Create New Tag

9/3/2014 7:24 PM

Some new paint and jazz.

Main Parts
Frame: Fit Mac 21.125"TT
Forks: Fit FK1.0"
Bars: Fit Benny L's 8.85" Uncut

Drive Train
Pedals: Odyssey Jc Pcs (only one side has pins)
Cranks: Fit 24mm Indents 170mm
Sprocket: Fit Key Guard 28 Tooth
Chain: KMC 410H

Front Wheel
Tyre: Fit FAF-K 2.4
Rim: G-Sport Birdcage
Hub: G-Sport Marmoset
Guards: S&M Cymbals

Rear Wheel
Tyre: Fit FAF-K 2.4
Rim: G-Sport Rollcage
Hub: Alienation Rush v2
Guards: S&M Cymbals

Extra Bits
Grips: Fit Techs
Barends: Shadow Deadbolts
Stem: Fit Hi-Top
Headset: Primo Tall Cap
Seat: Fit Barstool
Pegs: Stolen silencers x4

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Heres a quick jib edit as well.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/3/2014 7:28 PM

So dope

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

9/3/2014 7:34 PM

Oh shit. I never noticed your whole front hub was inner laced. Mad props to you if you built that, which I'm pretty sure you did. Fighting those last 9 spokes is a real pain.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

9/4/2014 5:38 PM

notorious NIG wrote:

So dope

Thank you sir!

@Tom Yes sir my front is all inbound lace, it was a pain in the ass and the head manager of the shop called me an idiot for doing it. I need them this way so bad, need to re tension them soon my spokes are creaking really bad.

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/4/2014 5:50 PM

notorious NIG wrote:

So dope

Brokenbmx wrote:

Thank you sir!

@Tom Yes sir my front is all inbound lace, it was a pain in the ass and the head manager of the shop called me an idiot for doing it. I need them this way so bad, need to re tension them soon my spokes are creaking really bad.

The inbound laced takes longer for the spokes to fully bed in and has a tad bit more flex than a normal wheel but it's worth it when you don't gotta buy spokes for awhile

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

9/5/2014 2:20 AM

Bike looks beautiful as always, edit was good too, I do love a little jib session.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

9/5/2014 5:16 AM

Sweet, I like it, especially the reflective tires. Only thing i'd change is the chain for a black one for sure.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

9/5/2014 6:43 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Bike looks beautiful as always, edit was good too, I do love a little jib session.

Thank you sir!

@Freddy- They only make the KMC 410H in Nickle Plated Silver as far i know. my blue bird didn't run smooth with how tight i run my drivetrain.

|

9/6/2014 6:59 PM

Sweet ride man.

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (‭Ecclesiastes‬ ‭12‬:‭7‬ KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2), Aebasher.
TXT Me (480)340-7551

9/8/2014 9:39 AM

Beauty!

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

9/8/2014 6:48 PM

transition_chris wrote:

Beauty!

Thank you fellows!

|

9/15/2014 3:26 PM

Need to polish my coaster or trade my front hub for a blavk marmoset

|

9/18/2014 8:45 AM

bangin

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

9/18/2014 7:08 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

bangin

Thanks man!

|

9/22/2014 10:07 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

Thank you sir!

@Freddy- They only make the KMC 410H in Nickle Plated Silver as far i know. my blue bird didn't run smooth with how tight i run my drivetrain.

they do 510 in nickel plate i grabbed one recently wink

|