Frame :Felt Manic Street 20.5
Forks: Haro
Bars : Nitrous OG 8.5
Stem : Haro topload
Headset : AHEADSET
Grips:Fly Rubens
Barends : ODY Par Ends
Lever : Eastern
Cranks : Poverty with eastern bb and a mission spindle.
Pedals: Dk plastics
Sprocket : animal sprocky balboa 28tooth in blue messed up my color scheme
Chain : Dk Exo
Brakes :Dia Tech Hombre with ODY linear cable
Pads :ODY Slim by Fours
Seat : Shadow slimmer
Seatclamp : Kink
Rear Wheel : Haro 14mm
Front Wheel : mongoose i think 3/8
Tyres : Kenda Kontact 2.25 front and back
Extras: Pegs Custom made by my dad
Mods: Custom pegs frame professionaly rawed
|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

6/8/2011 11:35 AM

How do i make my pics show up???

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

6/8/2011 11:38 AM

bmx4orlife wrote:

How do i make my pics show up???

Go onto Tinypic, upload it, copy the code here

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

6/8/2011 11:41 AM

When I click the links they show up. Good looking bike.

|

6/8/2011 11:48 AM

Thanks been building it up for the past year and a half

|

6/8/2011 12:00 PM

Cool bike i like it

|

6/9/2011 5:12 PM

How do you like this frame? Felt makes sick road bikes. I know they make bmx completes but I don't see them very often.

|

6/9/2011 6:52 PM

DoubleDizzle wrote:

How do you like this frame? Felt makes sick road bikes. I know they make bmx completes but I don't see them very often.

Its full cro mo its light and strong but since its my first pro frame i cant really compare it to anything. i like it though

|

6/10/2011 9:59 AM

decent looking bike.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

6/13/2011 2:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/13/2011 2:49 PM

Thanks Man I worked hard on it

|