Federal Lacey on Profiles

Related:
Create New Tag

12/25/2013 10:55 AM

Got a few new parts for Christmas including a new frame so I thought it was time to do a new bike check, only got one photo at the minute, and there's still a few more parts to comesmile as well as profile aegis hub gaurds. Thanks for looking anyway and let me know what you think!
Frame: Federal Lacey 20.75

Forks: Odyssey Race v2

Bars: United Mothership

Bar ends: ODI

Stem: BSD Blackneck V2

Grips: ODI Longneck flangeless

Headset: United Value

Cranks: BSD Substance

Bottom bracket: BSD Substance 22mm

Sprocket WeThePeople Supreme 25t

Chain: Cult 510

Pedals: Primo stance

Seat : Cult Dehart slim

Seatpost: Federal stump

Front rim: Alienation skylark

Rear rim: Alienation skylark

Front hub: Profile Mini

Rear hub Profile Mini 9t

Front tire: Fit FAF 2.30 black wall

Back tire: Fit FAF 2.30 black wallPhoto

|

12/25/2013 11:29 AM

Looks rad! Get guards on her and perfect!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

12/25/2013 11:53 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Looks rad! Get guards on her and perfect!

Thanks man

|

12/25/2013 12:45 PM

Damn Man! That Bike is Dialled!!! Hub Guards are a must, I keep saying that LoL! It really turned out great didn't it?! Those Frames look awesome & the Geometry is pretty spot on. I'd legit Ride a Lacey Frame.

|

12/25/2013 12:48 PM

better or more pics?

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

12/25/2013 1:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/25/2013 3:40 PM

Topsey wrote:

Damn Man! That Bike is Dialled!!! Hub Guards are a must, I keep saying that LoL! It really turned out great didn't it?! Those Frames look awesome & the Geometry is pretty spot on. I'd legit Ride a Lacey Frame.

Haha thanks man! And hub gaurds are ordered (profile aegis on the front and BSD jersey barrier on the rear) , so don't worry!wink ahah it's such a great frame

|

12/25/2013 1:44 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

better or more pics?

Hopefully I'll get chance tomorrow, finished building it tonight and it was too dark to take any pics really.. I'll take some more when my seat and pedals come

|

12/25/2013 6:10 PM

beautiful bsd cranks are love check out my bike check if you want its all bsd out

|

trading primo wheels hmu
Text for faster reply 503-957-1330

12/26/2013 2:29 AM

BikeWindellsDirt wrote:

beautiful bsd cranks are love check out my bike check if you want its all bsd out

They make so many good parts! I won my cranks in a competition and I don't think I'll ever ride anything else, they just look so clean and hold up really well

|

12/26/2013 8:41 AM

Better pictures
Photo

Photo

Photo

|

12/26/2013 9:39 AM

Literally logged in to tell You, Your Bike is Sick! Love the Lacey Frame, The colour is ridiculous! Trans Red is seriously nice, You have a great build too. Once that's finished off You should be incredibly proud of what You have there! Ride it as much as You possibly can! I'm really looking forward to going to rehab! Get My body fixed haha.. I should be on a Federal for the summer! Gunna have My Utopia set up for Streetland & another Bike set up for straight up Street, No going backwards or Flatland tricks mixed in. Literally just gunna grind the shit out of anything in My path! I hope all us UK guys can get together & meet up for a couple of sessions next year! Street, indoor parks? Something like the Boneyard up near Liverpool, Rampworx shit like that! Don't know how old You are Buddy? But we gotta get as many people as we possibly can, hopefully someone has a decent camera, we can get some decent photos & maybe some filming down & see about a Vital UK Edit done!

Sorry for the essay Man haha!

|

12/26/2013 10:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/26/2013 10:05 AM

Topsey wrote:

Literally logged in to tell You, Your Bike is Sick! Love the Lacey Frame, The colour is ridiculous! Trans Red is seriously nice, You have a great build too. Once that's finished off You should be incredibly proud of what You have there! Ride it as much as You possibly can! I'm really looking forward to going to rehab! Get My body fixed haha.. I should be on a Federal for the summer! Gunna have My Utopia set up for Streetland & another Bike set up for straight up Street, No going backwards or Flatland tricks mixed in. Literally just gunna grind the shit out of anything in My path! I hope all us UK guys can get together & meet up for a couple of sessions next year! Street, indoor parks? Something like the Boneyard up near Liverpool, Rampworx shit like that! Don't know how old You are Buddy? But we gotta get as many people as we possibly can, hopefully someone has a decent camera, we can get some decent photos & maybe some filming down & see about a Vital UK Edit done!

No way will I be able to go to Liverpool for this, I'm right on the south coast.

|

12/26/2013 10:25 AM

Topsey wrote:

Haha thanks man! Sounds like a good planwink
And yeah, I'll see if I can! Seriously doubt I can get up to Liverpool though, I'm in Lincolnshire:/

|

12/26/2013 2:33 PM

Been having a late night session trying to learn hop whips, bent my rear rim so badly so now it's rubbing on my framesad luckily my mates truing it tomorrow so I should be alright

|

12/27/2013 11:03 AM

Snapped 3 chains todaysad

|

12/28/2013 11:35 AM

New parts camesmile and just ordered a demolition merit sprocket, BSD half link chain and a primo headset.. Hate having to spend money on my bike, but it looks so good!wink Photo

Photo

|

12/28/2013 11:37 AM

Also put on a new set of mothership bars from my other bike, looks so fresh

|

12/28/2013 3:41 PM

Bike's looking SICK with all the new Parts! Really can't wait to see this one finished!

For all the UK guys stressing about getting from A to B etc... If We all were legit about getting this done I can pull some favours, I know there are people on here dotted about all over the UK, So We could crash at houses & if worst come to worst, We could get one of those MAHUSSIVE Family rooms at Holiday Inn 6or 7 beds & they aren't super expensive either!

OR!!!

I still need to win the Euro Millions! There is promise though! I won £22.10 Yesterday/Friday! Getting closer LoLages! The Jackpot is 81 Million Quid on Tuesday! So if I win UNBELIEVABLE amounts of money on Tuesday, I will be asking for everyone's Phone Numbers! I don't know who's at School/College etc, But we'd need to sort out Parental permission, time off etc etc etc! LoLages...

|

12/28/2013 3:44 PM

FAAAAAARK, essay again! SOOOOOOOORRRRRY...

All jokes aside... If we could set something up We'd need some Peoples Parentals permission & shit like that before We set off!

|

12/29/2013 12:27 PM

how do you like the frame? looking to get this

|

.BITCH YOU WASNT WITH ME SHOOTIN' IN THE GYM!

12/30/2013 6:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2014 11:45 AM

StolenVsSunday wrote:

how do you like the frame? looking to get this

I love it, I'd heard some mixed reviews about it but mainly got it because I liked the look of it, and I wasn't dissapointed! Rides so nice it's hard to explain really, but yeah I've had a couple of park and a street session on it and coming from my old fly tierra everything feels easier, it took a bit of getting used to, but manuals, spins and grinds are a lot easier, that's partly to do with going from a 21" top tube to a 20.75" but also because this frame just seems to suit my riding style more

|

1/1/2014 11:20 PM

hows the skylark holding up in the rear? been thinking about building a wheel up with one on the back but havnt seen many people run them in the rear...
dope ride dude

|

1/2/2014 10:19 AM

Really nice bike.

I'd only change the FAF to a 2.25 because the thread is more agressive.

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

1/5/2014 11:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2014 11:45 AM

Caelum Persson wrote:

hows the skylark holding up in the rear? been thinking about building a wheel up with one on the back but havnt seen many people run them in the rear...
dope ride dude

Fairly well, needs truing quite a bit though but that's probably my riding style

|

1/5/2014 11:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2014 11:44 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Really nice bike.

I'd only change the FAF to a 2.25 because the thread is more agressive.

Cheers man, and haha personal preference I guess

|

1/5/2014 12:29 PM

Believe it or not the 2.25" actually inflates wider than the 2.30" Tyre Haha! I agree with Kane, It's just always been "The Way"

|

1/5/2014 4:12 PM

Topsey wrote:

Believe it or not the 2.25" actually inflates wider than the 2.30" Tyre Haha! I agree with Kane, It's just always been "The Way"

Ahah I know! I used to have a 2.25 on the front but I just prefer the look of the slicker 2.3 and it seems to roll quite a bit faster, I miss the grip of the 2.25 thoughsad

|

1/18/2014 11:13 AM

Finally all done so here's an updated parts list and a photo, absolutely love my bike! Next is federal drop bars in 9" rise, dub fat seat, and finally some hub guardswink
Got a few new parts for Christmas including a new frame so I thought it was time to do a new bike check, only got one photo at the minute, and there's still a few more parts to come as well as profile aegis hub gaurds. Thanks for looking anyway and let me know what you think!

Frame: Federal Lacey 20.75

Forks: Odyssey Race v2

Bars: United Mothership

Bar ends: Animal plastic

Stem: BSD Blackneck V2

Grips: Animal Edwin Delarosa

Headset: Primo

Cranks: BSD Substance

Bottom bracket: BSD Substance 22mm

Sprocket Demoliton merit

Chain: BSD 1991 half link

Pedals: Primo stance

Seat : Cult Dehart slim

Seatpost: Federal stump

Front rim: Alienation skylark

Rear rim: Alienation skylark

Front hub: Profile Mini

Rear hub Profile Mini 9t

Front tire: Fit FAF 2.30 black wall

Back tire: Fit FAF 2.30 black wall

Photo

|

1/18/2014 11:17 AM

Nice bike man!. Gum dehart tires would look so sick in that bike!

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/18/2014 11:19 AM

T-rider wrote:

Nice bike man!. Gum dehart tires would look so sick in that bike!

Never considered them, don't really like them to be fair but yeah they'd probably look pretty sick

|