Rim: primo balance
Spokes: idk
Hub: 10t federal v2 coaster
Guard: salt plus
More pics coming soon
Peg: flyPhoto

Photo

|

.BITCH YOU WASNT WITH ME SHOOTIN' IN THE GYM!

8/4/2013 10:23 AM

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo
|

8/4/2013 10:34 AM

That's actually really sweet! I have Strands & i know you can't cut the steerer tube down very much but you should chop it down as much as you can & get a headset with a higher stack height so it doesn't look so high & full of spacers. That's the only thing i don't really like about your bike. The old Profiles are badass, Inbound laced Front Hub is a sweet touch too! The Frame colour is seriously nice too.

|

8/4/2013 10:42 AM

Topsey wrote:

That's actually really sweet! I have Strands & i know you can't cut the steerer tube down very much but you should chop it down as much as you can & get a headset with a higher stack height so it doesn't look so high & full of spacers. That's the only thing i don't really like about your bike. The old Profiles are badass, Inbound laced Front Hub is a sweet touch too! The Frame colour is seriously nice too.

thanks man. but yea i really want to do that. get a better top load(profile push, cult salvation) and a better headset cap(prob cult or fiend) and ill be straight for now. but im broke lol. may i ask how short did you cut yours down?

|

8/4/2013 10:56 AM

Just under 170mm. with 3 or 4mm above the start of the threads. I think with a Fiend or Cult Headset & Profile Push (It has a higher stack height) Your Spacer issues should be solved! I have heard a few people had problems with the bolts on the Cult stem too. I'd go with the Profile for sure. I know they have weird sized bolt heads but you're in the US so getting an allen key to fit shouldn't be a problem! I look forward to seeing your bike finished! smile

|

8/4/2013 11:15 AM

Topsey wrote:

Just under 170mm. with 3 or 4mm above the start of the threads. I think with a Fiend or Cult Headset & Profile Push (It has a higher stack height) Your Spacer issues should be solved! I have heard a few people had problems with the bolts on the Cult stem too. I'd go with the Profile for sure. I know they have weird sized bolt heads but you're in the US so getting an allen key to fit shouldn't be a problem! I look forward to seeing your bike finished! smile

Althanks ill try to cut it soon and save up for the stem and headset and post some pics when I get it. Hopefully soon.

|

8/4/2013 3:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/4/2013 3:26 PM

jesus. i didnt remember the steerer tube on strands being that long. glad i cut mine when i had it. i like your bike though

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/6/2013 11:17 AM

tomdon wrote:

jesus. i didnt remember the steerer tube on strands being that long. glad i cut mine when i had it. i like your bike though

thanks. and yea i have to cut it. its annoying me now.

|

8/13/2013 9:11 PM

Photo

I finally got a push stem and cut my steerer .
|