, OK it uses the same KHE Clutch Mechanism but it has bigger, higher quality bearings & it also has a thrust bearing behind the driver in-between the clutch which allows for a faster dis-engage allowing for tricks like crank flips if those are your thing! Also purely Aesthetics now but the Federal Shell looks quite a bit like the G-Sport Ratchet Cassette & comes quite close to matching the Marmoset Front, Kinda like a G-Sportish looking Hub Shell, which to me would look a whole lot nicer! If you can save up & get....

G-Sport Birdcage 36h Rim
G-Sport Marmoset 36h 3/8ths Front Hub
Odyssey HGS Spokes x 36
G-Sport Taper Hex Alloy Nipples x 36

G-Sport Birdcage 36h Rim
Federal V3 36h 9t RHD Freecoaster Hub
Odyssey HGS Spokes x 36
G-Sport Taper Hex Alloy Nipples x 36 Black

I cannot stress enough a good quality spoke MAKES your wheel builds! You cannot get much better than the Odyssey spokes unless you go for D.T Swiss spokes but they really do cost the earth! Also, i recommended the G-Sport Taper Hex Alloy Nipples. They aren't really needed TBH but.. They will lighten the wheel build up a smidgen & they are pretty blingy haha!

You have all Black wheels now so i am guessing you're going all Black with this wheelset too. I honestly wouldn't recommend Chrome Rims with modern Rims the companies due to stupid enforcement laws cannot use really thick Chrome so it wears out quicker & begins to flake off. If you really want Chrome Rims try & find yourself Polished/Raw Rims Odyssey & Eclat both make them.

I think that's my words of wisdom for you done today hahaha. Stay Cool Buddy.

Well imay actually end up with the Federal, but isnt it that shemale bullshit? Thats mostly why honestly, i prefer the male because i wont have to get new pegs and all that. Actually what i wanted to do is get like the stainless steel chrome spokes, and yeah, i am definitely getting some stronger spokes in the rear!! I want the odyssey ones. My front wheel i may just get the one already made. Thanks for the suggestions man! I may end up going with the all black wheels, but i would prefer the stainless chrome ones!!

|

7/3/2013 5:05 PM

Stainless spokes with Black Rims & Hubs does look bad ass for sure! The Axle is Shemale yeah, but i honestly believe the bearing arrangement is so superior its worth having a shemale axle. Whilst i am not their greatest fan i do think it offers something that stands out compared to the other Freecoasters on the market. Also i just realised something you might be interested in, I don't know where & when you'll be able to get it Buuuuut.. Check this Freecoaster out!

http://themerged.com/dartmoor-freecoaster/

Duel Hub Guards, Shemale Axle, Cassette/Coaster switchable! Same system as the Ezra just updated & i believe it has a better clutch system.

What do you think of that? Would be pretty sweet!

|

7/3/2013 5:58 PM

Topsey wrote:

Stainless spokes with Black Rims & Hubs does look bad ass for sure! The Axle is Shemale yeah, but i honestly believe the bearing arrangement is so superior its worth having a shemale axle. Whilst i am not their greatest fan i do think it offers something that stands out compared to the other Freecoasters on the market. Also i just realised something you might be interested in, I don't know where & when you'll be able to get it Buuuuut.. Check this Freecoaster out!

http://themerged.com/dartmoor-freecoaster/

Duel Hub Guards, Shemale Axle, Cassette/Coaster switchable! Same system as the Ezra just updated & i believe it has a better clutch system.

What do you think of that? Would be pretty sweet!

Ahh i quite like that. But i live on the wrong side of the ocean for that! And i think i would get one if i had the chance, for sure actually, but i would have to wait til i go to London next summer to get one, and idk if itll even be out or where to buy it there. haha

|

7/3/2013 7:14 PM

nice.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/3/2013 7:31 PM

Four wrote:

nice.

Thanks man!

|

7/4/2013 11:48 PM

Four wrote:

nice.

MaximusBikes wrote:

Thanks man!

No problem man.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/5/2013 2:29 AM

Looks real solid Loving it.
Only thing that kinda kills it is the seat I was about to get one some time ago but I'm happy I ended up getting the pivotal version.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/5/2013 11:57 AM

andyferly wrote:

Looks real solid Loving it.
Only thing that kinda kills it is the seat I was about to get one some time ago but I'm happy I ended up getting the pivotal version.

Yeah i get what you are saying, but that seat is soooo comfy and nice for barspins. I know i dont really care for the rasta base much, but it isnt too noticeable. And i mean its DUB! gotta love that DUB! lol

|

7/5/2013 1:14 PM

Sick looking bike man, can never go wrong with black and some polished bits. I actually ordered that alienation coaster wheel setup from albes for like $162 shipped, we'll see how it holds up.

|

7/5/2013 3:08 PM

Back for another look smile I think the Black Wheelset with Stainless Spokes is gunna look really, really nice. I'm glad you've listened to the opinions of the guys on this forum, really taken it in & bought the parts for your bike! It looks great & i'm sure it rides great too! The Wheels will really finish this bad ass machine off!

|

7/5/2013 3:54 PM

Topsey wrote:

Back for another look smile I think the Black Wheelset with Stainless Spokes is gunna look really, really nice. I'm glad you've listened to the opinions of the guys on this forum, really taken it in & bought the parts for your bike! It looks great & i'm sure it rides great too! The Wheels will really finish this bad ass machine off!

Yeah man! I am always open for options and i try to take a lot of info from here and actually ask before i buy and mean im gonna buy it when i say i do. haha

|

7/5/2013 3:56 PM

Fad3r wrote:

Sick looking bike man, can never go wrong with black and some polished bits. I actually ordered that alienation coaster wheel setup from albes for like $162 shipped, we'll see how it holds up.

Yeah i think imma go custom wheelset from them! Chrome spokes and black everything else is what imma use!

|