Flatland Bike Check: Autum Razzia

Related:
Create New Tag

11/17/2013 6:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/17/2013 6:17 PM

With This Bike Check, I Guess I Am Returning! So hello to the guys that i know & the ones that remember me & hello to the fresh faces.

To The Bike Check!

Frame:
Autum Razzia 19.3" with Removable Brake Mounts & Custom 14mm Drop Outs

Front End:
Autum Zero Fork 3/8ths with Removable Brake Mounts - Steerer Tube Cut To 160mm
FSA Impact Pro Integrated Bearings with Zodiac Eng Custom 15mm Dust Cap & 2mm Carbon Spacer
Madera Mast 36mm Stem with Titanium Bolts - I Am Told This Is The ONLY 36mm Polished Version In Existence Right Now!
Quest BMX Miyagi Handle Bars - 8.75" Height, 27" Width, 3 Up, 6 Back = PERFECTION!

Grips & Bar Ends:
ODI Lock Jaw Grip Locks Polished
Odyssey/Flatware Cufflink Flangeless Grips
ODI Lock Jaw Grip Locks Polished
Odyssey Par Ends Pair

Seating:
Odyssey Veteran RAILED Seat
Thomson Elite Railed 330mm Seat Post
Odyssey Mr Clampy Too Seat Clamp
(Dodgy Seat Angle IS Adjusted Now!)

Drive Train:
Odyssey Blue Bird Chain - Not Installed Yet See Below!
Flatware Rhode Island 22t Socket Drive Sprocket - Will Be Replaced By A Custom Zodiac Eng Sprocket Shortly!
Flatware Twombolt 160mm Socket Drive Crankset with Blue6 Titanium Spindle Bolt
Profile Column 22mm Spanish Bottom Bracket Kit - Bastardized To Fit (I'll Explain In A Sec)
Odyssey Twisted P.C Pedals CLEAR!

Basically The Spindle On The Flatware Twombolts Is SHORTER Than A "Regular" Crankset Meaning I Had To Use The Drive Side Cone Washer On The Non Drive Side & Grab A SUPER Thin Cone Washer For The Drive Side & Not Use The BEAUTIFUL Non Drive Side Washer, Gutted Much!

Front Wheel:
Primo E-Comet 1.95" Folding Tyre
Super Light Inner Tube
Odyssey Rim Strip Black/White
G-Sport Birdcage 36h Rim - Removed The Obnoxious Giant G-Sport Stickers Now.
Profile Elite 36h 3/8ths Front Hub with Blue6 Titanium 3/8ths x 16TPI Hex Head Bolts
Odyssey HGS Butted Spokes x 36
Quest BMX MetaGuruStix 3/8ths Peg Pair

Rear Wheel:
Primo E-Comet 1.95" Folding Tyre
Super Light Inner Tube
Odyssey Rim Strip Black/White
G-Sport Birdcage 36h Rim
Ezra Switchable 36h 9t RHD 14mm Male Freecoaster Hub
Odyssey HGS Butted Spokes
Quest BMX MetaGuruStix 14mm Peg Pair

The Plan Is To Switch Out The Ezra Back Wheel For A Profile Freecoaster Laced Up To Another G-Sport Birdcage Rim & This Rear Wheel Will Be Put On My Fit Benny L (See The Bike Check Section If You Want To Look At That One!)

Thanks For Looking Guys. Now For The Fun Bit.... PICTURES!

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

11/17/2013 6:32 PM

jon ! good to see your back nice build and did u ever finish the full eclat bike ?

|

11/17/2013 6:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/17/2013 6:37 PM

Nice, man! Good to see you on here brother! Hope the body is treating you well! Love that sprocket!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/17/2013 6:55 PM

Chad88 - I kinda backed out of it a bit unfortunately. I would still REALLY love to do it, but i am not really riding street much at all at the moment if at all. For a few other reasons than my shoulder, but i'd rather not go into them, matters of the mind ya'know! I have been concentrating on getting the Autum built up & I am going to concentrate on my Flat Riding for a lil while. I missed riding pure Flat after pissing around on the Benny. So i wanted something full on! Well this is it! I have a few little bits & pieces that will be upgraded next year every once in a while haha. There WILL be a new Street Bike eventually, FULLY Decked Out Eclat Build too! smile

Chuck - Great to see/speak to You again! It's been a while, been slacking on the F/B front, don't really bother all that much right now! Shoulders not doing to bad, I still hurt once in a while but the Morphine & Nerve Blockers are doing a pretty good job atm. Just a bit sore constantly & I'm kinda coming to the realization that this is gunna be how it is! Right now, I am suffering from Insomnia & a few other personal demons are returning but like i said to Chad would rather not go into those! The Sprocket is Nice, but wait till you see its replacement! Full One Of A Kind Custom From Zodiac Eng, Should be with me by the end of the month! smile

|

11/17/2013 7:14 PM

Nice to see you back topsey! And i see your rocking the invisi-chain like me haha

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

11/17/2013 7:25 PM

As always looking fresh John!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/17/2013 8:44 PM

daaaaaaaaaym

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/17/2013 10:20 PM

That looks clean and fun as hell. I'd ride that to the local corner store , then get on and do a upside - down 1 footed peg manual down the parking lot ! Keep things fun ! I want a flatland bike now.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/18/2013 5:15 AM

Im not a flatland person, but damn that shit is nice! How's the Ezra?

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

11/18/2013 9:21 AM

Freddy!! I haven't had a chance to experiment with the Hub yet, It's pissing down with rain here in shit hole UK & I am awaiting my loverly Zodiac Eng Sprocket! However the Hub is VERY well made, the quality is pretty much as good as any other Hub on the market in my eyes. Pretty simple to work on, I was pretty intimidated by the Pawls/Clutch system so i had my Good Friend Danny switch out the Clutch Discs for me when i bought everything from his Shop. I am running Medium Slack. Never been a fan of Max & I was going to run Minimal, but it has been a few years since i was last riding Flat exclusively & i did worry running Minimal the Hub might engage mid link & kick me off so i went with Medium to give me a little room for error you know? I've had the Driver out, very easy to take apart & everything looks well made & pretty easy to work on! Looking forward to the Sprocket arriving & getting the Chain on!! Gunna scope out the local Car Parks & see what the security staff are like & see if i can get in a Multi Story or Under Ground!

Thanks for the comments everyone!

|

11/18/2013 9:50 AM

I'll get some updated photos tomorrow guys. Gotta be up early as the Lady is visiting! As i said I've fixed the Seat Angle, Removed the G-Sport Stickers & just had a general tweak with a few things to get the Bike as i want it! Looks pretty awesome tbh! Cannot wait to get out on the beast! smile

Oh Yeah.... And THE single most important part of the ENTIRE Bike!! My Pirate Duck Valve Cap!! He's in his rightful place on the Front Wheel! grin

|

11/18/2013 10:12 AM

I know I've already seen this but its worth another comment.

Such a sexy fun looking bike. The red and chrome really compliment each other.

Glad to see you posting on here again mate. Welcome back.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

11/18/2013 10:12 AM

Soooo nice!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

11/18/2013 11:58 AM

Thank You for the kind words guys! Cheers Kenny, I think i'll stick around & share some knowledge for a lil bit wink

|

11/18/2013 12:41 PM

Really nice bike man.
Glad to heard that you are back!

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

11/18/2013 12:45 PM

Looking decent!

|

11/18/2013 3:47 PM

Still love this shiznitz

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

11/18/2013 7:14 PM

Cheers for the comments guys!

Collin, just you wait till i switch out a few things! This Bike will literally be the best Flatland Bike i have ever owned! Like literally EVERYTHING Top Spec!

|

11/18/2013 8:35 PM

Topsey wrote:

Cheers for the comments guys!

Collin, just you wait till i switch out a few things! This Bike will literally be the best Flatland Bike i have ever owned! Like literally EVERYTHING Top Spec!

I know how you feel. I think I've got my bike almost as solid as it can get.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/19/2013 4:19 AM

good to see you around these parts again jon, sweet looking bike, not really a fan of how lots of fl bikes look, but you know how to build a sexy un' up! Cant wait to see that custom sprocket, lucky guy wink Had to get my sunday knox one for the us to get it in red, shouldnt see many people in the uk with a red one though:D just waiting for my adapter for my sprocket, then it all goes on! :D btw, do you know a good penetrating oil that i could pick up from halfords?my cranks are stuck on like a mofuka... tried the whole hammer spindle out with a bit of wood between and the wood just got fucked up, really dont know what im gunna do if the oil doesnt work, dont wanna use heat and fuck up all the heat treatment

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

11/19/2013 4:23 AM

I really want you to ride the coaster, aha. I'm about to buy one. I'm doing my frame Fire engine red (Powdercoat) and some polished parts. Post, BB, Hubs, Headset, and maybe sprocket.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

11/19/2013 9:11 AM

Polished Parts are the BEST!! Honestly if you get a Post get the Eclat Torch BEAUTIFUL Post, i know it seems weird but the way the Pivotal part attaches is soooooo much cleaner than ANY other Pivvy Post on the market! Do the Sprogger too! DEFFO!!

Get the Ezra Hub for sure! The Polished is veeeeery nice! What sort of Front are You gunna get? Polished Simian isn't too far off i believe X-Mas! shocked ... I know You do like the odd grind so I'm wondering what would be a good choice for You! Primo N4FL with Daily Grind HT 4140 Guards? Shadow Raptor? You could get Polished Alloy Guards or the HT 4140 Guards they offer? Or the Sexiest Hub of all time... Eclat Dynamic with Duel Guards ALL Polished = UBER BONER!!!

|

11/19/2013 11:02 AM

Topsey wrote:

Polished Parts are the BEST!! Honestly if you get a Post get the Eclat Torch BEAUTIFUL Post, i know it seems weird but the way the Pivotal part attaches is soooooo much cleaner than ANY other Pivvy Post on the market! Do the Sprogger too! DEFFO!!

Get the Ezra Hub for sure! The Polished is veeeeery nice! What sort of Front are You gunna get? Polished Simian isn't too far off i believe X-Mas! shocked ... I know You do like the odd grind so I'm wondering what would be a good choice for You! Primo N4FL with Daily Grind HT 4140 Guards? Shadow Raptor? You could get Polished Alloy Guards or the HT 4140 Guards they offer? Or the Sexiest Hub of all time... Eclat Dynamic with Duel Guards ALL Polished = UBER BONER!!!

Gonna hand polish my post. Glad i'm not the only one to think the torch post is so nice, aha. Just gonna trade the Vandero for whatever polished hub.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

11/21/2013 1:00 AM

Awesome ride! I really like the stem.

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

11/21/2013 10:26 AM

Thank You Man! The Stem is one of my prized pieces! Quite funny, The Ti Bolts are a mixture. The Face Plate Bolts are Imperial so i need to use my American Alley Key i got with a Stem & the Rear Clamping Bolts are Metric & use a 6mm Allen Key haha! But as i mentioned i am VERY proud of this Stem. When i purchased it, i asked the Guys @ Profile if i could get a Polished Version as they don't do them! Yup no worries we'll have to charge a little extra, but they guy i purchased the majority of the Parts through (Including the Stem) has A LOT of connections & they hooked Him/Me up for no extra charge! Quality! But, He was told that this is the only Polished Mast Top Load in existence right now! I think however it is in the 36mm Length, not like totally, totally the only one in existence! Just the only one in existence in this size! :-D

|

11/21/2013 11:00 AM

this is the first flatland bike i like, good job

|

11/22/2013 3:00 PM

Awesome Comments Guys! Just what i like to read!! I finally got around to switching to the Super Light Tubes! I some how managed to get a slow puncture on the Front Wheel on a Bike that hasn't been ridden let alone left my bloody house!! Carpeted Living Room & Tiled Conservatory with a Carpet/Rug thing :-S It must just be the Tube, the Tyre itself is fine! Meh Fuck it gave me a reason to switch the Tubes & i am SUPER ANAL about my Bike so i switched out the Rear Tube too. At least i have a back up Tube now! Working out what's going to happen with the changes to the Bike atm. I need one or two bits to make the Frame switch. Life things are popping up that may well take all of my money, so i am hoping that i will have enough put away, or maybe even have things sorted by the time the Profile Freecoaster Drops! I'm sure i'll work something out, but the Life shit is WAAAAY more important than ANY Bike.. Can't quite believe i am saying that lol grin

It wont be for a few months i am afraid, but gives me time to ride this beast!! But keep Your eyes peeled for an All New Bike Check April/May Time!!! silly sideways cheerful smile

|

11/22/2013 4:09 PM

Thats really nice!! You gotta let us know about how well that Ezra Coaster works once you get a chance to ride man!! It may be a lot better to get for christmas than other coasters!!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/22/2013 4:26 PM

Well i know a guy who has 2 Flatland Bikes. 1 with an Ezra the Original one with Karl Poynters name on it & he's had the Cult for about a week & half now. The Cult is already Slipping & Ghost Pedaling NO MATTER HOW HE FIXES IT!! He knows what he is doing too btw, easily as much BMX Knowledge as me!! & he can't fix it... YET... The EZRA is still running PERFECTLY!! I'd go with the EZRA without a single doubt!!

|

11/23/2013 10:16 AM

Topsey wrote:

Thank You Man! The Stem is one of my prized pieces! Quite funny, The Ti Bolts are a mixture. The Face Plate Bolts are Imperial so i need to use my American Alley Key i got with a Stem & the Rear Clamping Bolts are Metric & use a 6mm Allen Key haha! But as i mentioned i am VERY proud of this Stem. When i purchased it, i asked the Guys @ Profile if i could get a Polished Version as they don't do them! Yup no worries we'll have to charge a little extra, but they guy i purchased the majority of the Parts through (Including the Stem) has A LOT of connections & they hooked Him/Me up for no extra charge! Quality! But, He was told that this is the only Polished Mast Top Load in existence right now! I think however it is in the 36mm Length, not like totally, totally the only one in existence! Just the only one in existence in this size! :-D

that's really cool! Your stem is unique and beautiful. I wish I could buy one too and pre customize the color I want like you did. lol that would be awesome!

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.