Finally got my dream bike in!!!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

8/28/2014 10:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/28/2014 1:59 PM

Been searching everywhere since this came out. Finally found one and ordered it up.

The only thing in going to do from here on out, maybe a silver half link chain, colony oil slick wasp hubs, and an extra set of tires.

SPECS
Top Tube Length 20.65 in
Frame Geometry HT: 75° / CS: 13.25 in / BB: 11.8 in / SO: 9 in / ST: 71°
Frame Info 100% 4130 cromo tubing with removable brake mounts and guides, integrated head tube, mid bb, embossed logo top and downtube gussets
Forks 100% 4130 cromo with cnc steerer, integrated bearing race, tapered legs with angled ends and cnc dropout holes
Handlebars 8.85 in rise, 28.5 in wide, 10° back sweep, 2° up sweep, 100% 4130 cromo
Grips United flangeless grips, United nylon ends
Headset United sealed bearing integrated
Stem Colony top load (oil slick)
Lever Alloy (not pictured)
Brake 990 (not pictured)
Cranks 3pc 175mm, tubular cromo, 19mm 8 spline spindle, stamped United logo
BB United sealed bearing mid, 19mm
Sprocket Colony CC 25t (oil slick)
Pedals United Valentino Nylon
Chain United Supreme X410
Rear Rim Alloy 36h, double wall
Front Rim Alloy 36h, double wall
Rear Hub 36h United Supreme sealed alloy cassette, 14mm axle, sealed bearing 9t driver, 4 pawl, ultra load mech
Front Hub 36h United Supreme alloy, sealed bearing, 10mm female axle
Rear Tyre United Direct 20 x 2.4
Front Tyre United Direct 20 x 2.4
Seat Shadow Conspiracy Kobza pivotal
Seat Post United alloy pivotal
Seat Clamp Alloy
Pegs 4 x steel 100mm (not pictured)
Weight 24 lbs / 10.88 kg

Extras not pictured on bike
-Kink rear hub guard
-Shadow conspiracy sprocket guard
- 4 pegs

Photo

Photo

|

8/28/2014 11:38 AM

this looks surprisingly good. what a crazy color scheme.

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

8/28/2014 1:20 PM

my mind has been blown. agreed with ticaleb. This shit is DOPE.

|

8/28/2014 1:32 PM

Woah

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/28/2014 5:21 PM

I might get whit tires for my bike. Similar colors to this and this looks fucking dope

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

8/28/2014 6:28 PM

oh. my. lawd.

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

8/28/2014 6:36 PM

noice

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

8/28/2014 7:31 PM

Damn not what expected, this is so rad.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

8/28/2014 11:48 PM

Thanks guys, I'm really in love with it. The 20.65 TT Frame is a big difference from my 21 TT. It rides flawlessly.

|

8/29/2014 5:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/29/2014 5:24 PM

This is fucking gorgeous bro, love it...needs oil slick hubs tho, that would be perfect.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/30/2014 3:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/30/2014 3:25 AM

Your bike is absolutely wonderful !

I love this color, the seat for a little color and a good use of oil slick.
The white tyres looks really good too and bring a really orignial touch' to the bike.
you also said to you want an extra tyre set, I advice you the DUO high street tyres, white with a black wall.
I don't know if they are grippy, but you seem to love slick tyres, and i think your bike could be even better with these,

just have a look
Photo

|

8/30/2014 6:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/30/2014 7:01 AM

Not sure about the white tires but that's just me. It looks nice! Personally I would swap the chrome for more raw, but that's also just me.

Nice setup!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/30/2014 7:10 AM

You bought a united martinez expert complete & swapped the seat.stem,sprocket. If that's your dream bike then you need some fucking higher standards.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/30/2014 8:11 AM

tomdon wrote:

You bought a united martinez expert complete & swapped the seat.stem,sprocket. If that's your dream bike then you need some fucking higher standards.

I'd say my standards are fine, I would rag on your bike, but it does the talking for itself lololololol.. Neon yellow.. C'mon.. Pfffffff laughing laughing laughing sick

Go sit on one and rotate.grin

|

8/30/2014 8:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/30/2014 8:18 AM

tomdon wrote:

Bmx_150 wrote:

I'd say my standards are fine, I would rag on your bike, but it does the talking for itself lololololol.. Neon yellow.. C'mon.. Pfffffff laughing laughing laughing sick

If I wanted your comeback i'd wipe it off your dad's ass

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/30/2014 8:39 AM

Francky wrote:

Your bike is absolutely wonderful !

I love this color, the seat for a little color and a good use of oil slick.
The white tyres looks really good too and bring a really orignial touch' to the bike.
you also said to you want an extra tyre set, I advice you the DUO high street tyres, white with a black wall.
I don't know if they are grippy, but you seem to love slick tyres, and i think your bike could be even better with these,

just have a look
Photo

Thanks man! I was looking at these the other day, I'm going to do some more research and see what they say about traction for street.

|

8/30/2014 8:41 AM

tomdon wrote:

Bmx_150 wrote:

tomdon wrote:

If I wanted your comeback i'd wipe it off your dad's ass

Cool 6th grade comeback.. Stay in school ya damn fool..

|

8/30/2014 10:06 AM

tomdon wrote:

This. Seems like people are scared to criticize it. Either that or they actually like it. Not sure which is worse.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/30/2014 11:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/31/2014 11:38 PM

tomdon wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

This. Seems like people are scared to criticize it. Either that or they actually like it. Not sure which is worse.

Ok the parts list might not be that great but the thing looks fucking nice, let the dude have his day in the sun, if he's happy with it that's all that counts, you guys are so fucking miserable these days.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

9/2/2014 3:03 PM

tomdon wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I can take criticism all day (good or bad) but there's a difference between criticism and being a cockwad about it.

|

9/2/2014 3:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2014 3:10 PM

Anyways. Some pics I tried with the snafu jet fuel forks for fun to see what it looked like. Too much for me. Also some pics I took while riding around today.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

9/15/2014 5:18 PM

How comfortable is that shadow seat? I was thinking about getting it

|

9/16/2014 5:11 PM

foraben wrote:

How comfortable is that shadow seat? I was thinking about getting it

It's the most comfortable out of the three other brand fat seats I have.. I would say get it! I love it

|

9/16/2014 5:22 PM

Ehhh I really liked the original colours when the bike was stock.

|

9/16/2014 6:48 PM

Bmx_150 wrote:

It's the most comfortable out of the three other brand fat seats I have.. I would say get it! I love it

Cool just ordered, thanks

|

9/18/2014 8:40 AM

looks sick brooo, defo the nicest looking united complete this year, if not the nicest looking complete for any company... maybe.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

11/8/2014 3:53 AM

wow this looks dialed as fuck and kind of hipster haha i think its the seat though that reminds me of that....either way sick little build you got there sir

|

11/8/2014 5:47 AM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

sick bike
|

11/9/2014 3:42 PM

Are you using this for dirt? Not sure how white them tires will stay after one ride

|

Smoke Drink Die

11/16/2014 1:25 AM

tomdon wrote:

tomdon more like stinky looking cunt with small doodle lol haha lol hehe pwn ed hehe lol hire ur stanards lol make ur bike better lol hi im tomas el tank dongine and im a FUCKING DICKHEAD

|

bicycle more like bikecycle