Fit DeHart 2- Flat Black- Lots of Pics

Related:
Create New Tag

1/7/2012 2:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/7/2012 3:53 PM

It turns out that what I was told was a Cult OS v1, was actually a Fit DeHart 2. The kid I got the frame from swore it was a Cult OS v1, so I believed him. Idk why, so don't ask. Anyways I took your guys' advice and put on some black grips, hope you guys enjoy! Also, got a new back hub!

Frame: Fit DeHart 2- 20.75"
Bars: Fit High
Forks: Fit Blade 2
Headset: Cult
Grips: Cult Dak
Stem: Cult TL
Seat: Federal Slim
Seat Post: Cult Counter Culture
Cranks: Madera Protocol
Sprocket: Odyssey Chase Hawk 28t
Chain: Bell, from Walmart, it's probably gonna snap on me, oh well.
Pedals: Odyssey Twisted
Front Wheel: Odyssey Vandero 2 laced to a Cinema 777
Front Tire: Demolition Momentum 2.35
Back Wheel: BSD Back Street FA laced to a Cinema 777
Back Tire: Demolition Momentum 2.35

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Washed Up
Refs- bmxryder2001, NikeOGD, Nike_iD, \BMX-1995/, Daniel 21

1/7/2012 2:56 PM

fucking sexy bro, Loving the demo's too! Best tires ever!

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

1/7/2012 3:03 PM

mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com wrote:

fucking sexy bro, Loving the demo's too! Best tires ever!

Thanks, bro! I'm pumped on it! And, I agree, the tires are so awesome, fast as hell, and HUGE!

|

Washed Up
Refs- bmxryder2001, NikeOGD, Nike_iD, \BMX-1995/, Daniel 21

1/7/2012 3:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/7/2012 3:13 PM

that is one sexy bike :O think you need a smaller back tire, i dont thin it looks right for some reason which is a shame cos its soo nice and get some bar ends

|

parkrat.

1/7/2012 3:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/7/2012 3:22 PM

Rstar wrote:

that is one sexy bike :O think you need a smaller back tire, i dont thin it looks right for some reason which is a shame cos its soo nice and get some bar ends

Thanks a lot, dude. I've always been a fan of having big front and back tires. I don't know why exactly, I think it's because they feel a lot more stable and balanced on certain things. But, thanks again! Oh, and about the bar ends, I had the Cult bar ends, but they wouldn't come out of my bars, so part of them are stuck there now. sad I wish I could get em out.

|

Washed Up
Refs- bmxryder2001, NikeOGD, Nike_iD, \BMX-1995/, Daniel 21

1/7/2012 3:49 PM

That monster truck looks so sexy! glad its a fit!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

1/7/2012 3:50 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

That monster truck looks so sexy! glad its a fit!

Thanks, bro! I'm pretty happy about it. I was thinking about getting a front load stem, but I don't know yet.

|

Washed Up
Refs- bmxryder2001, NikeOGD, Nike_iD, \BMX-1995/, Daniel 21

1/7/2012 3:52 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

That monster truck looks so sexy! glad its a fit!

_brendan wrote:

Thanks, bro! I'm pretty happy about it. I was thinking about getting a front load stem, but I don't know yet.

TL For life

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

1/7/2012 3:54 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

That monster truck looks so sexy! glad its a fit!

_brendan wrote:

Thanks, bro! I'm pretty happy about it. I was thinking about getting a front load stem, but I don't know yet.

Brokenbmx wrote:

TL For life

I'm leaning that way! smile

|

Washed Up
Refs- bmxryder2001, NikeOGD, Nike_iD, \BMX-1995/, Daniel 21

1/7/2012 4:59 PM

I spy my seat! smile how do you like it?

|

(bigddy56@gmail.com if you need anything)
REFS obiwan chromoly*_brendan*VAM999*Joe Green*louie101202*Night Light*ticaleb*phocraken*RiverSideRider*A08*andynahnah*Chuck8273*

1/7/2012 5:08 PM

daniel 21 wrote:

I spy my seat! smile how do you like it?

The seat is bad ass, dude! It's perfect, and it looks good as hell. Thanks, again.

|

Washed Up
Refs- bmxryder2001, NikeOGD, Nike_iD, \BMX-1995/, Daniel 21

1/7/2012 6:20 PM

how is the front hub? does it spin well? i always laugh when i see a fit bike with cult stickers haha.

|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/

1/7/2012 6:22 PM

Cjmdawg wrote:

how is the front hub? does it spin well? i always laugh when i see a fit bike with cult stickers haha.

The front hub is bad ass. And, regarding the stickers, I understand. Haha I guess I just like their design and shit.

|

Washed Up
Refs- bmxryder2001, NikeOGD, Nike_iD, \BMX-1995/, Daniel 21

1/7/2012 6:23 PM

it must feel like you land on a bunch of pillows.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

1/7/2012 6:47 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

it must feel like you land on a bunch of pillows.

I actually keep about 80 psi in my tires, so not exactly haha.

|

Washed Up
Refs- bmxryder2001, NikeOGD, Nike_iD, \BMX-1995/, Daniel 21

1/7/2012 6:58 PM

bell from walmart is most likely a kmc 410

|

1/7/2012 7:00 PM

Cjmdawg wrote:

how is the front hub? does it spin well? i always laugh when i see a fit bike with cult stickers haha.

_brendan wrote:

The front hub is bad ass. And, regarding the stickers, I understand. Haha I guess I just like their design and shit.

at least you understand what i mean, a lot of kids dont understand it.....

|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/

1/7/2012 7:12 PM

brianoob wrote:

bell from walmart is most likely a kmc 410

Yeah, I came to that conclusion after looking at it for a while, it actually looks pretty cool.

|

Washed Up
Refs- bmxryder2001, NikeOGD, Nike_iD, \BMX-1995/, Daniel 21

1/7/2012 7:13 PM

Cjmdawg wrote:

how is the front hub? does it spin well? i always laugh when i see a fit bike with cult stickers haha.

_brendan wrote:

The front hub is bad ass. And, regarding the stickers, I understand. Haha I guess I just like their design and shit.

Cjmdawg wrote:

at least you understand what i mean, a lot of kids dont understand it.....

I know what you mean, a lot of kids would have gotten pissed off at your comment. It's only because they know you're right.

|

Washed Up
Refs- bmxryder2001, NikeOGD, Nike_iD, \BMX-1995/, Daniel 21

1/7/2012 8:26 PM

havin cult parts on a fit just aint right, those are practically rival companys

|

1/7/2012 8:31 PM

thewill wrote:

havin cult parts on a fit just aint right, those are practically rival companys

In all honesty, I don't care. I'm not a pro, I don't know either of the companies owners personally, and I don't hate/like either company more than any other company. To me, they're just bike parts. Sorry you feel the way you do. I ride to have fun, not to worry about rival companies or anything like that. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, I'm just stating my opinion.

|

Washed Up
Refs- bmxryder2001, NikeOGD, Nike_iD, \BMX-1995/, Daniel 21

1/7/2012 8:45 PM

well you said you thought or he thought it was a cult os. and its a sweet bike. i'm just not a supporter of fit because there was a reason hawk, roche, dehart, de la rosa, white, kennedy, and trey jones all left.

|

1/7/2012 10:20 PM

_brendan wrote:

The seat is bad ass, dude! It's perfect, and it looks good as hell. Thanks, again.

My pleasure! Its good to see other people using parts i just had layin around taking up space

|

(bigddy56@gmail.com if you need anything)
REFS obiwan chromoly*_brendan*VAM999*Joe Green*louie101202*Night Light*ticaleb*phocraken*RiverSideRider*A08*andynahnah*Chuck8273*

1/8/2012 12:55 AM

ya dude tl looks sick with those tries and chrome dooo it booiiii

|

1/8/2012 1:04 AM

nice bike smile

|

1/8/2012 3:44 AM

Rstar wrote:

that is one sexy bike :O think you need a smaller back tire, i dont thin it looks right for some reason which is a shame cos its soo nice and get some bar ends

_brendan wrote:

Thanks a lot, dude. I've always been a fan of having big front and back tires. I don't know why exactly, I think it's because they feel a lot more stable and balanced on certain things. But, thanks again! Oh, and about the bar ends, I had the Cult bar ends, but they wouldn't come out of my bars, so part of them are stuck there now. sad I wish I could get em out.

shit im using cult bars ends at the moment :s

|

parkrat.

1/8/2012 4:50 AM

looks great + it looks like it wants to run over me, riding a bike that looks like it wants to squash everything beneath it is always good

|

1/8/2012 6:02 AM

Skavenger69 wrote:

ya dude tl looks sick with those tries and chrome dooo it booiiii

Hell yeah man I agree, I'm feeling it. Thanks!

|

Washed Up
Refs- bmxryder2001, NikeOGD, Nike_iD, \BMX-1995/, Daniel 21

1/8/2012 6:02 AM

supremelylazzy wrote:

looks great + it looks like it wants to run over me, riding a bike that looks like it wants to squash everything beneath it is always good

Haha I agree with you there. Thanks!

|

Washed Up
Refs- bmxryder2001, NikeOGD, Nike_iD, \BMX-1995/, Daniel 21

1/8/2012 6:04 AM

Rstar wrote:

that is one sexy bike :O think you need a smaller back tire, i dont thin it looks right for some reason which is a shame cos its soo nice and get some bar ends

_brendan wrote:

Thanks a lot, dude. I've always been a fan of having big front and back tires. I don't know why exactly, I think it's because they feel a lot more stable and balanced on certain things. But, thanks again! Oh, and about the bar ends, I had the Cult bar ends, but they wouldn't come out of my bars, so part of them are stuck there now. sad I wish I could get em out.

Rstar wrote:

shit im using cult bars ends at the moment :s

I ended up getting the ones that were stuck, out. I'll put some more pics up today with the bar ends in. And, I added a new odyssey sticker to the other side. Looks dope.

|

Washed Up
Refs- bmxryder2001, NikeOGD, Nike_iD, \BMX-1995/, Daniel 21